• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

explodet

I found AE by hitting the E32011 box under New Releases (the first one) then going to the Street Fighter Franchise Page box. Right beside the "Also Check" box.

What a weird place to put it, why not in New Releases itself?

The avatars look pretty neat too.

:(

Kuma and I are the only ones who can't play this game. I wish they'd release this for PC.

And how come no one is in Kadey's stream. Guess I'll peek at the peaceful jay.

vulva

lol I'm the best in the world
lLvpp.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Been streaming for over 12 hours. A bunch of players throughout the day. I guess they went to sleep or something. Got over 500 viewers which is a new high for me.

Super players can still play AE players I think?

LowParry

Lost Fragment said:
Not sure how I feel about titles and all the new bp things on the screen. Makes things look a little cluttered.

I fucking hate it. So much on the screen that makes me think I'm playing Blazblue. Still one hell of a game. I will improve my Oni. And destroy that bitch Yun.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well, it is arcade edition. It has all that crap on screen. Titles are okay but bp and all that are annoying.

Yeah. So far RB has the best Yun on GAF. People were right in complaints about him. He's just too good. You have to play a near perfect game to beat him using certain characters and that depends on whoever is using him.

Kimosabae

Banned
Thinking about joining the Yun army. Character's fun. Too bad Ono's too stupid to give most the cast this kind of versatility. Character only seems broken in relation to his peers.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Peeping Peaceful Jay's stream.

For some reason Oni's music reminds me of the music that plays in Shadowgate when your torch is about to go out.

Kimosabae said:
Can anyone give me some common Abel Tornado throw setups?
Off the top of my head, there's:

cr. MP, first hit of rekka, pause, TThrow
Step Kick, TT
Roll, TT

I got those after a day of using him, so ymmv.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to use Yang's Super? I'm at a loss on how to use it.

Axis

Kimosabae said:
Stream chat:

"Nigger Sagat"

I'm fucking dying!

why's that funny again?

Ryder makes his return to The Break. I've seen him in ages.

i've seen him in ranked the past couple of days; he beat me with his oni earlier - best oni i've played by far to this point.

Remus

Good games earlier... I was the lame T. Hawk (gt: Expired Sun).

I never liked using Akuma but I find Oni is really fun to use, quite different.

Axis

Remus said:
Good games earlier... I was the lame T. Hawk (gt: Expired Sun).

I never liked using Akuma but I find Oni is really fun to use, quite different.

we lagged like a motherfucker :(

i was the shitty cammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom