• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
_dementia said:
http://i.imgur.com/Mrmsw.jpg[/IMG

lol, imagine if the got [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBHxXufqOEY"]Turbo[/URL] to do a song for SF x TK[/QUOTE]
That would be dope.

Turbo has [I]a lot[/I] of haters though.

Rocwell

notworksafe said:
Do the new characters have story modes and trials? Do they get their own stages?
No on the trials and stages. The new characters have anime intro/endings I think, but I heard a negative on the rival fights.

I literally ran home as soon as my last class ended so I could enjoy some AE.

I put in SSFIV. Had to install an update. Got hyped. The game started. Main menu. It said something about some Arcade Edition kit being available.

I looked all over and no AE. =(

cackhyena said:
It doesn't work. I tried that. :(
Yup :( seems there's no way for it to work. Yesterday there was a mandatory 4 mb download that the god version missed. Even Juicebox can't play it lol.

spindashing said:

I put in SSFIV. Had to install an update. Got hyped. The game started. Main menu. It said something about some Arcade Edition kit being available.

PSN doesn't have it yet.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Re-downloaded 7gb SSF4
Downloaded 300mb upgrade kit
Downloaded 670mb AE
Downloaded some wierd 2mb patch.

*drumroll*
*fail*

No AE for me.

notworksafe

Rocwell said:
No on the trials and stages. The new characters have anime intro/endings I think, but I heard a negative on the rival fights.
Aw that's a bummer. I didn't really expect stages, but I think the lacks of trials is pretty lame.

spindashing said:

PSN monkey ruined christmas :(

N4Us

Soooooo fucking salty that my previous BP isn't sent over. I knew I shouldve worked more on C To Shining C before the release.

jdub03

N4Us said:
Soooooo fucking salty that my previous BP isn't sent over. I knew I shouldve worked more on C To Shining C before the release.

Can't you just switch back to super and do it that way. I wouldn't but its possible.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
jdub03 said:
Can't you just switch back to super and do it that way. I wouldn't but its possible.
How many people will keep playing super? Not much I think.

N4Us

jdub03 said:

But it's so inconvenient....

Although now that I think of it, now's the time to take advantage of Oni/ERyu scrubs on ranked...

Kadey said:
Evil Ryu is so bad, but I like using him. Getting a win with him with certain characters is such a good feeling.

I wonder what it takes to get E.Ryu and Oni titles and icons. Saw a guy in my lobby with them
Its already unlock =D

Nose Master

Seems like they held back new trials for the disc edition. Meh.

Also, the new cheevos only add up to 160. Isn't the standard for DLC an additional 250 points? New characters confirmed. :(

DarkoMaledictus said:
PSN should definitely up their game on the update time for PSN content. 18:00 and still nothing...
Isn't between 6-7pm at times? Was it ever accurate? And why am I asking so many questions? Oh fuck. I'll stop.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
ShinobiFist said:
Isn't between 6-7pm at times? Was it ever accurate? And why am I asking so many questions? Oh fuck. I'll stop.

Yeah it usually is... kind of a problem when the competition always does it sooner... at least they moved from their old Thursday Update to Tuesday, but they still have some work to do...

hertog

Nose Master said:
Blanka definitely doesn't have it rougher. Faster slide, ridiculous control on his ex rainbow ball, etc. He shouldn't be balling unless he's comboing into it or anti-airing, anyways. Scrubby blanka's that fullscreen ball all day will have it rougher, sure.

AWESOME

cackhyena

It's there. Just type arcade edition in the search. It's the third option down. It oddly says it's only five bucks, but when you hit purchase, the correct price is there. Guess it's back to PSN till XBL Capcom gets their shit together with us GoDers.

darkressurection said:
I am gonna wager a guess that it probably includes all the packs that 360 owners got that allow you to see other players costumes online.

That'd be nice. I was disappointed when I couldn't see any of the new costumes...

Now to get home and get me some AE!

vissione

Banned
Sweet if it comes with viewable costumes I will buy a pack of the new shit. Downloading here myself too... got a while to go it's slow =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom