• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHaotix8

AkumaHokoru said:
...how the fuck do you camp in a fighting game?

honda.jpg

lol j/k

Not really.

MIMIC

Banned
I don't know if I posted it already, but Balrog's 22nd trial is fucking HARD. I mean, I've completed all the trials so I've done it already but sometimes I like to go back and redo some of them.

I think I gave up after 3 hours on it. ;_; Either I get all the way to the end and the dash straight doesn't come out (but the fucking super does) or I do the dash straight and the super doesn't come out.

And whenever I feel like I'm getting really close.....the whole thing starts to fall apart. lol

MIMIC said:
I don't know if I posted it already, but Balrog's 22nd trial is fucking HARD. I mean, I've completed all the trials so I've done it already but sometimes I like to go back and redo some of them.

I think I gave up after 3 hours on it. ;_; Either I get all the way to the end and the dash straight doesn't come out (but the fucking super does) or I do the dash straight and the super doesn't come out.

And whenever I feel like I'm getting really close.....the whole thing starts to fall apart. lol

What are the requested inputs on that again??

c.mk>c.lp>s.lp>c.mp>lp dash straight?

Easy peasy. I completed his trials within 7 or 8 minutes.

That's probably because I have been using him for the past year and a half.

I don't know how to give advice on it. I just always make sure I hit confirm the dash straight before finishing the super input.

Now Viper's trials are the one's to bitch about.

bahaha... I'm a masochist. I was trying to do FFF using negative edge, but have since tried to do it normally. I can't practice late at night anymore because the longer I try, the angrier I get with each failed attempt, and my inputs (read: button slamming) can wake the sleeping.

Bring on the new challenges of the Twins, Oni, and E.Ryu!

the_log_ride said:
bahaha... I'm a masochist. I was trying to do FFF using negative edge, but have since tried to do it normally. I can't practice late at night anymore because the longer I try, the angrier I get with each failed attempt, and my inputs (read: button slamming) can wake the sleeping.

Bring on the new challenges of the Twins, Oni, and E.Ryu!
Yun Challenge 1: Lose online with Yun.

Imm0rt4l

What I find funny is that the guy was clearly fishing for that shit. I guess his opponent didn't expect for air demon to be that good, Goddamn.

El Sloth

Banned
I'm officially hopping on the Oni train.
Imm0rt4l said:
What I find funny is that the guy was clearly fishing for that shit. I guess his opponent didn't expect for air demon to be that good, Goddamn.
Yeah, the obvious baiting was the real frosting on the Air Demon cake.

Does anyone know how to get some low rank titles (1 win, 3 wins, etc) after your data corrupts and you get new save data? I've fought some ranked matches online with my new data but I'm not getting the really low rank titles and icons.

Dark Phoenix said:
Does anyone know how to get some low rank titles (1 win, 3 wins, etc) after your data corrupts and you get new save data? I've fought some ranked matches online with my new data but I'm not getting the really low rank titles and icons.
You can get some with Trials, if memory serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom