• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Corky said:
Fuck how I wish the twins weren't this good. I want to play Yang like for real, since I find him to be really fun to play but I don't want all that baggage of hate.
Don't you play Blanka? They have a hard time dealing with him. Also, every divekick is a free up-ball.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Heavy's Sandvich said:
I
I wish

I'm up for a couple of games if you want :) I can log on in like 5 minutes

YulB.Yeung said:
It's worth the risk. SFxT man!
Fuck, it's true :( oh well I had a good run, let's go play SFxT!

the_log_ride said:
Who gives a shit. Play the character you want to play. Don't you dabble with Blanka? He's not high on the tier list compared to the Twins, but I'm sure you catch some hate for it.

Screw you, Blanka. Screw you in your Carnivale outfit wearing troll face

I did play blanka, until I realized I sucked with him and can't "piano" worth shit on a 360 pad so I hit a wall.

El Sloth said:
Don't you play Blanka? They have a hard time dealing with him. Also, every divekick is a free up-ball.

Hmm I had no idea they had a tough time against blanka.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Talked to Art. 8bit going on today. He'll give us a buzz if any stream is going on for it. :)

If not, we'll all gang up on Kuma again. We'll be doing that anyway regardless.

Corky

Bitches please

360 pad 4 LYFE

hertog said:
lightening + upball kills their tactics. I'm at 88,3% against yun and 90% against Yang

That would be nice if I wasn't so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking terrible with blanka.

El Sloth

Banned
Corky said:
That would be nice if I wasn't so fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking terrible with blanka.
It doesn't take skill to mash electricity and hold down-back. Buy the light up costume for maximum trollvantage.

Corky

El Sloth said:
It doesn't take skill to mash electricity and hold down-back. Buy the light up costume for maximum trollvantage.

fml right now everything is getting stuffed and I'm dropping every single pathetic link there is. Times like this makes me want to punch through my monitor...

Imm0rt4l

black_vegeta said:
I'll be damned. Have you ever played with a TE stick before?
Never had the pleasure, though I had an SE back in Vanilla days, hell I still have it. I'd go back to it, but I'd have to switch out the buttons, so I'd rather just get a TE sometime soon. I'm not good on stick yet, but I was getting their before the buttons crapped out on me.

Professor Beef said:
brofist

I never use the analog unless I need to dash-720.

*brofisted

the only times I ever use the analog is to do instant air tatsu with gouken, or if I were playing viper I'd do burn kicks with that.

Arozay

More venting of rage.
gdCUY.png

AND THEY BOTH HAVE IT.

Corky

Zaro said:
More venting of rage.
http://i.imgur.com/gdCUY.png[/IMG

AND THEY BOTH HAVE IT.[/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong the real picture needs the hitbox to be there but Yun having left for a piece pie 5 minutes ago.

edit : ggs rocky, wish I could stay longer but I was this close to biting the screen of my laptop and dying of an electric shock. Whoever you were playing that was using yang/blanka wasn't me because had it been me I would've jumped of a bridge and aim my forehead at a spike if I played that majestically....................................................................................................................................

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cannot believe it, how bad can one play. I've never
ever
ever
played
that
horribly
ever
in any game. ANY game, not just SF. Pick any game, any game even games I never touched....

how,how,how,hooooooooooooooow

Fuck me.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/THxOIhtL5UI/AAAAAAAAG9g/po5BNbRYHtk/s1600/piles+of+salt+at+Salar+de+Uyuni.jpg

ass

Imm0rt4l

Zaro said:
More venting of rage.
gdCUY.png

AND THEY BOTH HAVE IT.

Real talk, the biggest problem with the twins palm strike is that is has way too many active frames. It's stupid as hell, and I play Yun. If they're going to maintain the same amount of active frames at least extend the hurtbox to be above the palm so you can jump in or dive kick from somewhere.

Shit is active for so long, I turned off my console, went to sleep, and that shit hit me in the morning the next day to wake me up for work.

BitchTits said:
I wish Rose's Soul Reflect had even half that many active frames :(

That would be great. At least LP.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
That move does 160 dmg too. *trollface*

GGs corky. You should have stayed, I changed to Dee Jay after you left.

You could've picked Dan with 0% health handicap enabled and I still would've tripped on my own brain and lost.

Corky said:
You could've picked Dan with 0% health handicap enabled and I still would've tripped on my own brain and lost.
At some point you started to jump in on my fist. It was fun. Also all the focus attacks were fun to punish with an ultra.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
At some point you started to jump in on my fist. It was fun. Also all the focus attacks were fun to punish with an ultra.

Ironically,those were the least of my problems, if you want to have nightmares you should look at my inputs trying to AA with normals that don't even work, trying to crouch-tech with KKK, SRK <-> QCF. FADCing blocked normal light attacks ( <- my favorite ). Jesus.

It was literally like I've never played the game before.

Corky said:
Ironically,those were the least of my problems, if you want to have nightmares you should look at my inputs trying to AA with normals that don't even work, trying to crouch-tech with KKK, SRK <-> QCF. FADCing blocked normal light attacks ( <- my favorite ). Jesus.

It was literally like I've never played the game before.
Hehe. I was messing up some combos too, but it is okay since I'm just getting used to it. Instead of c.lp c.lp xx ex-rush I'm trying to do c.lp s.lp c.mp xx ex-rush now. It is not in my muscle memory yet, but it will be.

FADCing normals is cool. I do it too.

hitsugi

Zaro said:
More venting of rage.
gdCUY.png

AND THEY BOTH HAVE IT.
even though i dont buy into any of the complaints about them, I'd pay for googley-eyed twin DLC.

palm strike is the same as 3s. be glad yun's Kara command grab is out.. or if it's in it certainly isn't like the one from 3s

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
Hehe. I was messing up some combos too, but it is okay since I'm just getting used to it. Instead of c.lp c.lp xx ex-rush I'm trying to do c.lp s.lp c.mp xx ex-rush now. It is not in my muscle memory yet, but it will be.

FADCing normals is cool. I do it too.

We gotta play tomorrow or something I need to get the bad taste out of my mouth/system. I don't care if I lose 100 games in a row if I feel like I deserve it and simply couldn't have played better. Instead of hitting the buttons with my eyeballs.

Corky said:
We gotta play tomorrow or something I need to get the bad taste out of my mouth/system. I don't care if I lose 100 games in a row if I feel like I deserve it and simply couldn't have played better. Instead of hitting the buttons with my eyeballs.
Sure, I'll try to arrange some time for that. It is difficult nowadays since my significant other doesn't always approve.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
Sure, I'll try to arrange some time for that. It is difficult nowadays since my significant other doesn't always approve.

^_^ yay, holler whenever.

def sim

That hit box is incorrect since the palm can also hit from behind.

It's probably shaped like a giant hand sticking the middle finger through yun and yang

Imm0rt4l

jdub03 said:
lol I just did yuns palm strike through bisons ultra 1. -_-
Why was bison just throwin out a ultra 1? Was he going for chip? Serves him right either way.

edit: are you saying you beat his U1 with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom