• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have it rougher

Rose
Chun
Sim
Guile
Vega
Blanka

People who havent changed much

Anyone not on the above or below list.

People who have it easier.

Makoto
Dee Jay
T.Hawk

Kimosabae

Banned
CcrooK said:
Yun just destroys me. lol

And does it seem quicker to stun people? Or is it that Oni just has a low stun number?

Demon chars always have low stun

Why can't I find the kadey room when i search in endless?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think I've seen enough Yun already. That Rb Yun. God damn his everything beats everything. Once you're in a corner with certain characters, you're pretty much done. You can turtle with him too and just build meter with that palm strike.

Eva's win streak is about to be broken.

Basically all Cammy got was a damage nerf. Not noticing the dive restriction toooooooooo much. Weird links and all that jazz too.

She'll be fine eventually, it just takes another 1.5 combos to kill someone now :/

USD

Fuck, I was so busy getting destroyed in Street Fighter I forgot about the Nintendo press conference.

I fought my first good Yun maybe an hour or so ago. It is fucking scary. He just locks you down, uses free get-in ticket (aka Zesshou aka lunge punch). Haven't got destroyed by Gen'ei Jin yet, first time I fell out, the second the guy couldn't combo after activating.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yang is really fun, helps me get better at the game simply by playing someone who actually has some real hitconfirms.

Oni and e.Ryu were cool aswell but I had no idea I would enjoy Yang as much as I'm doing now.

Nose Master

Blanka definitely doesn't have it rougher. Faster slide, ridiculous control on his ex rainbow ball, etc. He shouldn't be balling unless he's comboing into it or anti-airing, anyways. Scrubby blanka's that fullscreen ball all day will have it rougher, sure.

Corky

Wait....wait

hold up...

Am I going to have to kill someone? Why does it say my DLC is corrupted when trying to play?

Do not tell me it doesn't work with the games on demand version which is the same fucking version and don't tell me it's not.

*urge to murder rising*

Corky

cackhyena said:
Yep, we're boned for now.

Sweet, worthless garbage company :)

Sometimes I'm baffled that they don't stumble and break their necks each time they come to work. Pathetic fucking shit. Let me guess, you all forgot there was actually a Games on Demand version of your ass game on xbl and now you're stuck waiting ( lol I doubt they're even done ) with the patch going through cert.

Wait a minute, come to think of it I was under the impression that small patches ( i.e the one that prepared the game for the 670mb AE patch ) didn't have to go through cert. Which means they're just sitting on their asses by now not being able to solve the simplest of semantics problems.

Fuck you

Best wishes.

Played a lot of offline matches today and got some Yun/Yang experience too. With Rog the match up isn't that bad. If they estimated the range for a dive kick wrong, I could FA it pretty much every time. Also neutral jump fierce works pretty well.

Rog's headbutt dmg nerf is the worst. 100 damage for all of them. Punishing well is now much harder. With headbutt, you'll just get under 200 dmg punishes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Evil Ryu is so bad, but I like using him. Getting a win with him with certain characters is such a good feeling.

I wonder what it takes to get E.Ryu and Oni titles and icons. Saw a guy in my lobby with them.

Mrmsw.jpg

lol, imagine if the got Turbo to do a song for SF x TK

Corky said:
Sweet, worthless garbage company :)

Sometimes I'm baffled that they don't stumble and break their necks each time they come to work. Pathetic fucking shit. Let me guess, you all forgot there was actually a Games on Demand version of your ass game on xbl and now you're stuck waiting ( lol I doubt they're even done ) with the patch going through cert.

Wait a minute, come to think of it I was under the impression that small patches ( i.e the one that prepared the game for the 670mb AE patch ) didn't have to go through cert. Which means they're just sitting on their asses by now not being able to solve the simplest of semantics problems.

Fuck you

Best wishes.

Try install this.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SSFIV-Update-Kit/db52a183-24fa-43ea-b2b6-ec831363cbde

if that doesn't work then you'll need to rent a disk or wait for a fix.

Corky

SephirothRK said:
Try install this.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/SSFIV-Update-Kit/db52a183-24fa-43ea-b2b6-ec831363cbde

if that doesn't work then you'll need to rent a disk or wait for a fix.

Cheers will have a look, if that doesn't work I won't be getting a disc since we can't rent here. Given the fact that I've owned 3-4 physical copies on 360, 1 GoD copy on 360, vanilla on pc and vanilla on ps3 I feel like I've wasted enough money on this. All there is left is to wait for a fix I guess, let's see how patient I can get before I got all out nerd-rage and force myself off the game.

edit :
cackhyena said:
It doesn't work. I tried that. :(

And there we go..........................

Only in the fucking gaming industry man, only in this shithole is it prevalent and common for people to spend their money and not get anything in return. The day I go to a movie pay for the ticket and get a black screen and am sent home, is the day I stop going to that cinema. Fucking stockholm syndrome man.

If it's not a god damn volcano it's Capcom themselves.

hitsugi

Rocwell said:
PSN monkey still won't push the button?
Oh. That's definitely a good enough reason for me then.

...fuck that D: I never have anything to look forward to on Tuesdays. don't take this from me psn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom