• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
koene said:
Somebody up for a fight right now? I'm pretty new to the whole SSF4 scene, so no super high level players please (psn: krotekoene)
Well, you will learn faster if you can put up with the defeats as long as you understand where you're going wrong - or taking damage, which imo is the most difficult part.

koene

Solid_Rain said:
Well, you will learn faster if you can put up with the defeats as long as you understand where you're going wrong - or taking damage, which imo is the most difficult part.

OK, no problem then. Kick my ass.

koene said:
OK, no problem then. Kick my ass.
No I can't lol you're probably based in the US right?
I was just giving you some advice on how to improve, i'm not that good either although i've been playing some of the best in the UK recently and hopefully I get the chance to play Dieminion soon who I think has moved over here permanently.

koene

Solid_Rain said:
No I can't lol you're probably based in the US right?
I was just giving you some advice on how to improve, i'm not that good either although i've been playing some of the best in the UK recently and hopefully I get the chance to play Dieminion soon who I think has moved over here permanently.

Not at all, I'm European. Is that a problem somehow?
By the way, I'm not that bad either. Just not on a level like most people here.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Shito said:
Just read that on ipw:

Sorry if this was already posted.

sweets.....made of vomit and garbage.

a) thanks ono, I don't know what your major malfunction is but you keep talking about SSF4 like it's actually coming - to the pc... yea yea trollno...

b) Disc release? Unless it's 10$ I don't know how you can possibly justify the game not being a dlc

hitsugi

the_log_ride said:
I'm guessing 'unbalance' is referring to shoddy net play.
as in it doesn't play well online? because i think anyone would agree that it's currently a hell of a lot better than marvel.

hitsugi said:
as in it doesn't play well online? because i think anyone would agree that it's currently a hell of a lot better than marvel.

I was just trying to make sense of dude's post. Either way, it doesn't make sense, yes.

Kimosabae

Banned
Kadey said:
No problem.

Live people. You'll get your stuff this week.

Sweet.

I got a PS3 TE the other day, so I started up Training Mode... god the game feels like ass on that system. Seriously. I hate to whine incessantly about it, but it's so noticeable if you've stuck to only one system for a while.

_dementia said:
Thought of ttob when I saw this.
Ps67ul.jpg

I'm creating your reality! Bwahahahahahahaha~

Time to whip up a new avatar. :3

cHaotix8

Axis said:
nah, it wasn't josh spoon, it was cjtruth i'm pretty sure...13 year old fei long player from florida

I heard TWG Arthur made that kid cry, real talk.

But yeah, nice finally meeting you guys at FR. Next time team GAF is putting fools on blast.

Joekage

Axis said:
team gaf failed you guys at FR haha

joe and andre...i won't shit it up so badly next time :)

Yeah sorry GAF. Between scrubby ass Vega players, laggy TV's/PS3's and Adon players, I wasn't able to close out much this weekend. Got 25th (tied) out of 319 people though so it wasn't so bad, and my sponsor/sponsored player got top 16 although it wasn't pretty how that went for him haha. Final Round was great though, great food, was great meeting all the GAF members such as FreeBJ and my boy Vexco <# and of course I can't forget Hitokage and Markman. Great stuff guys.

But yeah, I did beat Mike Ross which pleased me to no end as Honda has been one of my demons for the past few months courtesy of TWG Arthur haha. I also got to winners semi's in my pool before I had to go against Justin Wong who used Adon on me. Out footsied me and closed it out and Ramen Addict sealed the deal in losers semi's with his Adon in a close match. Very happy with my performance though so just going to use it as a lesson learned. Great job to Spooky for the stream, especially Min for helping run brackets. Dude is awesome. TWG TostitoSalsa signing out, and heading to bed...finally!

Hey Haunts, who put together your character guides for SSF4?

I have to question the wisdom of listing Hokan's OCH as an Anti-Air. Yes it's an AA, but you guys should very much take into consideration moves that don't require Revenge Meter, or any sort of meter to list as a basic AA.

I won't give up on the Oil Dream! I'm just bummed player guides aren't more accurate for the character.

His standing fierce if timed well makes for an okay AA. I'm still learning, but yeah, OCH is not always available versus jumping opponent.

Satyamdas

Banned
The Take Out Bandit said:

I have to question the wisdom of listing Hokan's OCH as an Anti-Air. Yes it's an AA, but you guys should very much take into consideration moves that don't require Revenge Meter, or any sort of meter to list as a basic AA.

I won't give up on the Oil Dream! I'm just bummed player guides aren't more accurate for the character.

His standing fierce if timed well makes for an okay AA. I'm still learning, but yeah, OCH is not always available versus jumping opponent.
They buffed standing fierce as an AA in AE, so you have that to look forward to, at least!

From the Hokan board at SRK:

RagingStormX said:
His best anti airs are U2, lp slide, air grab, nj.fp, j.lk, s.hp, f+hp, f+mp, c.mp, and f+lp. What is best depends on the match up.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
The Take Out Bandit said:

I wrote it up a long time ago. We'll be making heavy revisions if/when AE comes to console though.

Axis

Joekage said:
Yeah sorry GAF. Between scrubby ass Vega players, laggy TV's/PS3's and Adon players, I wasn't able to close out much this weekend. Got 25th (tied) out of 319 people though so it wasn't so bad, and my sponsor/sponsored player got top 16 although it wasn't pretty how that went for him haha. Final Round was great though, great food, was great meeting all the GAF members such as FreeBJ and my boy Vexco <# and of course I can't forget Hitokage and Markman. Great stuff guys.

But yeah, I did beat Mike Ross which pleased me to no end as Honda has been one of my demons for the past few months courtesy of TWG Arthur haha. I also got to winners semi's in my pool before I had to go against Justin Wong who used Adon on me. Out footsied me and closed it out and Ramen Addict sealed the deal in losers semi's with his Adon in a close match. Very happy with my performance though so just going to use it as a lesson learned. Great job to Spooky for the stream, especially Min for helping run brackets. Dude is awesome. TWG TostitoSalsa signing out, and heading to bed...finally!

you, sir, are gdlk...and i'm not so sure about ryan hunter best cody anymore <#

you guys better be back next year

AND LEARN TO TECH THEM THROWS FOOL...6 IN A ROW IS NOT A GOOD LOOK(neither is losing to shitty rose players, stay fray vex)

cHaotix8 said:
I heard TWG Arthur made that kid cry, real talk.

But yeah, nice finally meeting you guys at FR. Next time team GAF is putting fools on blast.

if true then lmaoooo sogood. thanks for letting me cool down in your room after the teams debacle...and for the matches and tips you and arthur gave me...it won't be that fray next time

starting the match against that vega with rose taunt was hilarious

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
MarkMan said:
MarkMan: AYO ART, what are we smiling for?

Arturo: Kadey is a computer...

FilthieRich: Noms...

Tell Art to stop eating. He can barely fit it anymore. Actually I'll tell him myself.

PSN Endless tonight? Even though I'm sick as hell.

black_vegeta said:
I saw this yesterday, little bastard got what he deserve for trying to bullying that fat kid.

Someone needs to add "FO MADUH RUSHAH!!"

This gif is despicable. What do you think actually happened: that little kid tried to pick a fight with someone 3 times his size, or the big kid cornered him after having picked on him for a while and the kid was finally forced to throw a punch?

Anyone with a lick of sense can see this is bullying at its finest. Please do not post it anymore.

edit: i double checked after some googling and it was actually the complete opposite of what i thought was going on. I fully endorse that half circle back kick

TOO LATE

Also, i applaud that fat kid for not giving that skinny dick a siberian blizzard after that punch in the face. Best believe if someone punched me in the face they would be walking just like that kid was.

cHaotix8

Onion_Relish said:
This gif is despicable. What do you think actually happened: that little kid tried to pick a fight with someone 3 times his size, or the big kid cornered him after having picked on him for a while and the kid was finally forced to throw a punch?

Anyone with a lick of sense can see this is bullying at its finest. Please do not post it anymore.
http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/3857087246/500

I'm not one to post these myself but you couldn't be farther from the truth. :p

Imm0rt4l

Onion_Relish said:

The Little shit got what was coming to him is what happened.

Onion_Relish said:
Someone doesn't go to the OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom