• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neki

Professor Beef said:
...God dammit. :(

Oh! Use a camera! :D
Professor Beef, do you post in the three fighting game threads we have on GAF for fun or do you actually own all 3 games? :p How do you ever find the time to play all three!

Ultimoo said:
Professor Beef, do you post in the three fighting game threads we have on GAF for fun or do you actually own all 3 games? :p How do you ever find the time to play all three!
I own SSFIV, play MvC3 casually with friends, and MK for fun.

h3ro

Satyamdas said:
I'm about 99.9% sure that is not AE, but Super.

Yup, it's super. Check out the Character select screen at the beginning of the third video. No Yun/Yang/Oni/ERyu. Also, costume/color select option.

Satyamdas

Banned
Busaiku said:
I'd only checked out the first video, so I couldn't really tell.
The description said AE though.
That was just in the tags to get hits. The description said "SSF4 Filipino Champ vs Tokido casuals PT1"

Mœbius

Happy (belated) birthday MarkMan!

Did you know that when MarkMan sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself and a TE, crouched and ready to attack. Naked. MarkMan has not had to pay taxes, ever.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
When MarkMan walked into the hall at Final Round he started throwing half-off TE coupons to the crowd. It's true! I was there.

Axis

Hitokage said:
When MarkMan walked into the hall at Final Round he started throwing half-off TE coupons to the crowd. It's true! I was there.

HAV was too busy trying to collect them to fight you first round

mr. puppy

Banned
Alright I can't get over the itch to keep playing SF even though the twins are absurd.

Anybody play Balrog out there? I wanna stick with charge characters (Guile player here) and I love how Balrog looks in the bouncer outfit or whatever it is with the sunglasses so I'm gonna be superficial and pick him up, and he sure as hell is going to beat the Fei Long bandwagoners.

The big question: How do you deal with Yun/Yang? PR Rog said a long time ago that Ultra 2 would be dive kicks if they were blocked above the waist or something....did this hold true?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
mr. puppy said:
Alright I can't get over the itch to keep playing SF even though the twins are absurd.

Anybody play Balrog out there? I wanna stick with charge characters (Guile player here) and I love how Balrog looks in the bouncer outfit or whatever it is with the sunglasses so I'm gonna be superficial and pick him up, and he sure as hell is going to beat the Fei Long bandwagoners.

The big question: How do you deal with Yun/Yang? PR Rog said a long time ago that Ultra 2 would be dive kicks if they were blocked above the waist or something....did this hold true?

I know of atleast 3 people here who has that fight money. Me, blackvegata and Rokitty.
I too need to prepare mentally how to fight the twins.

mr. puppy

Banned
Corky said:
I know of atleast 3 people here who has that fight money. Me, blackvegata and Rokitty.
I too need to prepare mentally how to fight the twins.

any tips on who I should be watching play AE? There's nobody really in America putting up AE videos.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
mr. puppy said:
no, all of those guys are from super. I've seen them before, what I'm looking for is anti-twins Rog replays.

Oh I see, my bad. I haven't really seen any fresh AE rogs so put me in the same camp, I'd love some good footage.

Why does Yun have everything?
-Command throw
-Dive kick
-safe dash punch
-DP
-great meter building move which also stuffs everything

I don't know how good his normals are, but don't they have a lot of block stun?

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
people will be spamming that lunge punch

gotta polish my jump back
makoto-airp4.gif

Maybe they should just combine the characters like in CvS2 so they really CAN have everything. Ono could even make it canon by saying they learned the Fusion Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom