• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone make the CEO/Revelations thread. If nobody is up to the task, I'll do it whenever I get a chance.

Endless tonight but I'm going to be sooooooooooo drunk.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If Lost, DBJ and Threi can wait till next Friday for AE, I will buy them their downloadable updates.

Oh. And sorry about last night. I left my Xbox on for like 10 hours without me being around. Went somewhere, came back and went to sleep, forgot about it, etc.

cackhyena

Everyone who hasn't needs to follow kadey on her stream so I can watch the thing when I don't feel like playing, at a lower resolution.

XenoRaven

cackhyena said:
Everyone who hasn't needs to follow kadey on her stream so I can watch the thing when I don't feel like playing, at a lower resolution.
Have you tried right clicking the stream window and changing the quality options? You can't change the resolution but you can downgrade the quality and make it all blurry and grainy if you want.

Kadey said:
If Lost, DBJ and Threi can wait till next Friday for AE, I will buy them their downloadable updates.

Oh. And sorry about last night. I left my Xbox on for like 10 hours without me being around. Went somewhere, came back and went to sleep, forgot about it, etc.
Don't worry about me in regards to the situation. Besides, Jay is buying it for me.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Brobzoid said:

My mak doesn't work like that. Mine is programmed like

if input = ultra -> output = ex fuikage
else -> cry in corner

( I don't know programming, if it isn't blatantly obvious )

jlai said:
No. V-Ryu was top tier

This

Imm0rt4l said:
I guess he's God tier now.

Also, this.

Spirit of Jazz said:
Of all the characters in the game you want to start using mine :( At least wait until AE when I ditch him for top tier...

:( you must defeat Sh...err I mean Abel to stand a chance. When you stop badmouthing balrog I'll stop embarassing the Abel community with my top lvl Abel play.

DryEyeRelief said:

What, what is this? This is TERRIBLE, you've ruined my evening.

smurfx

get some go again
alright i think i might take up super street fighter 4 ae since its going to be a popular game. who will be the highest tier characters in the game? i don't want to bother learning all the characters so i'll pick the top 5 and go from there. can somebody help?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
smurfx said:
alright i think i might take up super street fighter 4 ae since its going to be a popular game. who will be the highest tier characters in the game? i don't want to bother learning all the characters so i'll pick the top 5 and go from there. can somebody help?

Top 5 highest tiers dudes

yellow Yun
chefs hat Yun
saucepan Yun
blue Yun
chefs hat Yun without the chefs hat

J10

Banned
I started playing with an arcade stick a couple weeks ago. The transition isn't going well. It's making me hate the game.

Corky said:
Top 5 highest tiers dudes

yellow Yun
chefs hat Yun
saucepan Yun
blue Yun
chefs hat Yun without the chefs hat
TAS4C.gif

smurfx said:

Gen
Oni
Fei Long
Yun
C. Viper

Corky said:
What, what is this? This is TERRIBLE, you've ruined my evening.

Chun is not a fun match for Abel when they know how to use her footsies. My whole game against her is focus dashing her cr. RH/FP and os Breathless gimmicks. That Abel looked pretty bad though.

I had a few rounds with VRyu earlier and that man will be fucking scary when AE hits.

On a final note fuck Rog's jabs, Rocky is already enough to contend with on the Euro front, stick with your Blanka and his 4-6 match-up.

Dartastic

God's Beard said:
HOLY SHIT

Why didn't I know about this until now???
ROFL. That's awesome. I just youtubed myself and found this old match. I didn't even know it was recorded... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzefcXH7SFw

...crappy play at times, but I dig the end a lot. :p

Spirit of Jazz said:
I had a few rounds with VRyu earlier and that man will be fucking scary when AE hits.
Looking forward to seeing his videos. =D

_dementia said:
I'm terrified of youtubing my username
A friend of mine put some of my matches on Youtube when I played him. Of course they're all of me getting bodied by his ELF.

There should also be another one of my Hawk losing to a Hakan, but this was during the game's infancy also. I should look to see if there's something new.

Analysis of street fighter players' youtube channel views:

God's Beard ~0.01 million
Kadeybaybe ~0.1 million
peacefuljayx ~0.2 million
Sagacitygamers: ~0.3 million
TheSRKvids: ~1 million
Levelupseries: ~3 million
Desk: ~4.5 million
Akumahokoru/Spooky: ~4.5 million
Maximilian: ~5.5 million
Gootecks/Mike Ross: ~6 million
TheShend: ~10.5 million over 5 years
DSPstreetfighter: ~17.5 million in one year

Holy fuck do people love DSP. He has over 200 million views across his channels. I guess it makes sense, but damn, he's gonna be rich in a couple years.

o_o

It's been so long since I played this game that I forgot how bad I was.

Of course, it probably didn't help that my fightpad was set to Right Stick and not D-Pad, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom