• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, man yun's palm is gdlk.

I had a hilarious round where a yun just owned my guy completely with palm strikes....it stuff anything I threw at him, lol. It was my fault too...i got frustrated too fast and just trying to do anything to get my offense started.

jdub03

Imm0rt4l said:
Why was bison just throwin out a ultra 1? Was he going for chip? Serves him right either way.

edit: are you saying you beat his U1 with it?

He was low on life and it was on wake up(scrubby I know but he panicked). I was a character length apart. It came out and yuns palm strike beat it clean with no trade.

_dementia said:
Godlike.

Oh, and gootecks looks really out of practice in that 3S clip
might as well have been a video of me and my friend playing
Yeah, his old matches are a lot better. I'm sure he hasn't played much in the last couple years, though.

Solune

So I checked SRK to see what kind of frame data I could get on AE Cammy but didn't find anything what I was experimenting. Any Cammy players find linking after HK SA FADC easier? It seems like it has more frame advantage but I don't have any proof.

Imm0rt4l

I just took the biggest set of L's I've ever gotten froma guy player. This guy was on some Kiryu Tuskimiya bullshit. I'm not so much madI was playing a better player, but the last couple of matches had so many dropped inputs. I'm salty as fuck right now....I feel sorry for the next guy who crosses my path online.

I added the dude, I absolutely need a runback.

_Xenon_

Banned
Chavelo said:
sCUjY.gif

His hat is backwards. D:
You have to fight trolls with troll. Blanka's slide and ex ball can go through that shit and knock them silly.

In the PC version of Vanilla, was there a mod to have the camera not zoom in or change during Supers/Ultras? It doesn't bother me that it does, don't get me wrong, but I've always been curious how they'd look with no dynamic camera.

USD

I definitely get more lag in AE than I got in Super. And I swear, it always kicks in right as I'm trying to land a combo.

Tansut

If you're on PSN I'll play some. I've only played AE once and I'm just kind of scrubby, but I'd love to play some more.

PSN: Tiberius800 (if it doesn't work just add a hyphen between the name and the number)

zlatko

Banned
_Xenon_ said:
You have to fight trolls with troll. Blanka's slide and ex ball can go through that shit and knock them silly.

I play Yang and I'll say that Blank is in my top 3 hardest matches in the game. If Blanka has a bar I can't palm him on wake up, if I try to touch any buttons at him on his wake up I eat electricity or ex up ball. The rest of the fight is uphill too because if he gets a knock down then the trolling for him starts, and I can't sit and back up doing palms to build meter thanks to slide and ball exposing it super quick.

I try to bait out random balls and punish them on block, but if you play any decent Blanka that won't happen and it becomes an epic stare down fight lol.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Sigh all these small fucking changes thats ruining everything.

So tell me, with regards to blanka. I remember in SUPER that I could easily KKK hop-cancel his stuff, like for example c.mk xx hop. But now it feels off, and wierd.

Tansut

Whoever I played from GAF a few moments ago, I'm sorry I didn't put up much of a fight. :-/

Thanks for the matches though, it was fun regardless!

Imm0rt4l said:
Is that why you stay in the training room?
Actually, yeah. On xbl, I played as much as I practiced, because there was almost always a lobby of people I knew, and lots of them had headsets. I get so bored when I can't talk, I have almost nobody on my friends list, and PSN has noticeably worse lag than XBL. I have to keep shuffling to get decent connection, and it gets old fast. Playing one game every ten minutes in complete silence sucks. And the only person in my area that plays fighting games that I know uses xbox.

Did they change Abel's f+MK in AE? Looking at the frame data it says that it is +3 frames on hit, but cs.HP startup is 4 frames so doesn't this mean that you can't link it anymore? Or am I just missing something here?

Edit: Ok, that explains a lot.

"Did they change Abel's f+MK in AE? Looking at the frame data it says that it is +3 frames on hit, but cs.HP startup is 4 frames so doesn't this mean that you can't link it anymore? Or am I just missing something here?"

You cancel the f+mk with a dash to link the close hp. The +3 on hit isn't taking into consideration dash canceling.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I got bored of losing every match with Hakan... i picked Zangief and i already got some cool wins.

LP SPD <--- Trolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom