• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocwell said:
MCZ Roger Jr.

Yo, Roc, sorry I missed that invite to endless yesterday; I was doing some ranked and got spanked majorly. I cried myself to sleep in front of the ps3. I'll be on tonight if you're up for some, though.

Ichabod

Banned
My Mak has been getting blown the hell up today :( I don't know if my execution is ass or if the netcode got worse from Super to AE. My experience today has been a combination of dropping inputs like nobody's business and eating counters on things I had no idea could be countered. I had a Ryu literally srk me out of an s.FP-->hayate link before my hayate could connect. I didn't even know that was possible.

Rocwell

Ichabod said:
I had a Ryu literally srk me out of an s.FP-->hayate link before my hayate could connect. I didn't even know that was possible.
Since you can charge the hayate this happens every now and then. Make sure you aren't accidentally holding the button down when you perform the hayate (unless you're trying to cancel it of course)

MarkMan said:
Hi guys.

I'm in Australia.

We're announcing a new Team Mad Catz member here. Derp.

<3

Well since no one in Australia is blowing it up, I'm guessing it's one of the foreign guest. Assuming you guys didn't snatch Tokido or Gamerbee away from TTC, I'm guessing it's either Momochi, Kindevu, or Poongko. Among the rest of the foreign players those guys are probably the most recognizable and have the skill to back it up. Can't wait to find out though.

That Blanka was fucking nuts. I laughed to tears watching that match. Good thing he didn't have the feathered costume or I would have had a heart attack.

zlatko

Banned
Good games earlier BlackVegeta. Why'd you change your gamertag?

Either way I swear to god I wanted to blow my brains out when most of the damage you get on me in a round is from throws and it's always the most common Bison 101 set ups and so I know to tech. Like Bipson does a foot stomp that lands right in front of you---tech or Bipson does an ex Psycho----tech. Game just wasn't feeling me today online. Started off the day with 1200 PP tired as shit, went all the way down to 600, then just started trolling people online to get back up to 1.1k before logging out. El Fuerte and E Honda trolling = the best. :p

USD

Arturo and Kevin going crazy on the mic, Funkdoc playing Ultimate Stuntman (the most random game ever) on the NES. This is amazing.

zlatko said:
Good games earlier BlackVegeta. Why'd you change your gamertag?

Either way I swear to god I wanted to blow my brains out when most of the damage you get on me in a round is from throws and it's always the most common Bison 101 set ups and so I know to tech. Like Bipson does a foot stomp that lands right in front of you---tech or Bipson does an ex Psycho----tech. Game just wasn't feeling me today online. Started off the day with 1200 PP tired as shit, went all the way down to 600, then just started trolling people online to get back up to 1.1k before logging out. El Fuerte and E Honda trolling = the best. :p

I was trying something different with my GT. I'll change it back one of these days.

I have those days when I drop mad PP, then I break even and immediately stop playing. :)

USD

Dieminion saying that Vanilla Guile is better than AE Guile. I do want to find whoever nerfed Sonic Hurricane to hell and punch him in the face.

I've never understood why every character gets changes when rebalancing a game. Sure, nerf overpowered characters and buff low tier....but mid tier why change anything at all?

Dahbomb

~Devil Trigger~ said:
i remember when people use to say Capcom dont design fighting games with tiers in mind

i use too and still laugh at em
What does that even mean?

There are some games that Capcom clearly tried harder to balance than others. Like SSF4 over AE.

I still think Capcom is a bit clueless as to how exactly they should be balancing their games or IF they should be trying to attempt it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom