• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
Are there scrubs still online for this? I'm thinking about putting a few hours in to get ready for AE but uh...don't want to go up against 1000000000 BP players.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn Hakan is so fun.
Ive never tried him until a couple of days ago.

Hey who is making the AE |OT| ?

Alucrid said:
Are there scrubs still online for this? I'm thinking about putting a few hours in to get ready for AE but uh...don't want to go up against 1000000000 BP players.

I was the only scrub I ever saw playing in my time online haha..

Seriously though, still a few around the ~300BP mark.

Mostly high BP though. I may as well have put my controller down for probably 75% of Ranked matches I played when I was still trying to learn.

mbmonk

Alucrid said:

I have found plenty of fellow low level scrubs online until PSN went down. I just went into arcade mode and used fight request. It worked really well at matching me up with fellow losers.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Huh, you can Ultra into Last Dread Dust with Cody if you land a crumple Focus level 3. At least offline against the AI. Not sure if that's practical/do-able against human opponents offline. Online? PSSSH, forget that. Lag tactics would beat the timing.

After not playin cody for months im officially goin back.

Just the small changes he has had in AE and the nerfing of alot of the characters that gave him bad matchups i think cody will be a force to be reckoned with in AE. He's Mid tier at least now.

HiResDes

perfectnight said:
Damn that's fucking awesome. Momochi was one of my favorite players in Vanilla.
What about in Super? He had one of the best Kens, and arguably the best Fei for a while...He's my third favorite Street Fighter player after Kuroda and Daigo.

HiResDes said:
What about in Super? He had one of the best Kens, and arguably the best Fei for a while...He's my third favorite Street Fighter player after Kuroda and Daigo.

Unfortunately I haven't kept up with super as much as I'd like. /school

Also, did the chat die for anyone else? not showing up for me anymore.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
the HELL didn't ya'll tell me that you can combo standing LP into ultra with rog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom