• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ Greg

Satyamdas said:
ST is awesome and fun, but the pure unadulterated bullshit contained within that game (read: Vega; ridiculous damage, etc.) puts SSF4 to shame easily. You're just salty because you picked a terrible character in Super and suffered an inordinate amount of losses as a result.

I know you don't blame the character (and rightfully so), but the reality is that to win consistently with FreeJay requires you to be 10X better than the average lame ass Cammy, Roo, Bison, Viper, or Vega player. I'd put money up that not even Justin could win a tourney with Deejay.

:3

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Great stuff USD :)

Can anyone tell me if the PSN chat 'GAF SFIV' is old now?
If so, would anyone mind slinging me an invite to the new one?

I'm in the UK, so if any Euro-GAFfers wanna hustle then I'm game.

Edit: Whoops, forgot to post PSN ID: B-Genius
Cheers!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Me : handsome young man looking for someone to play ssf4 with now, on XBLEh.
You : equally handsome, wants to play asap. Yurop...

:[

gamertag : corcy100

Satyamdas said:
ST is awesome and fun, but the pure unadulterated bullshit contained within that game (read: Vega; ridiculous damage, etc.) puts SSF4 to shame easily. You're just salty because you picked a terrible character in Super and suffered an inordinate amount of losses as a result.

I know you don't blame the character (and rightfully so), but the reality is that to win consistently with FreeJay requires you to be 10X better than the average lame ass Cammy, Roo, Bison, Viper, or Vega player. I'd put money up that not even Justin could win a tourney with Deejay.

wut? lol

I haven't played this game in almost 2 months. But playing the 3ds version (and getting frustrated with it's pad controls) makes me want to hit the console version and play it proper with a stick.

I wish there was some arcade stick solution for the 3ds (i don't care how stupid it would look, lol)

Threi

notag
Satyamdas said:
but the reality is that to win consistently with FreeJay requires you to be 10X better than the average lame ass Cammy, Roo, Bison, Viper, or Vega player.
wow you are just gunna go in on all of #gafranbats like that lol

AZ Greg

BotoxAgent said:
I haven't played this game in almost 2 months. But playing the 3ds version (and getting frustrated with it's pad controls) makes me want to hit the console version and play it proper with a stick.

I haven't played since before Thanksgiving. :(

Been getting a craving to play tho. Gonna fire it back up tomorrow when I have some time and get back into it. Gotta body rogue too. And it's also been too long since the last time I dismantled Saty's mediocre Sim.

AZ Greg said:

whoa, I always thought you were still doing Gafchat and just not posting as much. You'd still body me hard no matter what though T_T

It feels good though playing other games for a bit of change, besides SF all the time.

rbrogue

AZ Greg said:

Been getting a craving to play tho. Gonna fire it back up tomorrow when I have some time and get back into it. Gotta body rogue too. And it's also been too long since the last time I dismantled Saty's mediocre Sim.

You're free at your best. Bring it.

NerdJosh

Neo Member
DarthArma said he will be using e.ryu this guard crush, will be cool to see how he does. Also marn coming this guard crush should be interesting!!

NerdJosh said:
DarthArma said he will be using e.ryu this guard crush, will be cool to see how he does. Also marn coming this guard crush should be interesting!!

I hope he doesn't back out. He would probably be the first person to play Evil Ryu on a live stream. I can't wait to check it out.

USD

Rice-Eater said:
I hope he doesn't back out. He would probably be the first person to play Evil Ryu on a live stream. I can't wait to check it out.
Other than the Day 1 Evil Ryu/Oni streams, there was WGC streaming both characters about a month ago. Europe doesn't give a fuck.

Sorry, I mean use him in a live stream in a tournament. Did the guys playing Evil Ryu/Oni use him in the tournament, or was it just to show them off.

USD

Rice-Eater said:
Sorry, I mean use him in a live stream in a tournament. Did the guys playing Evil Ryu/Oni use him in the tournament, or was it just to show them off.
Not sure, I only happened to catch the AE stream when they were running post-tourney casuals.

Yun looks beastly, but my money is still on vanilla Sagat(being more broken that is). His zoning is so good and one uppercut with 2 meters can lead to 600+ damage. Yun is probably only a 900 health character, so he to worry about losing two-thirds of his life trying to get in.

DryEyeRelief said:

Ursk7.gif

edit: Can't watch the stream, but who was the source of this supposed UE

Imm0rt4l

I'm gonna main the fuck outta yun. I don't like that he's supposedly overpowered though, I just like rushdown, since I play less and less gouken these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom