• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Threi

notag
the_log_ride said:
I just wish they would spell out ALL the changes in the blog, but whatever. I'm sure someone will crunch out all the data eventually (I hope).

Move lists & Cabinet stickers for AE

According to that Bison's U2 is charge back, forward, back foward + PPP.

I thought everyone was saying it started at downback and ended at upforward like guile's U1.

Why did it change?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FindMyFarms said:
Man, a surprising amount of SF players have nice houses, why they so nice?!?!?
Clazzy

DR2K

Banned
Threi said:

I thought everyone was saying it started at downback and ended at upforward like guile's U1.

Why did it change?

It was never a triangle motion. . .

Threi said:

Why did it change?
As far as I know, it was always the back forward motion

Threi

notag
huh

i could have sworn i read somewhere it was a triangle motion...

guess capcom didn't want gimp his ultra too much :lol

Joekage

Lost Fragment said:
Huh, Game Galaxy is in Nashville? For some reason I thought it was in a different town a few more hours away.

Only a 3-hour drive. So tempted to make the trip down there.

We're kinda doing the same thing haha. Here in Dallas, Arcade UFO is getting it in Austin which is a 3 hour drive. Definitely worth it.

MiniBossBattle said:
Really curious of Andre's, OCR, and Gaf's DBJ's opinion on Bison. I was so happy about the cross up and bigger hitbox of the PC, Better AA of the St. HK, and loved the 2xQCF ultra when I got super. I honestly was hoping for something like cr. HP would be a better Anti Air.
People are blowing up his changes. It's not really that bad. The changes pretty much make his corner lockdown easier to get out of. But it's still going to be dangerous to be in the corner against him.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
_dementia said:
Alas nowhere near will have one :(
I will watch the streams though. I hope nobody is too scared to pick the new chars on the stream.

haha, i heard at the location tests everyone was picking their mains and roasting ppl just trying out new shit. :lol

Joekage

AZ Greg said:
Hopefully that's not coming from the same DTX source that said Bison LK Scissors would be -1 on block or some of the other stuff that was discussed and didn't end up happening. ;)

haha troll successful. :)

haunts said:
haha, i heard at the location tests everyone was picking their mains and roasting ppl just trying out new shit. :lol
I hope Justin plays then. He tore it up with Yang at the loketests.
I saw that 8 on the break interview with him recently and he said if money isn't on the line, he doesn't mind picking the new shit.

Threi are you going to witness the Deejay greatness first hand?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
_dementia said:
I saw that 8 on the break interview with him recently and he said if money isn't on the line, he doesn't mind picking the new shit.

He also said AE Makoto is gonna be top tier :D

Kinda doubt she'll be above mid, but we'll see.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Im like 90% sure AI, CTF, SFSU and SVGL are getting it. They're under rumored cuz I havent heard from someone who works there or seen any official word.

hitsugi

To say that AI is getting at least 1 cab is a reasonably safe bet.. Just about everything in there has been imported anyway

Axis

haunts said:
Im like 90% sure AI, CTF, SFSU and SVGL are getting it. They're under rumored cuz I havent heard from someone who works there or seen any official word.

i thought cen already said ctf was getting it

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
_dementia said:
Henry Cen trolls a lot though.

He also said AE will have time release characters. Take it with a grain of Morton's

Well Akuma was time release in vanilla arcade IIRC. Not unrealistic to think Evil Ryu or whoever might be time release in Super AE.

Dartastic

Two and a half hour drive from Portland to Seattle. Might be going anyway with fam. GAMEWORKS HERE I MAYBE COME!

Will they have the cabinets on the release date?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm pretty sure Jillians in NE Philly will get it. They get pretty much every new arcade game in. Plus there are tons of fighting game players around these parts as a whole. Many of them do not follow the actual scene but they do play the games.
Not too sure about the Dave and Busters in South nor Playdrome in NJ but they are possible choices. These places tend to update their goods to keep up with what's new. It would be cool if the latter got it. It's the preferred place for a hangout. Food is good. And laser bowling. :D

_dementia said:

I think Japan just has a different mentality, perhaps.
Likely what we're going to see is everyone playing different characters and trying shit for the sake of figuring it out...like when Spooky and House of Cicada streamed chocolate.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
So I got meself one of them Standard Edition SF4 sticks from the walmart deal and hoooooooooly shit this is hard. I haven't twiddled a stick in forever so I feel like I'm literally having to relearn everything. I can't do jaguar kicks to save my life. like, real talk, shit's hard. I ain't no yoshi tho - fuck this stick, it can't break me.

LETS GO! >>>>>>:I

DryEyeRelief said:
I think Japan just has a different mentality, perhaps.
Likely what we're going to see is everyone playing different characters and trying shit for the sake of figuring it out...like when Spooky and House of Cicada streamed chocolate.

I move that AE be called "Neopolitan"

Yeah, but I figured since AE should (hopefully) be the final iteration of the SF4 series, as a smattering of all the tweaks and changes...

Strawberry is fine, too :\

CPS2

This was my favourite picture from Shadowloo Showdown, taken by Acedizl. Apparently Tokido just randomly pulled a kunai out of his back pocket when they were having dinner :lol

10h1vmf.jpg

Degen

I've got a good feeling about AE, Edgeward.

I've got a good feeling about the EX Dive and the Inspector-Gadget-range super and the ridonkulous new Ultra 2 and your girl's lack of insta-Spike, Edgeward.

What I don't have a good feeling about is NeoUltima and those Guy buffs, Edgeward. Grapplers always called Guy a little punk three times before breakfast, but now, I just don't know. Just don't know, Edgeward.

h3ro

CPS2 said:
This was my favourite picture from Shadowloo Showdown, taken by Acedizl. Apparently Tokido just randomly pulled a kunai out of his back pocket when they were having dinner :lol

10h1vmf.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

This guy needs to move to the US. The kind of stuff he'd do on Spooky's ghetto streams in the basement would be so amazing.

When should we start getting vids of AE? When is official release again?

Imm0rt4l

CPS2 said:

http://i53.tinypic.com/10h1vmf.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

that's awesome.

[QUOTE=SephirothRK]This may have been posted already but

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r1O0cHUPy8[/url]

:lol[/QUOTE]
haha is this from that same rainbow like mod with the hadouken farts? reminds me of rival schools air combos and mvc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom