• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

I've joined the Yun army! Win rate at 7% after two days. I've only managed to hit a full combo once :D Glad I'm getting awesome connections (Europe), full bars and no lag in every match so far.

Best wall ever?

kdd0ZK.jpg

Full Size

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Professor Beef said:
My Ibuki got some hatemail after I bodied a Makoto. Said that my braindead character only won because he was using the hardest character in the game.

LOL.

I just had a Gief player rage quit on me right when I was about to get a double-perfect on him.

Professor Beef said:
My Ibuki got some hatemail after I bodied a Makoto. Said that my braindead character only won because he was using the hardest character in the game.
lol. Ibuki can go on autopilot...but she's not braindead.
Makoto? hardest char in the game? maybe if he has it set on super.

Kai

So I have an odd question - how can someone have more PP than BP? The only scenario I see that happening is if someone gets like to Rank B and then loses matches where their BP dips below their PP...

But I somehow see rank D Players with like 900 PP and 0 BP....

_Xenon_

Banned
Kai said:
So I have an odd question - how can someone have more PP than BP? The only scenario I see that happening is if someone gets like to Rank B and then loses matches where their BP dips below their PP...

But I somehow see rank D Players with like 900 PP and 0 BP....
That's his alt. He built up his PP by using his main.

zlatko

Banned
I trolled a Dan player as my Yang. I played him two days ago and beat him bad then, and he came back in counter picking me with Gief.

Run into him today, and he picks Dan and just gets mauled. I taunt him at the end with Yangs hop taunt. Then he rages and sends me a message to fight him again while I had gone to eat.

Gief match is some other level of dumb. He doesn't have to know any combos and can just block with his face. I play the most lame/keep away game on the planet. Palm like a mofo, and standing round house to anti air or push him back. Once he gets close use ex teleport to run the fuck off lol. I can't afford to go in on him because if I drop an input I know he's churning a SPD.

Any Yang players got some tips for Gief? Hell...anyone got some tips against Adon? I think I've only beat 1 Adon since AE dropped as my Yang. :(

AkumaHokoru said:
Because DBJ Asked.

NeoGAF Ranbats Season 2. Signups/Thread Coming soon. I will need someone to make the pretty stuff though. I dont do art

My body is ready.

If you allow people to sign up for both systems then I'm down for that to.

Chavelo

AkumaHokoru said:
Because DBJ Asked.

NeoGAF Ranbats Season 2. Signups/Thread Coming soon. I will need someone to make the pretty stuff though. I dont do art

I can try my hand at it if need be. :D

SO HYPE.

/looks for titles and icons

Chavelo

Couldn't find a good dump or high-res pictures of the titles and icons... So I said fuck it and...

zztyL.png
4Msev.png

Messing around with the sf4 explorer and exporting stuff around seems to work.

YAY FOR PC VERSION. If anything, I'll try to get all the titles and icons out for resource and someone can do something with them. :D

Chavelo said:
Couldn't find a good dump or high-res pictures of the titles... So I said fuck it and...

zztyL.png

Messing around with the sf4 explorer and exporting stuff around seems to work.

YAY FOR PC VERSION. If anything, I'll try to get all the titles and icons out for resource and someone can do something with them. :D
Just get me the Legendary Character titles.

Fuck. I just realized I wont be able to get the legendary character titles till after AE PC drops.

I also need to find out what font they use for lettering so I can replace the Legendary blah with player names.

Chavelo

AkumaHokoru said:
Fuck. I just realized I wont be able to get the legendary character titles till after AE PC drops.

I also need to find out what font they use for lettering so I can replace the Legendary blah with player names.

D:

Yeah, about that... Errr, :-/

Maybe a template can work?

Tansut

I'm completely new to this and not entirely sure what entails a ranbat, but I am in because I love SSFIV and have no qualms with sucking at it publicly.

Chavelo

Thing is, it will only work for the original SFIV cast, unless I can get my hands on some scans or high res title pics for the Super/AE cast. :-/

Will begin the pack tomorrow, tho. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom