• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
yeah I know, I can manage linking c.mk into ultra with relative success, but that's one of blankas trials :I

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stream was lively and happenin.

Too many videos to post links so I'll just post my videos section. Watch what you want. Stream was running for almost 12 hours and I wasn't even there half of the time.

http://www.justin.tv/kadeybaybe/videos

Shoutouts to all the GAFFers, Art, Burnyoubra, Four Wude, EMP Jeron, Mosh and whomever showed up. Too many to name.
Wasn't planning on streaming that long but it was nice talking with the lot of you. I always like hearing things from different people's perspective.

Thanks again for Eva getting me on LIVE.

Yeah. I mentioned itin the chat.

Xbox 360 produces better image quality and sharpness with component since originally that's all it had. Remember that the original 360s never had HDMI. PS3 really excels at HDMI but as Sp00ky would tell you streaming with HDMI is a no-no. That explains why at the same exact settings the 360 looks noticeably better. But you know me. I won't settle down until I get it running and looking exactly like it does on a Pioneer Kuro offline for everyone.

jlai

Good thing none of my matches where I get blown up are highlighted.. like the one where I had to hold down-back in the corner against kuma for 5 minutes straight!

Its always feast or famine when I play Mak, either stun them or get damn near perfected on. Shoutouts to Art for saying my rose was "alright"!

USD

Just got around to watching the NSB 24 matches. Eita was on point the entire tourney, especially with the Raging Demons. Funny, Amiyu was doing really well during Grand Finals, but Choco beat him pretty easily during the block matches (though her team lost to Noriyasu's Dhalsim).

The Oni player that was doing pretty well during the tourney was Epsilon J, who is normally a Viper player. Also, KOG's Hawk is damn good.

Dartastic

So, I found out that Gameworks does in fact have an AE machine. Any GAF people going to be there this evening? I probably won't be able to be there for long, as I'm not exactly going to Seattle to play AE... but I'd definitely like to get some real matches in. Should be there around 6?

It's kinda funny too, because I haven't played SF4 in a long time and last night I got back on and started blowing up randoms with Makoto. So fun. Hah. I just really need to remember to THINK when I'm playing as her, as opposed to just play all braindead status. ...maybe I should switch to Yun for AE. :p

P.S. Sweet avatar Devil Trigger. Hahaha! I need to remember to actually USE that now. I really need to put back my Phoenix avatar. I just wish I could still have my GIF of Doc dancing from Punch Out. =(

Axis

hopefully there's some videos in there of me actually WINNING and not losing heartbreakers to EMP hiro aka jeron :(

USD said:
Just got around to watching the NSB 24 matches. Eita was on point the entire tourney, especially with the Raging Demons. Funny, Amiyu was doing really well during Grand Finals, but Choco beat him pretty easily during the block matches (though her team lost to Noriyasu's Dhalsim).

The Oni player that was doing pretty well during the tourney was Epsilon J, who is normally a Viper player. Also, KOG's Hawk is damn good.

I did my best to fill your place with providing names of the players and such. :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
People were rusty in general. Saty and Eva didn't play their best until the very late matches. Jeron was running a train on everybody for a while there.

I was playing a lot of old school music so people were chilling. :)

Shoutouts to Haunts saying I was playing sex music.

I still have a few matches of much better play. I'll up it some time.

Axis

SephirothRK said:
eva's so boss blowing up latif winstreak in srklive.

looool i gave him my spot after i was unsuccessful twice...cuz eva is the boss of blowing up latif winstreaks

eva01

SephirothRK said:

yao-ming-meme.jpg

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Dartastic said:
P.S. Sweet avatar Devil Trigger. Hahaha! I need to remember to actually USE that now. I really need to put back my Phoenix avatar. I just wish I could still have my GIF of Doc dancing from Punch Out. =(
:D

D7nMYh.jpg

Does anybody here live in Phili and play AE at University Pinball? Just wondering because I'm going to Phili in a few weeks(will be there the 21st). I definitely plan to visit University Pinball and play some AE before it hits console. But will it be very busy over there? I'm hoping I can try out some stuff instead of waiting behind a dozen or so guys just to get bodied by the best guy there.

Dartastic

Just played some AE for my first time. Makoto IS better. ...however I played a decent amount against a pretty good Gief player. His grab range is duuuuumb now! Made that fight stupid hard. Lost every match. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom