• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cackhyena

"-Join a lobby filled with people of equal skill-
-Win one too many times-
-You've been removed from the lobby-

"
This happens to me so often. Your feelings run from great to shit in two seconds. I just expect it every time I win more than one, or hell, even one very convincingly anymore.

cackhyena said:
"-Join a lobby filled with people of equal skill-
-Win one too many times-
-You've been removed from the lobby-

"
This happens to me so often. Your feelings run from great to shit in two seconds. I just expect it every time I win more than one, or hell, even one very convincingly anymore.
I love when that happens to me. Makes me feel like I'm better than they are.

Feels good man.

BitchTits

Corky said:
-Join a lobby with 6/8 players in it and several private slots-
-Your turn after waiting in line for 45 minutes-
-You've been removed from lobby
lol, all so true! This one is why I stick to Ranked a lot of the time, at least if you get kicked it's quick and then on to the next game. Sitting in a lobby for 20 minutes waiting for a turn then... kick! It's heartbreaking!

-You win-
-Dude picks your char-
This one! Variation:

-You win-
-Dude picks your char, you still win-
-He quits-

vixlar

Silly quetion: Sometimes, when I watching a replay where some of the new AE characters are, I get a message that I haven't bought his extra costumes yet. But the extra costumes for those characters are not for buying yet, and I haven't seen one of those free packs that allow you to see the extra costumes you hadn't bought. How does people use those costumes?

Note: I hadn't bought none of the ultra pack costumes neither I have bought AE yet. But I have the free pack for the ultra costumes, so I can see the third batch of costumes when I watch replays.

zlatko

Banned
-You play a close game, and win
- Guy runs it back, you lose
- You run it back one more time, he wins, again close
- You want another game, he picks a different character, and wins
- He the continues to pick different characters, never going back to his main, even if he loses

I had a game that in his first main character the other day we had such good games, then he proceeded to keep picking other characters and getting bodied. It sucks more when the guy joins and he bodies you with all these characters he plays and just uses their shenanigans to wins. Like a guy who goes from Blanka, to Vega, to El Fuerte and just does gimmicks. I end up kicking people who pick a third new character after each win. I'm here to learn match ups and up my game, but if the guy just wants to troll and make me want to guess on new match ups over and over, then I feel it's just a waste of time. :/

Imm0rt4l

BitchTits said:
lol, all so true! This one is why I stick to Ranked a lot of the time, at least if you get kicked it's quick and then on to the next game. Sitting in a lobby for 20 minutes waiting for a turn then... kick! It's heartbreaking!

This one! Variation:

-You win-
-Dude picks your char, you still win-
-He quits-

I shake my head when people do this, I get a good laugh out of it though. But it sucks when someone picks your character, they beat you in a stupid and unconvincing fashion and then they leave or kick you.

It's always nice to have a runback though.

When Super first dropped and I lost to this chun, he asked me why I had so much BP(like it matters) and said I was wack. I asked for ft5 runback, he obliged and used my character against me, apparently he also mained gouken. I bodied him something fierce, I was especially happy with the comeback I made in the final round of the final match. When talking shit goes horribly wrong.

zlatko

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
I shake my head when people do this, I get a good laugh out of it though. But it sucks when someone picks your character, they beat you in a stupid and unconvincing fashion and then they leave or kick you.

I've not had this happen since I play Abel and Yang. Those match ups feel super easy for me in the mirror, and they aren't characters you can just openly commit to unsafe shit, but I would feel the pain if I played Ken or something, and then lost to someone who just does full random.

I also never kick people from my lobby who stick to one character and keep picking rematch. I'll play you for 300 games, even if it's a complete blow up in my or the other guys favor. Those are the games where you can learn the most from on either side to help level up your game.

Kadey said:
No comment.

zziDg.png

Why would you ever do that to Markman? Putting him with that bastard Corden.

black_vegeta said:
Shout outs to GAF member Spoon Type R getting all bitch made when I jokingly called him out for mashing srk.

He even took me off his friends list, LOL.

You didn't indicate that you were joking at all.

and so what if I was mashing srk? it's online and AE seem to be much worst than super, it seem to have input lost.

all sf4 shoto player mash srk!

When I beat you with sakura before you didn't complain and message me....

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Can someone tell me the inputs for sagats f.lk tiger shot kara cancel?

Because if you tell me it's f.lk xx qcf K then you're lying to me because the game is broken and interprets that as a SRK motion and gives me TK instead.

what
is
going
on
lord

shinshoryuken said:
You didn't indicate that you were joking at all.

and so what if I was mashing srk? it's online and AE seem to be much worst than super, it seem to have input lost.

all sf4 shoto player mash srk!

When I beat you with sakura before you didn't complain and message me....

LOL, you didn't mash with her. Like I said, I was just giving you shit and "joking" with you. You come crying like a little bitch, "it's online...don't play me then." Not to mention you took me off your friends list. I even sent you a message afterwards when your panties got in a bunch saying a was just messing with you. Stay mashing bro.

AE = serious bizness

Corky said:

Because if you tell me it's f.lk xx qcf K then you're lying to me because the game is broken and interprets that as a SRK motion and gives me TK instead.

what
is
going
on
lord
I think you have to do a half-circle instead so it doesn't register as an SRK.

Corky

Professor Beef said:
I think you have to do a half-circle instead so it doesn't register as an SRK.

That was my first thought aswell but there's something I'm missing because I either still got TK or nothing all :(.

Corky said:

what
is
going
on
lord
As mention half circle work rather well. Don't try to into the command too quickly.

black_vegeta said:
LOL, you didn't mash with her. Like I said, I was just giving you shit and "joking" with you. You come crying like a little bitch, "it's online...don't play me then." I even sent you a message afterwards when your panties got in a bunch saying a was just messing with you. Stay mashing bro.

AE = serious bizness

Um..you're the one that messaged me.

and read what I said....you didn't indicate that you were joking!

and now you're calling me a little bitch? Very classy...

shinshoryuken said:
Um..you're the one that messaged me.

and read what I said....you didn't indicate that you were joking!

and now you're calling me a little bitch? Very classy...

I'm the definition of "classy."

Moving on...

jlai

Corky said:

what
is
going
on
lord

I believe you have to time it so that your f.lk step kick ends when a fireball leaves the edge of the screen. The motion would be qcf f.lk~whatever button (kara plink)

Corky

jlai said:
I believe you have to time it so that your f.lk step kick ends when a fireball leaves the edge of the screen. The motion would be qcf f.lk~whatever button (kara plink)

Yeah man saw someone over SRK write that in the Sagat Q n A thread. Something with a throw setup meaty lk tiger shot and do that qcf lk lk and have the 2nd lk come out after the first meaty lk ts has hit or been blocked or w/e

think I'll just stick to dash into ts >_O

def sim

jlai said:

Yeah, this is the best way to do it. Once you get the timing down, you'll be able to kara shots anytime you've thrown a regular one.

It's better to kara with F.hk though. The extra range f.short has can get you in trouble sometimes.

galvan

Neo Member
kara shot info from my friend:

"You don't need to input the f + short / f + RH before the fireball motion. You can buffer them into the QCF. So for example, throw one TS, and then press QCF + LK ~ RH.

If you did it right, you'll get f + short kara canceled into RH Tiger shot. It's all a matter of timing - you just gotta input the command as the other TS is hitting the opponent or is leaving the screen"

Corky

thanks guys

edit : galvan, in that scenario with the LK ~ RH, it doesn't neccessarily have to be a plink right? I mean the RH has to be pressed just as the TS leaves the screen or gets blocked right?

Thanks again

Imm0rt4l

*get stunned, taunted,perfected by a sakura

*select ready for next match, player leaves

-_-

Enters room asking for players 10000BP or higher(lol)
*style on a bison with yun, he rage quits

PSN is full of some bitchassedness tonight

smh

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I guess I'll post this in here too, since it's related to SF4 as well.

Naoki Yoshida, the producer of Final Fantasy 14, made a post earlier today about how he plays Street Fighter 4, so I decided to make a special producer vs. producer concept shot.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
black_vegeta said:
LOL, you didn't mash with her. Like I said, I was just giving you shit and "joking" with you. You come crying like a little bitch, "it's online...don't play me then." Not to mention you took me off your friends list. I even sent you a message afterwards when your panties got in a bunch saying a was just messing with you. Stay mashing bro.

AE = serious bizness

How did he come crying like a bitch when you were the one who taunt messaged him? Stay mashing turn punch into ex rush punch every time you get meter.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
haunts said:
yeah blow em up Timedog. GAF has gotten soft since the days of the vanilla thread.
Shit is about to get a dose of hardbody.

Do darry and mag ever do the starbase streams now?

Threi

notag
yeah there needs to be more popping off

for example jlai abusing AE herpderp makoto

or greg abusing...his internet connection

*edit* and for the love of god please don't bring that justin.tv stream chat garbage in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom