• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, Evans, Gamerbee and Starnab. Two Feis, a rose and an Adon remain in Bushido Impact.

Luffy is going to have to go through two more Feis to make it to the grand finals.

Luffy vs. Starnab right now.

hitsugi

XenoRaven said:
Man Californians are sissies. I'd hate to see how they fair driving in snow and ice. >_>

it isn't the norm, so we're unprepared :p as are our streets, with pretty much no effective system to manage flooding. entire freeways got shut down last night :p

Mœbius

Some of Tokido's thoughts (on his new blog) on AE following a weekend of play. Interesting stuff... Fei, Akuma and the twins for top tier and Daigo with aggressive play! Really want to see Daigo's Yun now.

hitsugi

pirateben said:
Some of Tokido's thoughts (on his new blog) on AE following a weekend of play. Interesting stuff... Fei, Akuma and the twins for top tier and Daigo with aggressive play! Really want to see Daigo's Yun now.

still baffled by the lack of daigo vids.. or vids from japan in general.

also from the blog:

I'm very surprised at Daigo's yun.  ∑(゚Д゚;)アラマッ
At SSF4 His style was turtlelike diffensive.
But now Too AGGRESSIVE
I can manage to fight good against him.
Akuma VS Yun is goodgame for now.
But sometimes I'm amazed at Yun's combo. ∑(゚∀゚ノ)

Ragekishu(crouching hit)>CMP>CMP>CMP>SMP>EX NishouKyaku>H Zesshou ヽ(´Д`;≡;´Д`)ノ
Zenpoutenshin(fast through)>CMP>SMP>EX NishouKyaku>H Zesshou
CLK>CLK>SLP>SMP>EX~~~
Anti air L Nishou>Geneijin>too much damage especially against Akuma>strong mix up
FC>EX Kobokushi>M? H? TetsuzanKou>Zesshou
etc....

Yun can beat Dhalsim easily.
I share your sorrow, Philipino...

Axis

~Devil Trigger~ said:
saw this?

yah, not a very good cammy from the looks of things but it was better than nothing lol..i just wanna see some of what she can do so i can start formulating ;o

XenoRaven said:
Man Californians are sissies. I'd hate to see how they fair driving in snow and ice. >_>

Yeah, man. Me especially. Anything below 70 and I crying like a wee baby.

I look forward to the Yun matchup as eagerly as a rectal examination.

pirateben said:

"Makoto became very good.
His move is very fast."

lolz

"Against Yun and Yang
Sweep from LTatsu doesn't work.
The second of standing round house doesn't work against crouching opponent block."

BISON YES

"But After All yun seems to have bad matchup.
Zangief and Yang and chunli."

NEED MORE POWER

And Gamerbee runs through another continent. First, America, then Australia, now Europe.

I wonder how the Adon changes (mainly the wake up frames) will affect him. Does Taiwan have a good arcade scene?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
pirateben said:
Not sure if this is the match from the stream everyone was talking about earlier, but nonetheless it's GDLK play from VRyu. Damn.

Ouch.

Yeah Makoto can go in pretty hard on Viper since Mak has option selects that cover a lot of Viper's shit. Viper pretty much has to block on wakeup against her and that Viper was pressing buttons every time. Viper can go in pretty hard on Makoto too though. But it might end up being a good match for Mak in AE.

USD

Really looking forward to BBC. Europe VS America VS Japan VS Gamerbee. Seems like this will be the biggest international clash of the titans.

hitsugi

Spiderjericho said:
And Gamerbee runs through another continent. First, America, then Australia, now Europe.

I wonder how the Adon changes (mainly the wake up frames) will affect him. Does Taiwan have a good arcade scene?

a better, more solid ground game comes with the wake up change so who knows? might take some adjustments to get used to being attacked on wake up, but i think gamerbee will be o-k with that :D

...or will he move on to yun / yang as well?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
hitsugi said:
still baffled by the lack of daigo vids.. or vids from japan in general.

also from the blog:

Holy wow - see, NOW I see that Yun is a beast.

Palm on its own already looked amazingly good, but looking at what Daigo's been using to get the most BP in Japan now truly shows why Yun is a beast - he got those Ryu MP links and everything too.

Why aren't there any Daigo vids? If AE came out on consoles in time for AE, you already know who would be going for the three-peat right there, especially with Tokido saying that he's aggressive with Yun.

Wallach

Spiderjericho said:
I was cleaning my apartment. Who else did Gamerbee beat in money matches besides Starnab and VRyu?

Gamerbee vs. Prodigal Son.

I saw him play a Ryu that I assumed was Ryan Hart but he lost that MM I think.

Solune

Spiderjericho said:
I was cleaning my apartment. Who else did Gamerbee beat in money matches besides Starnab and VRyu?

Gamerbee vs. Prodigal Son.

He beat Coungster, Honda player 3 - 1 and he beat Shizzle, Fei player 3 - 1 if IRC.

Wallach said:
I saw him play a Ryu that I assumed was Ryan Hart but he lost that MM I think.

He just beat Ryan Hart six straight rounds.

Solune, thanks. Wow. I don't get where such a great player came from. At this point, no one can really say OMG, I don't know the matchup when we've seen him play plenty of times and there are imitations out there.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Did Tokido just say that he went to an arcade called "Fucking Vision"? Why isn't that the most popular arcade?

haunts said:
I want a tag that says "prettier than ricky, stronger than daigo" with a link to this video.

65791_1572016314844_1668612550_1325111_3966957_n.jpg

Ballin' just got taken to a new level.

Joekage

Not going to lie, that song is on my list of get crunk/hype tournament music.

I went on a win streak on XBL, Black and Yellow was on repeat while I was using Cody color 10. Dat Bumblebee.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
went to super arcade last night to watch/play some AE.

I ended up playing Hyper SFII Anniversary Edition instead!

Jokes..

Genei Jin and meter build from Yun is sooooooooo ridic! Sick shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom