• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul187

Axis said:
lol ask anyone i've played in mvc3 after my initial learning period(mostly jdub)...i was FAR from bad at the game...the game just has TOO much bullshit. ssf4 has nowhere near the amount of bullshit marvel does. but if you wanna talk like that...come see me in ssf4 :)

i'd say the offer extends to marvel but i don't own the game anymore.

I'm just tired of seeing people shit on the game. Yeah it has it's fair share of bullshit and xfactor is all kinds of messed up. It's still a really fun and solid game. Just got to learn and adapt to it. Just like SFIV.

SmokeMaxX

Axis

paul187 said:
I'm just tired of seeing people shit on the game. Yeah it has it's fair share of bullshit and xfactor is all kinds of messed up. It's still a really fun and solid game. Just got to learn and adapt to it. Just like SFIV.

did it ever occur to you that people just might not like it?

Joekage

XBL is being a bitch so just played casuals for tonight.Gonna figure everything out in the AM. Should be able to play by tomorrow night so I'll hop on stream or whatever is going on. See you guys in gafchat tomorrow.

Sorry vex for ducking <# Scared of that new Cammy technology.

Axis

Joekage said:
XBL is being a bitch so just played casuals for tonight.Gonna figure everything out in the AM. Should be able to play by tomorrow night so I'll hop on stream or whatever is going on. See you guys in gafchat tomorrow.

Sorry vex for ducking <# Scared of that new Cammy technology.

pshhhhhh more like i want to steal dat cody tech

rbrogue

damn joe :( I was hoping to play you tonight. Hope we get to play tomorrow :)

Vex bout to give up dem guts.
yeah was just tryna screen cap for an example of the stream quality. speaking of which, why you duckin the stream bv?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Axis said:
kadey's stream still going

eva, me, onlinetony, joekage, mike bison and a few others

on xbl?

Care to toss me an invite?

corcy100

Most likely red-barred but I'd like to see

Corky

Axis said:
er send a friend request to vexco and try to join from my name

Got the invite but can't seem to join for some reason :(

edit :also vexcos friendlist is full :(

Corky said:
Are you up for a FT10 soonish ( i.e maybe in a day or so ? )

Again GGs, also was that Norwegian your mate? He was pretty kewl.

Yeah FT10 would be cool, I'm not sure when I have the time though.

I've played with him a few times before. He is pretty good with the Akuma vortex.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
Yeah FT10 would be cool, I'm not sure when I have the time though.

I've played with him a few times before. He is pretty good with the Akuma vortex.

Awesome warn me in advance so I can make sure nobody siphons broadband from me. Also I'm jelaous of us-gafs nightly brawls. We should have our own.

Corky said:
Also I'm jelaous of us-gafs nightly brawls. We should have our own.
Yeah. I have a lot of friends on my friendlist who play regularly, but they are not on GAF. On the other hand, my current gaming situation is limited to one TV/Screen, so I can't play whenever I feel like it.

cackhyena

I cannot wait for AE to come out. I'd like to go to iPlaywinner and see SF back on top for the majority of news and videos for a change.

cackhyena said:
I cannot wait for AE to come out. I'd like to go to iPlaywinner and see SF back on top for the majority of news and videos for a change.

This.

I've pretty much stopped watching many streams and video series like WNF and The _____ Adventures of Mike and Gootecks because I don't care for anything other then Street Fighter. I'll be tuning if they give SSF4AE some air time.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
cackhyena said:

i just updated with some ssf4 matches. :p

im going to play streams by ear. right now it seems marvel and MK9 get all the attention / viewers, but yeah it might change with AE. It's just SSF4 isnt as interesting to watch unless it's a big tournament imo.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
my fear is that it will just end up being a Yun fest on streams. it's going to be hard to push streams if people know it's just going to be yun all day err day.

on a side note, I really want to play Oni!

cackhyena

Yeah, I really hope that's not the case. I'm wanting to try out all four characters, but Yang is looking the most appealing at the moment.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
rivals said:
You and godsbeard both.

Are you going to(and possibly streaming?) NCR? Is there anything else coming up around here?

Ill be streaming NCR yeah. Going to make a post about it soon. Starbase on Wednesdays and we are working on getting some stuff set up for Southtown Arcade and The Etrium as well. be patient!

rivals

haunts said:
Ill be streaming NCR yeah. Going to make a post about it soon. Starbase on Wednesdays and we are working on getting some stuff set up for Southtown Arcade and The Etrium as well. be patient!

Oh shit, I read about southtown the other week but forgot about it. I'm going to have to make a trip out there soon, it sounds pretty sweet. More stuff at the Etrium would be pretty sweet too, only time I've been there was for Hadocon but I want to make it back soon. In any case, I'm looking forward to more stuff going on around here, and to making the effort to start being more involved. This summer should be pretty good for that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Damn. I have 7 hours of footage to make highlights from.

Shoutouts to Haunts and a few new faces to the stream. Welcome back Joe. Always nice to see your Cody.

So when I was away looks like some Randy Savage was bodying GAF.

Looks I can finally go do something else and leave the stream running without having to worry about it freezing.

Kadey said:
Welcome back Joe. Always nice to see your Cody.

Boo Joe, Boo.

He enters your ranked lobby and takes your points I tell ya. That man is the real hamblurgar, hide your points because he is on the hunt for them.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Aruarian Reflection said:
Wait, I just realized AIR was in a previous CEO trailer. I guess it's ok to switch tournaments? I wonder if other people will bail.

Wolfkrone switched after he won Revelations online and got the free trip to the tournament.

So I guess Daigo just found out about Revelation's 20k pot for SSF4AE. Even if take away some money to increase the Marvel pot, that's still probably 10k+ for AE, so a very good take for the winner regardless.

Both tournies have plenty of great domestic and international players so I think they'll both have great turn outs and be very successful. I think the true battle will be who gets more stream viewers if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom