• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axis

Procarbine said:
I'm psyched for you to whip me up, get that marvel revenge.

lol hey, come on...when i started taking my team serious(viper/ammy/doom) we went back and forth pretty much...cuz i am super cheap with viper :3

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Yep. Can't wait to go from getting "why you play Makoto she's a joke pick a real character" messages to "fucking tier whore using Makoto" ones.

Lost Fragment said:
Yep. Can't wait to go from getting "why you play Makoto she's a joke pick a real character" messages to "fucking tier whore using Makoto" ones.

hahaha

I'm sure you had some inside info knowing that Mak would get some buffs. >_>

jlai

Lost Fragment said:

To the promised land we go!

Lost Fragment said:

You can always use the "At least I'm not playing Yun" excuse that Yang players will inevitably use.

Makoto

Tuesday get here faster. Been playing ranked as a newbie Sakura and it feels like climbing a mountain. Her reliance on combos doesn't mix at all with the lag I'm getting online. I need her buffs now.

Dartastic

I don't like having the game update, then tell me on the title screen that AE is available, only for it to obviously NOT be available. I'm gonna be in LA, I'm not going to get to play this for a weeeeeek!

LakeEarth

I just turned on SSFIV. Although it gave me a message saying that AE was available, it wasn't available for download. So yeah we'll probably have to wait till the morning.

LakeEarth said:
I just turned on SSFIV. Although it gave me a message saying that AE was available, it wasn't available for download. So yeah we'll probably have to wait till the morning.
yeah same with me, but if you go into the in game marketplace you see a download for a 5.87 gb for 2400 ms not sure what that is.

EDIT: It's weird, the on demand game cost $30 which is not 2400 ms the description looks like it's Super though.

Satyamdas

Banned
Professor Beef said:
Fuck Blanka.
Fuck Blanka.
Fuck Blanka.
Fuck Blanka.
Fuck Blanka.

7-3 Blanka's favor.

Fuck Blanka.
sdGAu.jpg

Ultimoo said:
not enough wake-up ultra 1 I guess. NEED TO MIX IT UP. no one expects the wake-up ultra.
I just need to concentrate on something else. I'm so fucking salty right now, I can't think straight. I just get so frustrated during that god-forsaken matchup, because Blanka can win without even having to think. He's a stupid ugly green piece of shit, and his dumbass hitbox even makes Ibuki's TCs miss.

I need some water or something. Ugh.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
now it'll be easier to punish balls atleast

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

One of the most useless nerfs ever frankly, as if 99% of the cast couldn't shit on blankas face after a blocked fierce ball.

Corky said:
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

One of the most useless nerfs ever frankly, as if 99% of the cast couldn't shit on blankas face after a blocked fierce ball.
aren't they harder to punish online

abel's 1F ball punish was hard enough offline

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
aren't they harder to punish online

abel's 1F ball punish was hard enough offline

Well than again what isn't harder to punish online? With my crappy ISP I'm sometimes afraid to jump over ryus ultra 1 and punish him during his otherwise 10 sec recovery animation because of...well...online

Professor Beef said:
1% = Hawk

Well I guess there's time for celebration now, a blocked blanka ball means even t.hawk with his snail dash/speed can dash in and 360 blanks ass for 500 dmg, free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom