• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy's Sandvich said:
@Rice-eater

Could you hurry up and sort your avatar? Thread needs more Evil Ryu.

This happened about a week ago. I've been using photobucket to host my avatar and nothing seems wrong, but my it won't show up anymore on GAF. I don't understand, but I'll use something else if I have to. Somebody got to rep dat Evil Ryu.

Rice-Eater said:
This happened about a week ago. I've been using photobucket to host my avatar and nothing seems wrong, but my it won't show up anymore on GAF. I don't understand, but I'll use something else if I have to. Somebody got to rep dat Evil Ryu.
It won't show up because you can't use external hosts anymore. You have to go to your User CP and set up your avatar there.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hey guys, I'm at my mates place and we're going to play us some SSF4 on xbl, I thought if there were any interest we could run a GAF endless lobby for once. Instead of just letting ps3gaf have all the fun!

Anyways his gamertag is :free frog frown

With the spaces between.

Let's play fun time game happy time...

Kunohara

So after a night with a stick for the first time, I gotta say, this is going to take awhile to get the hang of. I'm able to get special moves off easier now, but I'm having a bitch of a time trying to do Ryu's DP FADC to Ultra. I always fuck up on doing the ultra. I can do the DP FADC, but it just seems to go too fast after having to dash. I can't seem to do the motion fast enough, and I fumble around like an idiot.

Also, I find myself doing down-forward instead of forward alot. Really annoying.

Also, doing some of the trials where you have to do a s.mp cr.mk (don't remember the exact moves, just giving an example). I think those are links right? The timing on some of them is really weird, and I can maybe do them once awhile.

Too bad I have to be away for the whole weekend, or else I would be practicing more.

Imm0rt4l

Cloudius12 said:
ggs everyone, there was some good matches.
Yea, there were some good matches, though I didn't get a chance to play you.

Ggs psn gaf Also I'm salty on sephs behalf for that last lost he took, christ that was horrible lol.

vissione said:
Dat gen... I still can't believe I won a game on you.

Man you've got some amzing skill to be able to do Guile's FADC with 2 bars...
regardless of the bars, i can do it. Its all about the muscle memory and the flow. If flow and muscles are consistent I will get it out no matter what. I can do it with my eyes closed.

In that match you won, you had great pressure, but I wasn't going to try crouch teching or I'm eating traps. You seem to get the cammy link consistent as well. Was eating that a lot.

Spring Fighter Tournament
We're Live at the NYU Game Center for the 2nd annual spring fighter tournament http://justin.tv/teamsp00ky
Seth Killian is in attendance as well

And Arturo shaved lol

ShaneB

Figure I should poke my head in this thread to introduce myself.

Been a lurker for a while, so it's nice to post and finally get some matches in and join the lobbies on 360.

Currently sucked into the Gears 3 beta, but SSF4 is usually my go-to game, play a decent Balrog, but pretty mediocre with everyone else, just enjoy goofing around and having fun.

USD

So it sounds like there were plans for additional balance adjustments for the console AE, but those plans were scrapped.

Imm0rt4l

ShaneB said:
Figure I should poke my head in this thread to introduce myself.

Been a lurker for a while, so it's nice to post and finally get some matches in and join the lobbies on 360.

Currently sucked into the Gears 3 beta, but SSF4 is usually my go-to game, play a decent Balrog, but pretty mediocre with everyone else, just enjoy goofing around and having fun.
Welcome!

USD said:
So it sounds like there were plans for additional balance adjustments for the console AE, but those plans were scrapped.
Balls....

USD said:

I saw those yesterday. I'm really looking forward to hitting the lab with Evil Ryu when AE hits console. It sucks that he has low health/stun and lacks Ryu's links, but I think I'm going to really like him from what I've seen so far. His rush down and mix ups looks much better then normal Ryu's and that's part of the reason why I started playing Ken more then Ryu lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom