• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duelist

Threi said:
well that was a short-lived victory.

a quick 7-game losing streak brought me back down to earth (~2600PP)

was fun while it lasted, hopefully i can just hold onto what i got.

The more you think about it, the more you'll lose it.

Like the game.
You just lost it.

sca2511

Ah, I read on Capcom Unity that the full costume pack will be hidden from you in the store if you already own at least one of the packs. So everybody who used their free amazon costume pack is pretty much screwed i guess...

I was giving you my money Capcom.

sca2511 said:
Ah, I read on Capcom Unity that the full costume pack will be hidden from you in the store if you already own at least one of the packs. So everybody who used their free amazon costume pack is pretty much screwed i guess...

Buy it with another account thats on your PS3 ..Then sign back on ur account..

sca2511

B1gg_Randall said:
Buy it with another account thats on your PS3 ..Then sign back on ur account..
Yeah, I searched for it on 3 different US accounts, still didn't show up in the store.

edit: damn nevermind, I just found it.

Naar

Hey guys I just want to confirm something. I'm buying a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition cabinet. Just want to know if this is the one where you can link it to other cabinets.

2x viewlix L cabinet with Super Street Fighter 4 software

Does viewlix mean it can be linked to other cabinets? Because I plan to buy 2

Is there anything else I need to make sure of before I buy?

Thanks!

Edgeward

sca2511 said:

Goddamit, Floyd. This is all your fault!

Rocwell said:
Try this Edgie:

This reminds me:
tumblr_l50a4cWf461qbvmym.jpg

'kay

and looks like I can finally buy the super costume pack for everyone :)

USD

More teams registered for the upcoming NSB19 (starting January 28th at 11 PM EST):

Team Thomas
Haitani (Makoto)
Shiro Itachi (Makoto)
MDR (Rufus)

Team Nemoto
Nemo (Yang)
RF (Fei Long)
Ikoma (M.Bison)

NSBTV Connections!
Suzune (Makoto)
buzz※saw (Cody)
Choco (Blanka)

Team NSB
tsk (Fei Long)
Gama no Abura (M.Bison)
Kokujin (Dudley)

The Plinkers
a.k.a.jojo (M.Bison)
Y24 (Chun-Li)
Eita (Akuma)

Omikuji Squadron
Lucky Man (Seth)
Ketsuhorudesu Man (Seth)
Victory Man (Seth) - Currently #3 Seth in Japan

Sky Ranbat
Maeda Taison (Balrog)
Pie (Sagat)
KOK (Gen)

GHP3rd
Juuzou (M.Bison)
Tomato (Cody)
Sappy (Chun-Li)

Wait, so... If I just log in with a different account, it'll appear?

Because even before the sale the pack was not showing up for me. Also, dat is bullshit.

Solune

USD said:
More teams registered for the upcoming NSB19 (starting January 28th at 11 PM EST):

Sky Ranbat
Maeda Taison (Balrog)
Pie (Sagat)
KOK (Gen)

Funny how this team consists of nerfed characters from their vanilla incarnations. And Kokujin using Dudley =O.

DR2K

Banned
God's Beard said:
I love UltraDavid. In that law explanation, he sounded like a scholar, in commentary he sounds kinda out of the game, and during his videos he sounds like an embarrassed high schooler making a class project.

All I read on SRK was, "Here is my education, and I'm going to sprout common sense while being as verbose as possible, but I'm not trying to rub it in."

USD

Solune said:
Funny how this team consists of nerfed characters from their vanilla incarnations. And Kokujin using Dudley =O.
Their team motto is even "No to new characters (lol)."

DR2K said:
All I read on SRK was, "Here is my education, and I'm going to sprout common sense while being as verbose as possible, but I'm not trying to rub it in."
You call that verbose? That was like a bullet list.

But with paragraphs.

El Sloth

Banned
Naar said:
Hey guys I just want to confirm something. I'm buying a Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition cabinet. Just want to know if this is the one where you can link it to other cabinets.

Thanks!
No clue, but that might be a question better asked here.

Naar said:

Thanks!

If you're not pulling our legs then PLEASE PLEASE be from North Carolina. If not Northern South Carolina, Northern Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, or Southern Virginia will do.

sca2511

FlightOfHeaven said:
Wait, so... If I just log in with a different account, it'll appear?

Because even before the sale the pack was not showing up for me. Also, dat is bullshit.
yeah, worked for me. searched alphabetically.

Adam Prime said:
Guarantee you he's going to be 90% of the online players once this hits consoles...

I think there will be large influx or people playing the two at launch. But soon that'll die down. But there will still be tons of Evil Ryu players because the character itself is just so popular. The good thing is that you'll see less regular Ryu's because the new ones will just convert from regular Ryu. I think most people should be happy though. That's just more bad players playing a different version of Ryu with less life and a much weaker keep away game compared to Akuma.

LakeEarth said:
I wouldn't bother focusing on comboing his ultra. It's not something you see high level Vega players do often. It is a good antiair though.

Rubashov said:
Agreed. The opportunities to combo into it are too rare. But if you're primed to pull the trigger on it as anti-air, you're good for using it at least once a match.
Uh huh, I noticed that. I was always lacking a bit of confidence to pull it off on the spot to use it as an anti air, but I got the balls to do it and baited an adon player into wall kicking me from across the screen...

Big mistake, because I actually did it this time. It was followed by a rage quit lol

Also, not sure if this is a glitch or what, but I was battling a Seth player and I happened to do an EX Sky Claw and he countered with Seth's Ultra 2. Well for some reason, Vega flew through the tornado, and when I landed on the other side, was sucked in right next to him(ultra 2 still going on) in stun...then I was able to move around with plenty of time to attack. I didn't know what else to do, so I threw off the claw and mask, then hit him for the win :^)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
abstract alien said:
Also, not sure if this is a glitch or what, but I was battling a Seth player and I happened to do an EX Sky Claw and he countered with Seth's Ultra 2. Well for some reason, Vega flew through the tornado, and when I landed on the other side, was sucked in right next to him(ultra 2 still going on) in stun...then I was able to move around with plenty of time to attack. I didn't know what else to do, so I threw off the claw and mask, then hit him for the win :^)
It's a good thing you waited, because Seth is completely invincible until recovery.

Not so in AE, though.

Naar

Rice-Eater said:
If you're not pulling our legs then PLEASE PLEASE be from North Carolina. If not Northern South Carolina, Northern Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, or Southern Virginia will do.

Well I used to live in Virginia :p

But no sorry this isn't even in the same continent :p

LowParry

There's talks of a SSF4 with AE cab here in Utah. The guy who runs the place is just looking for a good deal or something. Hopefully we'll see results. The scene here badly needs an arcade meet up.

SmokeMaxX

CcrooK said:
There's talks of a SSF4 with AE cab here in Utah. The guy who runs the place is just looking for a good deal or something. Hopefully we'll see results. The scene here badly needs an arcade meet up.
Let him know about the 2 player cabs. Much better deal than the one player cabs and it's more of an American thing to be able to hear the opponent's button presses anyway.

sca2511 said:
I cannot find this
Add-ons -> disc based -> M-Z -> Super SF4
It should be the 1st option. I downloaded it at the discounted price last night.

Could have sworn I bought the femme fatale super pack separately too.

USD

Playing 4-player Street Fighter on NSB TV, ahahaha. One person controlling the stick, another controlling the buttons.

USD said:

Sky Ranbat
Maeda Taison (Balrog)
Pie (Sagat)
KOK (Gen)

Finally! Dat Rawg king has returned. Man I missed seeing him...now Pamyu's ass just needs to comeback.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
black_vegeta said:
Finally! Dat Rawg king has returned. Man I missed seeing him...now Pamyu's ass just needs to comeback.

Pamyu has never stopped playing, he's still playing Rog, I see him basically every time I hit up the arcade.

abstract alien said:
The hell is an Evo monitor? Does it have negative input lag or something?
It's the monitor they use at Evolution. 2ms response time. Not sure if it's just endorsed by the tourney organizers or Asus is a sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom