• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ribbon said:
Okok. PSN ID is Snowsanta. Feel free to add me.
I wasnt talking about just you though like a few gaffers took offense to their gamertags being public...but just in the act of playing poof congrats your gamertag is public.

Imm0rt4l

I think I'm gonna make a hiphop instrumental playlist to play ssf4 with. Also gonna add seals kiss from a rose for dudley inspiration and the lulz.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Ribbon said:
Okok. PSN ID is Snowsanta. Feel free to add me.

Good stuff, you're a quick learner haha. Just stay relaxed and try to remember everything.

You can always scroll up in the chatbox if you forget something.

Ribbon

Conceited said:
Good stuff, you're a quick learner haha. Just stay relaxed and try to remember everything.

You can always scroll up in the chatbox if you forget something.

Thanks for the help, those dang focus attacks haha.

Relix said:
I am pretty damn sure Vegeta is Battle Kat now right? Sorry dude, was just about to log off! =P

Is he? I also got a message from him. I somehow didn't notice it, I must have been concentrating during a match. When I did check, he went offline already. Sorry man, hopefully we can play some other time.

Rice-Eater said:
Is he? I also got a message from him. I somehow didn't notice it, I must have been concentrating during a match. When I did check, he went offline already. Sorry man, hopefully we can play some other time.

You guys suck ass for not accepting dat challenge.

Next time. :p

It got laggy in the fourth set just when I was about to win with ultra, so I waited for the lag to stop but wolfkrone went in and won. Tried it again with Bison the next set, and couldn't take to lag. So I switched to Ibuki, because she's my lag character.
But our connection got better that set.. =/.. and I took a win. Would have won the next set with Ibuki, but I fudged up SJC ultra twice. But oh well. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom