• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imm0rt4l said:
damn, wish I could have seen EVO online grand finals.

Me too. Good job to Wolfkrone. He's been pretty hot as of late.

And Sabin seems to be in a mild slump. Not sure what he's going to do in AE, since both his characters got a bit worse.

Imm0rt4l

Spiderjericho said:
Me too. Good job to Wolfkrone. He's been pretty hot as of late.

And Sabin seems to be in a mild slump. Not sure what he's going to do in AE, since both his characters got a bit worse.
probably gonna retire and play arcana hearts exclusively haha.

Don't do it Art!

Yo guys, I got 2 questions.

1. I'm going to get SSF4 and my friend has SF4 (both PS3). Can we play against each other online?

2. The reason I'm getting SSF4 is because my SF4 disc didn't load at all on my 60gb PS3 (which is now YLOD), it just spinned, but no icon came up to play the game. Every other PS3 disc showed up and played fine, except for SF4. It worked about a month before that on my system, and I also tested the disc on my friend's slim PS3, and it didn't work either. I'm going to test it on my new slim also when I get the game. The disc is perfect and flawless - no scratches at all, no bending of the disc. Anyone heard this about other people's SF4 discs? Or is it a fluke?

Imm0rt4l

Mr. E. Yis said:
Yo guys, I got 2 questions.

1. I'm going to get SSF4 and my friend has SF4 (both PS3). Can we play against each other online?

2. The reason I'm getting SSF4 is because my SF4 disc didn't load at all on my 60gb PS3 (which is now YLOD), it just spinned, but no icon came up to play the game. Every other PS3 disc showed up and played fine, except for SF4. It worked about a month before that on my system, and I also tested the disc on my friend's slim PS3, and it didn't work either. I'm going to test it on my new slim also when I get the game. The disc is perfect and flawless - no scratches at all, no bending of the disc. Anyone heard this about other people's SF4 discs? Or is it a fluke?
Nah you won't be able to play each other, two different games. Also I've never heard of that issue. Maybe it's just a really tiny scratch, I had a near perfect uncharted 2 that wouldn't' work, had to get a new one.

KS Seven X said:
I wish Ibuki had this. No idea why she doesn't.

Apparently the EX version has startup invincibility, the roll kick goes under fireballs without meter(might only be high fireballs like tiger shots), and the palm straight up fucks zoning characters' shit. I don't know if EX upkicks have invincibility or anything, though.

So Yang in a nutshell:

• Stupid good anti-zoning game- dash, roll, dive kicks, palm, focus
  • Great ground pressure- dash, fake palm, rekkas, overhead, super
  • Comboable, tracking anti-air Ultra
  • Nasty ambiguous dive kicks
  • Akuma-level health

Just catching up on the Yun/Yang stuff. It's in the best interest of Ono and Capcom to make them top tier. Or even Vanilla Sagat tier. If you're gonna charge DLC characters, no way the characters will be bottom tier or even mid tier. It makes business sense.

haunts said:
3s characters wiping the floor with all these other busters in the game.

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMIN.
If the top tier in this game ends up Yun, Chun, Makoto and Ken then 3S fans are going to see a lot of deja vu at tourneys :lol

I dunno about Chun and Makoto though.

marathonfool said:
Just catching up on the Yun/Yang stuff. It's in the best interest of Ono and Capcom to make them top tier. Or even Vanilla Sagat tier. If you're gonna charge DLC characters, no way the characters will be bottom tier or even mid tier. It makes business sense.

well given that philosophy, imagine these guys:

StreetFighterBLOG--article_image.jpg

Been catching up on some of the stuff for Cammy. I don't care if she's Super-Hakan tier, I'll make it work, despite Team Trollno's best work yet.

Going to learn ST Cammy, get some fundamentals, and then make the new Cam-rog work somehow.

BTW, it's really stupid that there are absolutely no AE Cammy vids. Where's the bandwagon now?

Want to get some GGPO ST going eventually. I am going to get rocked :lol

simtmb

_dementia said:
Are Navi Amuma and Rapeface Ryu playable though? I thought they were supposed to be boss characters.

I reckon they're time unlock playable characters since we haven't heard anything about them, unless no one bothered going through Arcade Mode in AE. But i guess they'd have certain conditions that must be met to vs them?

GG Hitokage, I'm glad I finally got a chance to play you in a long set for the first time in a while. The serious matches were fun then we just started trolling each other with our secondaries. You also sneaked in some taunts on me which was cool. GG and see you again at the next tourney we both attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom