• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Good games to PSN once again. What a bizarre night.

Oh. And.

imBjSg.gif

LOL.

Satyamdas

Banned
Yo Kadey, Ultra 2 vs. T.Hawk! Any blocked Condor Dive is a free instant Shangri-La to his dome. And we all know T.Hawks can't go very long without diving in. :D

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
El Sloth said:
:(

When's the next time you're on? I'll see if I can't make time to be a punching bag for a bit.

El Sloth said:
Corky, we're running an endless lobby right now if you're interested.

Kadey said:

ShaneB said:
Well I had my first bunch of matches with you folks, was rusty and outclassed, but still was good times!

Kadey said:

Oh. And.

imBjSg.gif

LOL.

dragonballjoseph said:

The minute I go to bed...
You guys are just terrible, terrrrrible.

And now that I'm up, my day will consist of staring at this wasteland of a thread all alone, a desert stretched beyond all horizons. So if I come to the states who can I stay at? ( I'm housebroken )

Satyamdas said:
Yo Kadey, Ultra 2 vs. T.Hawk! Any blocked Condor Dive is a free instant Shangri-La to his dome. And we all know T.Hawks can't go very long without diving in. :D

Props to Beef, though. Solid THawk. Spacing on his dives are on point, except for this gif example lol

MIMIC

Banned
Rice-Eater said:
You can FADC both Ultras from a SRK. With his SRK Ultra, you need to use EX fireballs before FADC into Ultra just like Ken with his U2. As for it being pointless, well yeah pretty much it's just like Ryu's Metsu Hado. It probably has a long start up, so unless you combo into it, dizzy someone, land a focus crumple, you should never just throw it out.

lol oh yeah.

*smacks forehead*

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Satyamdas said:

No need. I actually random selected him twice in a row! Second time I got ultra II and I had no idea how to do it. Second round was funny in a way too.

Anyways. Watch this match. http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/283962139

Amazing when things don't go their way, they quit. So many sore losers online.

Corky said:
The minute I go to bed...
You guys are just terrible, terrrrrible.

And now that I'm up, my day will consist of staring at this wasteland of a thread all alone, a desert stretched beyond all horizons. So if I come to the states who can I stay at? ( I'm housebroken )
If you're talking about playing, I think the connection would be pretty bad. EU Gaf needs to be more active for sure. :(

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
If you're talking about playing, I think the connection would be pretty bad. EU Gaf needs to be more active for sure. :(

Yeah, we got a couple of strong skulls for sure, imagine if we could have like weekly ranbats or whatever. How grand that would be!

*daydreams*

Invisible_Insane said:
But that would have been rigged.
lol.

Capcom needs to hold another exhibition, this time for AE console.

Daigo Umehara's Yun vs Justin Wong's Yang, ending in a double KO orchestrated by Capcom Illuminati.

_dementia said:
lol.

Daigo Umehara's Yun vs Justin Wong's Yang, ending in a double KO orchestrated by Capcom Illuminati.

Damn, that Guile/Rufus matchup was so hype...

Do the fellow ps3 players have a regular time for sessions? Got the chat invite from Immort4l (thanks btw) and I'm just flipflopping time b/t mvc3 and sf, but I haven't had a chance to visit the chat the past week :(

Also, who is located on the west coast, for matchmaking purposes? thanks.

Imm0rt4l

kevo_huevo said:
Do the fellow ps3 players have a regular time for sessions? Got the chat invite from Immort4l (thanks btw) and I'm just flipflopping time b/t mvc3 and sf, but I haven't had a chance to visit the chat the past week :(

No prob, chat usually has people on from about 8pm to midnight your time. I probably won't be on as much this week.

Invisible_Insane said:
When I first started watching streams I found his voice incredibly irritating, but I've come to find it an essential part of the stream monstering experience.

Yeah, I dig his commentary. And really looking forward to his Cammy whining once AE hits XD

Dan vs Cammy is 6-4 matchup yo! lol

rivals

kevo_huevo said:

I'm on the west coast, won't be around tonight though heading out to a local tourney+casuals night.

kevo_huevo said:

I'm usually on from 10 - 1pm PST Southern CA player here

Sorry for the spam, but I seem to remember a couple players here being from the Salt Lake City, UT area...

Game Grid Arcade (Valley Fair Mall) just received their AE kit and it is being setup right now. If anyone is from the area you should check out the shoryuken utah thread and stop by the arcade.

Kadey said:

Oh. And.

imBjSg.gif

LOL.
Yeah, that's not one of my better moments, lol. GGs either way. Random was so weird. We got Akuma vs. Blanka twice. And speaking of those two games, fuck Akuma's U2 for whiffing like it did after your Ultra!
SephirothRK said:
Stay free, Beef.
Quiet, you! :(
the_log_ride said:
Props to Beef, though. Solid THawk. Spacing on his dives are on point, except for this gif example lol
I really have nothing to say in my defense for this match. :3
the_log_ride said:
Yup. I can't wait until AE comes out. :(

Professor Beef said:
Yeah, that's not one of my better moments, lol. GGs either way. Random was so weird. We got Akuma vs. Blanka twice. And speaking of those two games, fuck Akuma's U2 for whiffing like it did after your Ultra!

Quiet, you! :(

I really have nothing to say in my defense for this match. :3

Yup. I can't wait until AE comes out. :(

How did the rest of the match play out?

Satyamdas

Banned
Kadey said:
No need. I actually random selected him twice in a row! Second time I got ultra II and I had no idea how to do it. Second round was funny in a way too.

Anyways. Watch this match. http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/b/283962139

Amazing when things don't go their way, they quit. So many sore losers online.
Ahh, didn't realize it was random select. Ultra 2 is the same motion as Ultra 1, but you can do it while on the ground and then input a jump to make it an instant Shangri-La. Very useful for punishes (like blocked Condor Dive or blocked Honda non-EX Headbutt).

Also, that Ken was awesome. Dude plays just like eva! :p

hitsugi

_dementia said:
lol.

YES. It'll be down to the wire and they'll both level 3 focus attack figuring the other is going to retaliate too late!

..or something equally bad. like switching your ultra on the last game and performing flashkick ultra on someone crossing you up figuring you won't get hit.. even though you always get hit doing that.

Fixed or not, that was kind of a bad ending :(

El Sloth said:
gg's to XBL GAF last night. Was really fun.

And thanks again to cHaotix, rb, and vex for the Akuma tips.

Hey, I told you about that combo not working. Plus I gave you your only win of the night with my Seth(same Seth beat Saty's Sim lol), where is my thanks?

Satyamdas

Banned
Rice-Eater said:
Hey, I told you about that combo not working. Plus I gave you your only win of the night with my Seth(same Seth beat Saty's Sim lol), where is my thanks?
Man I don't know why you are posting that like it's some kind of accomplishment. Like I told you, I'm asssssss at this game. Real fucking talk yo. >:|

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
If you can wait about 5-10 min.

GGs, sorry for not putting up on those Balrog mirrormatches, I always think they're totally random :[ so hope you didn't mind me trying out some other ( horribleeeee ) characters. <3<3<3

Corky said:
GGs, sorry for not putting up on those Balrog mirrormatches, I always think they're totally random :[ so hope you didn't mind me trying out some other ( horribleeeee ) characters. <3<3<3
It's okay. I don't think they are random, but if played carefully, they can be very boring.

GGs. I really enjoyed trolling with Blanka. :D

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
It's okay. I don't think they are random, but if played carefully, they can be very boring.

GGs. I really enjoyed trolling with Blanka. :D

yeah being careful is a virtue I lack ;( ...

Id love a "serious" series between us. FT10 or something :D

Invisible_Insane said:
Where in the world are you guys?

sweden/finland

One of the more interesting things that happened during our session was my accidental backdash super with Balrog. I didn't know that it was even possible.

Here's a slowmo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is7ZCa2uhOc

I don't if there would be any use for this trick.

Corky said:
yeah being careful is a virtue I lack ;( ...

Seems to be going around. After our matches I played a few ranked ones and faced against 4300PP Rog. This was the result:
ragemailrog.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
Rice-Eater said:
1FcZr.jpg

Stealth "I beat Saty" bragging post, haha.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
One of the more interesting things that happened during our session was my accidental backdash super with Balrog. I didn't know that it was even possible.

Here's a slowmo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is7ZCa2uhOc

I don't if there would be any use for this trick.

Oh yeah I saw that, caught me quite offguard.

Seems to be going around. After our matches I played a few ranked ones and faced against 4300PP Rog. This was the result:
http://www.pelaajalauta.fi/files/7/capturet/ragemailrog.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

bahahah nice, I tried playing some ranked with my friends account and I regret it every single time. Such a nuisance really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom