• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoRaven

Soooo...Yun can cancel into Genei Jin, combo into Ultra, then combo AFTER the Ultra while Genei Jin is still activated.

It's like the people who design these games live in a completely different world than us.

XenoRaven said:
Soooo...Yun can cancel into Genei Jin, combo into Ultra, then combo AFTER the Ultra while Genei Jin is still activated.

It's like the people who design these games live in a completely different world than us.
Fun times ahead. :(

Threi

notag
XenoRaven said:

To an average buyer it makes the DLC seem very attractive doesn't it?

This is special DLC-only god weapons in a different package.

XenoRaven

Threi said:

I wonder if Capcom looks at the videos of people playing in the arcades and goes "yeesss...all according to plan." I mean for real? Look how many Yuns there are!

Really hoping this is just post-launch hype and the Yun shine wears off by this time next year.

Threi said:

The BFG 3000 in a special fighting game package. It would be okay if they at least incorporated MVC3 or MK9 balance changes.

USD

XenoRaven said:

The thing is though UC1 doesn't do much damage (because Yun can combo after it), and it does even less during Genei Jin because it's the non-cinematic version. Plus it eats time on Genei Jin, so I'm not even sure whether it's really worth it.

Hopefully at least in the initial AE post-release, we'll see a lot of people picking back up characters they've dropped.

And people haven't spent that much time with the other two new characters so maybe seeing that technology evolve might be interesting?

USD

Tournament should be starting up in about 15 minutes. Won't be able to watch the event myself, unfortunately, live anyway.

And Daigo rarely goes to NSB, and as far as I know, has only been to one tournament since AE released (TOPANGA Charity Cup).

USD said:
Tournament should be starting up in about 15 minutes. Won't be able to watch the event myself, unfortunately, live anyway.

And Daigo rarely goes to NSB, and as far as I know, has only been to one tournament since AE released (TOPANGA Charity Cup).

Too busy playing Marvel.

El Sloth

Banned
Arcade BP works differently compared to console BP.
Conceited said:
That was some sick Oni tech in the 1st round.
Yeah, ex slash -> U1 does some decent damage.

Too bad he got blown up by the Viper in the next two rounds.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Kadey said:
If Lost, DBJ and Threi can wait till next Friday for AE, I will buy them their downloadable updates.

Oh. And sorry about last night. I left my Xbox on for like 10 hours without me being around. Went somewhere, came back and went to sleep, forgot about it, etc.

Not gonna have much time for games next week anyway so I'm down with this. Thanks bro.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Kadey said:
Your welcome and not bro.

Xeno and I holding it down against laggy 1up.

I call my RL female acquaintances "man" and "dude" all the time :)

Though now I'm wondering what the feminine form of "bro" is. Broette?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone get in here with me. I can't be the only GAFFer going against all 1uppers. Xeno left. :(

Saty is probably playing with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom