• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
AkumaHokoru said:
Fuck it. I know this is the SF thread but I also know there are macho maniacs in here.

The Macho King Randy Savage has passed away. RIP Macho Man
YrMnm.jpg

R.I.P. Randy Savage.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Teknopathetic said:
There is no such thing as good dubstep.
According to Teknopathetic dubstep is the Smash Bros. of music.

;)

Imm0rt4l

My day 2 fei has made 3 people rage quit today. Either this character is :

easy mode
really intuitive and fits me
or they raged because I was playing like a dumb ass and was still effective. (like that ironfist guy).

_dementia said:
I dunno, Smash Bros. can actually be enjoyable in a party setting.
I lol'd

DBJ just p'd on Atlanta Red.

They're both in loser's of the Grand Finals. DBJ is 2-0 (after losing 2-3 to Atlanta Red).

DBJ's mix-ups got Fei off balance.

PJS DBJ takes the Augusta Superfights.

The commentator was pissing me off, not respecting my dawg Joseph game. "Red taking advantage of DBJ's weak defense." "Red's a great player." "Red has his hot n ready in my oven."

GGs to DBJ. Your Sakura was on point with the mixups, combos, etc.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. Art only won one match against the three GAF generals that night. Some reason, Art did a lot better in the PJS tourney. You know what that means. :)

Anyways, I'm about to start an endless. Chill time.

Kadey said:
Yeah. Art only won one match against the three GAF generals that night. Some reason, Art did a lot better in the PJS tourney. You know what that means. :)

Anyways, I'm about to start an endless. Chill time.

Well, that was fun. Mashing ass people. :mad:

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'mma hafta challenge Kadey to a FT10. Loser never posts in this thread ever again.

No one will have to put up with her shitty combo vids with the awful 90's techno/new age or her annoying gifs she spends all day making.

It's not gonna happen though cause U SO SCARED.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Timedog said:
I'mma hafta challenge Kadey to a FT10. Loser never posts in this thread ever again.

No one will have to put up with her shitty combo vids with the awful 90's techno/new age or her annoying gifs she spends all day making.

It's not gonna happen though cause U SO SCARED.

Now wonder your life sucks. Trolling people to hide the fact you have a pathetic existence. Stay free to life.

You got timedogged yourself on the stream. Unbanned you immediately. Idiot. LOL.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Who's the one who came into someones stream and started talking trash? LOL.

And you're known for talking trash. I'll say it once only. I don't take any of that shit.

I'm done with the whole thing. I'll let you on stream but don't start saying stupid shit again.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Kadey said:
Who's the one who came into someones stream and started talking trash? LOL.

And you're known for talking trash. I'll say it once only. I don't take any of that shit.

I'm done with the whole thing. I'll let you on stream but don't start saying stupid shit again.

I didn't talk trash about anyone in the stream or anyone not in the stream. I asked if I could join, not knowing yet that the lobby was full, then I jokingly asked if I could be a chat mod (someone else asked this same question 2 minutes later), then I got banned. Regardless of any of that, that comment was completely out of line.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
cHaotix8 said:
Timedog my nikkuh what's good with ya. I hpe you been keepin dat shit tight, no slack.
Stay up, playboy. I haven't been playing at all the last couple months :(. I want to start going hard again though. When is AE out, again???

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Timedog said:
I didn't talk trash about anyone in the stream or anyone not in the stream. I asked if I could join, not knowing yet that the lobby was full, then I jokingly asked if I could be a chat mod (someone else asked this same question 2 minutes later), then I got banned. Regardless of any of that, that comment was completely out of line.

Then you got butthurt and went into the thread and tried to call someone out who actually tries and does stuff around here for the people right? Oh yeah, how often do you play the game? Or post here? Don't like my music? Why are you in my stream then?

You know what? Now that I think about it.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Kadey said:
Then you got butthurt and went into the thread and tried to call someone out who actually tries and does stuff around here for the people right? Oh yeah, how often do you play the game? Or post here? Don't like my music? Why are you in my stream then?

You know what? Now that I think about it.

It's over. In the future let's both be a little more sensitive about our shit talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom