• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Jumping between the Project-Failure and Team Sp00ky streams. Dieminion has been using Guy a lot more as secondary over Honda. Nice to see more Guy action.

On an unrelated note, I still don't understand the Honda UC2 change.

AZ Greg

haunts said:
@ThatMikeRossGuy

Honda - no damage, no jump mp, no ultra 2, no viable anti air. Gained nothing. Yessss

:D

Between that, Cammy, and Seth, I only wish Rufus got hit by the nerf stick a little harder. :(

I think Yun and Yang will only be popular based on how easy it is to play them. Rufus and Viper are pretty good characters, but hardly anyone plays them online. Others have said it has more to do with aesthetics, or in other words, the Twins look cooler then the fat ass(Viper is just hard). Maybe that might be the case, if the twins are hard to master but people play them anyways than you could say that theory has been justified but we'll see.

Rice-Eater said:
I think Yun and Yang will only be popular based on how easy it is to play them. Rufus and Viper are pretty good characters, but hardly anyone plays them online. Others have said it has more to do with aesthetics, or in other words, the Twins look cooler then the fat ass(Viper is just hard). Maybe that might be the case, if the twins are hard to master but people play them anyways than you could say that theory has been justified but we'll see.

http://twitter.com/ultradavid/status/16006099878551552

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
haunts said:
@ThatMikeRossGuy

Honda - no damage, no jump mp, no ultra 2, no viable anti air. Gained nothing. Yessss

They even messed with j.MP? His LP Headbutt is useless as AA now, and his damage is gone - Capcom, Capcom, Capcom.

I had already started with going back to U1 weeks ago because I knew they made it worse, glad to see that I made the right decision - but Honda didn't deserve ALL of those reductions, come on now.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Good stuff JR - showing the world that Balrog will always be a beast.

At least I can still rely on him in AE despite Capcom going nuts with making characters worse.

Satyamdas

Banned
Skilotonn said:
Good stuff JR - showing the world that Balrog will always be a beast.

At least I can still rely on him in AE despite Capcom going nuts with making characters worse.
Yeah, gotta leave a couple characters alone for the braindead players to use.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
As a Viper player, I approve of the Honda nerfs.

Hard to not feel a little bit bad though :lol Sounds like he might fall pretty far. Lots of characters got nerfed though so who knows what things will end up looking like. Lots of variables here and there.

USD

Best possible situation for Dhalsim, looking like st.LK and B+LK are slower. :lol

ultradavid said:
sim: back+lk and st lk seem slower, which is big. Db+mp faster, maybe better hitbox. Super less damage. Seems same otherwise so far

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Loving the sim and honda nurfs. :lol I can already see the salt clouds gathering.

Haunts, you going to update your arcade locations to be worldwide? Can we PM you info on locations from around the world? :p

- Also good shit to JSMaster putting Art on blast again.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
GeoNeo said:
Loving the sim and honda nurfs. :lol I can already see the salt clouds gathering.

Haunts, you going to update your arcade locations to be worldwide? Can we PM you info on locations from around the world? :p

Id like to but I am being real careful about updating it. Im still getting ppl msging me "my friend told me..."..

Satyamdas

Banned
the_log_ride said:
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cr.mp here i come
Cr. mp is already a great poke, I use it a lot. But it is 12 frames startup, and there is no way st.lk is more than a frame or two slower than it is now, same w/ b.lk. They'll still be useful, just won't be able to be spammed like they can be now. Which will probably only serve to help my game since I eat a million specials every time I play for mashing dem lks.

Satyamdas said:
Cr. mp is already a great poke, I use it a lot. But it is 12 frames startup, and there is no way st.lk is more than a frame or two slower than it is now, same w/ b.lk. They'll still be useful, just won't be able to be spammed like they can be now. Which will probably only serve to help my game since I eat a million specials every time I play for mashing dem lks.

Should be thankful. It could have been a lot worse.

Kinda feel bad about Honda and Sim and Gief... Wonder how arcades will effect the balance if and when it comes to console. They have to be capturing data from the cabinets.

Digging the green screen on the Spooky Stream.

vulva

gonna be at tfns tomorrow and gonna get blown up =( Should be fun though. With any luck, I might make it on the stream (probably not :p)

zlatko

Banned
haunts said:
@ThatMikeRossGuy

I called it a bit ago in a comment I made on an Excellent Adeventures video that Mike will drop Honda a month tops once Arcade Edition is out. He's saying he'll stick with him, but I'll really be surprised if he does. I'll be even more surprised if he could place top 8 at a big tournament with the big nerfs Honda got.

Odds are he'll ride out Super with E.Honda still, then once AE is on consoles he'll make a switch to someone.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
As a Honda player, I too think he's overpowered. :lol It's not that hard to win with him online. EX headbutt reversals, neutral jumping fierce and the reach for his normals are too good. And that damage.

I dread the Fei Long stuff. I think he has the easiest reversal dp. It's going to be annoying facing the rising Fei army with the buffs.

Shoutouts to turbo users. Can't even do a combo but them instant electricity and hundred hand slaps.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im curious about Sagat, any buffs ?
After my Adon hype i ended up playing with Guile in Super. =/
For what ive read Guile is still awesome. (jp HP,df+HK,f+HP Massive damage.)

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Ken can now combo standing far jab into sweep on anyone. Also, new punish is target combo-whatever for most damage. CR.MP is much faster on recovery.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So Ken's turning into Ryu more and more... insert random jab with sweep combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom