• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Oni is fun. Gotta get used to him.
Makoto is definitely upgraded. Need to get a better game with her though.
Evil Ryu is meh.
Chun is the same freaking Chun since SF2. And that's a good thing. Fuck yeah. Backdash Sweep forever bitches.

Nose Master

This call in shit on WNF is breaking my balls. Did they do AE already btw?

EDIT: Was watching offcast instead of Levelup. They also called theirs WNF :mad:(((

Morris

Disco Devil
Sorry to bust all that WNF talk but damn, Dudley's j.RH knocking down on air to air situations is a godlike buff, pretty much a free mixup opportunity. It almost makes up for the fact that EX ducking sucks.

USD

If you're not at best quality, it will de-sync, gradually becoming worse. If your internet can't handle best, the only option is to pause and un-pause occasionally.

Nose Master

USD said:
If you're not at best quality, it will de-sync, gradually becoming worse. If your internet can't handle best, the only option is the pause and un-pause occasionally.

Thanks. Popped out and it's better at Best.

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
Dude in the Ibuki shirt just got bodied, and looked so salty as he left.
its understandable, sako made dude look like he didn't know how to play. Dudes play looked like he would have maybe 1500 bp in ssf4.

N4Us

USD said:
If you're not at best quality, it will de-sync, gradually becoming worse. If your internet can't handle best, the only option is to pause and un-pause occasionally.

Even at Best I keep getting desyncs. Must be a bad night for my connection.

exittt

Banned
Mago's going to revelations? When was this announced?

Valle must be busting his wallet with all the bribing he's doing.

USD said:

I am getting the audio desync as well. Thing is, I have never ever had a problem with WNF streams. I always watch them on best quality. Tonight, I am on 240p, and the audio is still off for me. So weird.

The internet hates me!! lol. I hope I don't have problems during the weekend. What's weird too, the Offcast stream wasn't having audio problems for me.

USD

ThatCrazyGuy said:
I am getting the audio desync as well. Thing is, I have never ever had a problem with WNF streams. I always watch them on best quality. Tonight, I am on 240p, and the audio is still off for me. So weird.
They're streaming at a slightly higher quality than usual. If the highest quality available is 720p or above, any quality lower than Best will give you sound de-sync.

Dartastic

Maximillian is officially the king of SF x Tekken right now. Got a couple match videos I will upload soon. He WRECKED me, and beat Mike Ross pretty decently too. God I want that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom