• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

I gotta hop onto Replay Channel, see that high-level play. Though with the BP/PP reset, that will be hard. Got lucky though, first match I found was Kiryu Tsukimiya, haha.

USD said:
I gotta hop onto Replay Channel, see that high-level play. Though with the BP/PP reset, that will be hard. Got lucky though, first match I found was Kiryu Tsukimiya, haha.

I will be stalking high level players like nobody's biznass.

hitsugi

Dexa said:
i would be happy if it was that easy :p
As a Yun player (when I feel I have a difficult match with Guy) I'll say that it certainly isn't much more difficult :p EVERYTHING combos into far MP.

USD

USD said:
Oni UC1 beats Fei UC1 (mash as a reversal)? Garbage.
Testing it out in training mode, I didn't know Oni had that huge amount of pushback when shooting the fireball. It wasn't that it had more invincibility, it's that the first hit of Fei's UC completely whiffed. Timing the Ultra slightly later, I went through the fireball, but the first hit of the Ultra still whiffed (which is sort of a good thing, since the second or forth hit of the Ultra is what locks then in the cinematic).

USD

Yeah, trying to build PP is annoying right now unless you're godlike. All the low PP players with varying skill levels fucks it all up.

USD

What, and Oni UC1 beats EX Chicken Wing? The fuck is up with this Ultra? More stuff I have to test in the lab.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Top 20 cammy, now I gotta take a shower. Will probably be top 40 by the time I get out.

I miss TKCS, and more so having to cs from so high now. Normals are good and fast, especially against jumping oni and e ryu.

Everyone playing AE left poor ol kuma behind...ah well I guess it's fair I was able to play arcade on cabinet before most of you.

I've said this 15 times. Cammy did not need TKCS. all it did was make her brainless. Her normals all got improved so she can play footsies. if you can remember how to use your brain when playing cammy you will be fine. I also said this "You will expose the cammy scrubs by the ones bitching about TKCS/relying on it"

hertog

Tonight I'm gonna play one last evening of super with some friends and beer. After that it's gonna be AE for the coming time.

Still a glimmer of hope that we can actually play AE tonight, or else it's gonna be tomorrow for us Europeans.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just look for my lobby or you can just friend me.

I literally just cleared out every single person on my list who isnt playing fighters.

Axis

AkumaHokoru said:
Everyone playing AE left poor ol kuma behind...ah well I guess it's fair I was able to play arcade on cabinet before most of you.

I've said this 15 times. Cammy did not need TKCS. all it did was make her brainless. Her normals all got improved so she can play footsies. if you can remember how to use your brain when playing cammy you will be fine. I also said this "You will expose the cammy scrubs by the ones bitching about TKCS/relying on it"

you know i used the shit out of it...but i actually like her MORE in AE which is crazy...she's hella fucking fun. fast normals = can play a good footsie game without having to get lucky

Kimosabae said:
Ugh. SFXT still looks like 3D mugen.
At least Mugen has crazy, out there characters who aren't even from fighting ga-

O7LgKl.jpg

...carry on.

AkumaHokoru said:

I was proud brainless Cammy player in Super XD Doing TKCS was fun, but i'll deal :)

Axis - looks like I'll still keep dat Cammy ass in my arsenal, yay

Axis

BotoxAgent said:
I was proud brainless Cammy player in Super XD Doing TKCS was fun, but i'll deal :)

Axis - looks like I'll still keep dat Cammy ass in my arsenal, yay

sim/cammy matchup might still be slightly in cammy's favor...just blew up dat henry cen :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom