• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubarduck

entrement said:
Has Chinatown Fair gotten AE yet?

They should be getting it on Monday, same as us. We all used EMS shipping from Japan. EMS is guaranteed 1 day to California, which is why the SoCal arcades got it first. Texas and NYC should be Monday.

Reminder for everyone: we'll be streaming AE 24/7 the day we get it, which should be Monday, Tuesday if we're really unlucky :)

Follow my channel, http://justin.tv/arcadeufo , I'll also drop a line on the thread here when we're all set up.

Joekage

Hey guys. TX tourny going on now in Houston. Featuring Tostitosalsa aka me repping Cody, Chaotix repping Dudley and FindmyFarms repping Cammy. 3v3 tourny. Hope you guys can catch some of the action.

Justin.tv/monsters_arcade

Axis

Joekage said:
Hey guys. TX tourny going on now in Houston. Featuring Tostitosalsa aka me repping Cody, Chaotix repping Dudley and FindmyFarms repping Cammy. 3v3 tourny. Hope you guys can catch some of the action.

Justin.tv/monsters_arcade

good luck joe and andre

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
hitsugi said:
there are several ultras that can be absorbed though.. not really a big loss for a guy that has simple and effective ways to combo into his. just can't use it to punish moves with armor
oh no i was'nt saying anything apocalyptic about it, just thought it was interesting.

Threi

notag
so many streams

mah internet asplode

*edit*

Good shit @ IPW switching to justin.tv

fuck ustream and it's overuse of flash

haunts

Bacon of Hope
yeah way too many streams. i feel bad for our guy in florida doing the stream, but if there was any day to run into shit internet, today is that day. :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Can somebody link to all the streams? I don't know what streams are happening. I'm just watching the Evo thing, but hoping Fimburger is on a stream.

I've played Porkloafking in the GAFchat.

Dart, none of them are arcade edition, just regular console Super. Fubar said he'd be streaming AE on Monday.

Hag

fubarduck said:
They should be getting it on Monday, same as us. We all used EMS shipping from Japan. EMS is guaranteed 1 day to California, which is why the SoCal arcades got it first. Texas and NYC should be Monday.

Reminder for everyone: we'll be streaming AE 24/7 the day we get it, which should be Monday, Tuesday if we're really unlucky :)

Follow my channel, http://justin.tv/arcadeufo , I'll also drop a line on the thread here when we're all set up.

Following! Can't wait :D

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Got new internet today. Need to see if my connection to Greg/some other WC people is any better sometime.

~Devil Trigger~ said:
Makoto vs Cody

cr.lk xx EX hayate works

Oh shit, son. I can see this being a big deal, especially from a punishment standpoint. Do shit that's -4 against Makoto and get punished + pushed back into the corner. That shit is gonna be sick.

So, st.fp, fp hayate, fadc, cr.lk, ex hayate, lp fukiage, ex tsuguri should work.

Dartastic

Lost Fragment said:
Oh shit, son. I can see this being a big deal, especially from a punishment standpoint. Do shit that's -4 against Makoto and get punished + pushed back into the corner. That shit is gonna be sick.

So, st.fp, fp hayate, fadc, cr.lk, ex hayate, lp fukiage, ex tsuguri should work.

Oh shit, son indeed. Damn. When AE becomes DLC, I'll need to consider starting to pay for better internet so I can start playing SF again. I've had some breakthroughs in the past couple days with my Mak playstyle and when I'll be able to mix it up with kara-karakusa (3s status, because I SUCK at doing it otherwise) and I'll have all the buffs of AE.... HEHEHEHHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom