• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
the_log_ride said:
There, there, Saty. It'll be alright, I promise.
I know, I know. I can't blame him though, I mean after all they neutered an already weak character and seeing as how Yun and Yang rape Sim extra hard and with so many people using the twins it makes sense to avoid that frustration altogether. Still makes me sad the best Sim in the world dropped him.

s3niE.jpg

EraldoCoil said:
Hey Joe and Farms, were you guys still interested in money matches with Samurai and Chow this weekend at FR?

If so i'll give em a heads up to look for you guys.

My girlfriend's best friend is getting married this weekend, I won't be able to make it

:(

My naive self believes that the home version of AE will be patched, as well as AE, uniting all in perfect harmony.

ST DRILLS PLEASE! :(

USD

Satyamdas said:
I know, I know. I can't blame him though, I mean after all they neutered an already weak character and seeing as how Yun and Yang rape Sim extra hard and with so many people using the twins it makes sense to avoid that frustration altogether. Still makes me sad the best Sim in the world dropped him.

s3niE.jpg
Iyo dropped Sim a while ago though, as he's been playing Ibuki since Super.

Satyamdas

Banned
USD said:
Iyo dropped Sim a while ago though, as he's been playing Ibuki since Super.
I know. I've been watching his Ibuki replays since Super came out. I was just hoping against hope that he might pick Sim up again in AE.

Sp00ky said:
Tokido has been traveling a lot. He's en route to Atlanta atm for final round.
Hope everything goes on without a hitch for you down here.

FindMyFarms said:
My girlfriend's best friend is getting married this weekend, I won't be able to make it

:(
B-b-but if you don't come. How will we settle who is the best. :(

So I had a good day ruined by a bad night, so I figure to jump online for a few matches. Because hey, my night is already bad.

Then im reminded how god awful online is......

Eraldo is starting to sound like a broken record!

Joekage

Alright! Let's get a headcount for anyone attending Final Round. I know myself, Chaotix and FMF's roommate/my sponsor are rolling through from Texas, and DBJ lives there and Vexco is also showing up. Anyone else? Would like to put a face to the online personas and maybe meet up and get some offline games in with you guys. :)

Also, Eraldo, I'm down for money matches with those two so if I meet up with them, I'll be glad to play them. But it's no big deal if not, already got my eyes set on money matching Tokido haha.

Also watch out for me on the stream guys! TWG Tostitosalsa is the tag forever repping Cody. Chaotix will be in the building with dat Dudley as well as well as Seiei Enbu, FMF's roommate who has a beastly Honda so yea, appreciate the support in advance!

Axis

so who's all going to final round? i know dbj, joekage, chaotix but anyone else?

edit: welp, probably should've refreshed to see joekage post the same exact shit...ahaha

Joekage

Haha, so since Farms can't make it because of his girl, gonna put him on blast for a bit and post our latest match from a local tourny here in Dallas this past weekend. We met up in Losers quarterfinals and I finally finally beat that fool in a tournament in which I was hella hype. But yeah, on blast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Hk6r262mA&feature=feedu_more

Then to put myself on blast, here's my final match for 4th place against GMMA Jan, one of the top Zangief players in the nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ommuD-zQF5w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

On blast :(

Cicada

Neo Member
Joekage said:
Haha, so since Farms can't make it because of his girl, gonna put him on blast for a bit and post our latest match from a local tourny here in Dallas this past weekend. We met up in Losers quarterfinals and I finally finally beat that fool in a tournament in which I was hella hype. But yeah, on blast!

Then to put myself on blast, here's my final match for 4th place against GMMA Jan, one of the top Zangief players in the nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ommuD-zQF5w&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

On blast :(
cody ftw.

Joekage

_dementia said:
Joe I seriously love your Cody

Haha thanks man. Like I said, he's my favorite character in any fighting game so no matter how hard it is to win with him, I'm repping him all the way! Plus, he's way better than most people think and hopefully by the end of SFIV's time, I'll be considered as one of the best if not the best Cody player! A boy can dream...lol

Yoshichan said:
WHY. THE. FUCK IS YOUTUBE NOT SHOWING THESE ON SUBSCRIPTION BOX.

Second time now, fucking assholes.
They uploaded it 3 days ago but didn't make the video available for public viewing until today.

XenoRaven

Attn ESPN watchers: ESPN is currently advertising a program about some year's University of Michigan basketball team or something. The program is sponsored by Capcom with a SSFIV logo. I need someone to confirm whether or not the SSFIV logo says 3D Edition at the bottom or if they really screwed up and put AE. It was too small on the tv I'm watching at lunch, and I will have to go back to work soon. Something to keep an eye on I guess.

Threi

notag
Joekage said:
Haha thanks man. Like I said, he's my favorite character in any fighting game so no matter how hard it is to win with him, I'm repping him all the way! Plus, he's way better than most people think and hopefully by the end of SFIV's time, I'll be considered as one of the best if not the best Cody player! A boy can dream...lol
You are bestcody in everyone's heart :)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Joekage said:
Alright! Let's get a headcount for anyone attending Final Round. I know myself, Chaotix and FMF's roommate/my sponsor are rolling through from Texas, and DBJ lives there and Vexco is also showing up. Anyone else? Would like to put a face to the online personas and maybe meet up and get some offline games in with you guys. :)
I'll be there.

...mostly to get bodied and have fun in the process.

Joekage said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
DAT DBJ CODY RESET AT 1:39!

I WAS ABOUT TO POST DAT YOUR CODY WAS GARBAGE BUT YOU JUST PROVED ME WRONG!

Also, I made a Sakura combo video. ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEFngFUb9EU

Satyamdas

Banned
XenoRaven said:
Attn ESPN watchers: ESPN is currently advertising a program about some year's University of Michigan basketball team or something. The program is sponsored by Capcom with a SSFIV logo. I need someone to confirm whether or not the SSFIV logo says 3D Edition at the bottom or if they really screwed up and put AE. It was too small on the tv I'm watching at lunch, and I will have to go back to work soon. Something to keep an eye on I guess.
It's sponsored by SSF4 3D Edition.

You're a subscriber? :O

Also Joe, I plan on streaming GAF casuals. So whomever room we use for causals, I hope there is an ethernet port. D=

So so far it's: Me, Joe, Chaotix, hitokage, and vex (lol)
Unless Markman wants to also drop by and handout some free sticks! =O

Axis

dragonballjoseph said:
You're a subscriber? :O

Also Joe, I plan on streaming GAF casuals. So whomever room we use for causals, I hope there is an ethernet port. D=

haha yeah, i let em know earlier...we in there at FR suckaaaaaaa ;o

dragonballjoseph said:
vex (lol)

die D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom