• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started playing this game again on Saturday (haven't played the game for 3 months or so), and played a long session against the most flowchartiest Ken ever....nice to see online hasn't changed much, lol.

I can't take this game seriously anymore. I will still play at reasonable amounts and keep up with the tourney streams, of course. But I had so much fun taking a break from SSFIV and MvC3 and playing other games that I have been missing out on instead. I have no desire to play in a real tourney, so i am content with my meager fighting game skill level--it's good enough for me to casually enjoy the street fighter, for now.

El Sloth

Banned
Conceited said:
Unfourtunately Next Level is going down for renovations after this so Guard Crush will be put on hold again. :(
Naturally this happens during the Wednesday that I could actually go down to see it in person(and be a pot monster).

Joekage

galvan said:
are you talking about how at AB he kept saying ryu low fwd was broken?
Haha yes, dude went on a 30 min rant about how Ryu was the best character in the game, how low forward was broken and etc etc. The best thing is he then proclaimed himself "the best ryu" in the US. hahahaha

El Sloth

Banned
Anyone know where I can find some vids of Oni matches? I'm having a hard time finding anything other than some (awesome) tutorial vids.

AZ Greg

BotoxAgent said:
dood! your Cammy is so much better than mines!!

You might be rusty, but let's not get carried away!
galol.gif

Happy birthday Markman.

We all appreciate the work you put in for the fighting game community.

Especially all those discount codes for those based in Europe.

I'm not bitter. The happiest of all birthdays though

Satyamdas

Banned
MarkMan is GDLK, GDLK is MarkMan.

Happy Birthday dude! I know there is a "stick" joke to be made somewhere, but unfortunately I'm not the man to do it. Hope you have a good one bro.

HiResDes

Wow Endless Lobby is entirely empty on Live right now...If anybody feels like playing please get on so I can get some much needed scrub practice in

MightyKAC

お誕生日おめでとうございます。
(Happy Birthday from Japan MarkMan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom