• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlai

Threi said:
yeah there needs to be more popping off

for example jlai abusing AE herpderp makoto

or greg abusing...his internet connection

*edit* and for the love of god please don't bring that justin.tv stream chat garbage in here

:(

I'm running out of GAF friends

zlatko

Banned
So not sure where to ask this, but if I can manage to get GGPO to work on this new PC(tried before, won't work), would anyone be willing to take me from Third Strike Peon to amateur, so when online edition comes out I'll at least be able to have a little bit of a base to go off of.

I should note two things:
1) I know I'm going to get bodied online since most people picking it up will be lovers of it.
2) I want to seriously main Sean even though he's the lowest of low tiers in any fighter ever.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
dragonballjoseph said:
Renta's alive! :O
I'm aliiiiiiiive!

I've been Xboxless for a while. Let my brother use it since his broke. Haven't played dat SF4 for nearly a year now.

I should get my Xbox back...

So I hear Dhalsim got nerfed? *sadface*

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Rocwell said:
Answer my question Hamsterpenis!

What do the ultra combos in that picture you posted translate to?
Oh, lol :)

Ono's Super: "Summon Daigo" (like Final Fantasy style "summon")

Yoshida's Super: "Shin Kuu Middle of the Night Forum Posting Attack" (Since he was writing a bunch of forum posts at 12AM Japan time)

This is the forum post by Yoshida that inspired the 'shop:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...にはどうすればいのだろうか??p=201301&viewfull=1#post201301

Naoki Yoshida FF14 Producer said:
全然関係ないし他社さんで恐縮ですが、吉田もスパ4やってます。
アケエディションはDLして一回やって封印中(;-;)

スレ汚しでごめんなさい^^;

"This is about another game company and has nothing to do with the current topic, but I also play Super Street Fighter 4.

I downloaded the new Arcade Edition DLC, but I haven't even tried it out yet *sadface*"

Rocwell

Rentahamster said:
Ono's Super: "Summon Daigo" (like Final Fantasy style "summon")

Yoshida's Super: "Shin Kuu Middle of the Night Forum Posting Attack" (Since he was writing a bunch of forum posts at 12AM Japan time)
LoL nice!

I didn't mean the Hamsterpenis thing, it was a De La Soul reference.

def sim

Corky said:
thanks guys

edit : galvan, in that scenario with the LK ~ RH, it doesn't neccessarily have to be a plink right? I mean the RH has to be pressed just as the TS leaves the screen or gets blocked right?

Thanks again

I'm not galvan, but it's the same exact timing as we have been saying, except you press LK~HK(or whatever shot you want). So, yeah, it has to be a plink I guess.

Though again, I'd stick with kara HK since the shorter range is much more preferable.

Axis

zlatko said:
So not sure where to ask this, but if I can manage to get GGPO to work on this new PC(tried before, won't work), would anyone be willing to take me from Third Strike Peon to amateur, so when online edition comes out I'll at least be able to have a little bit of a base to go off of.

1) I know I'm going to get bodied online since most people picking it up will be lovers of it.
2) I want to seriously main Sean even though he's the lowest of low tiers in any fighter ever.

third strike kinda runs shittily on ggpo...however i'll be willing to play VS with you :3

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
rance said:
I'm not galvan, but it's the same exact timing as we have been saying, except you press LK~HK(or whatever shot you want). So, yeah, it has to be a plink I guess.

Though again, I'd stick with kara HK since the shorter range is much more preferable.

Alright, thanks buddy :)

edit : also while on the topic, is there a reason to not just stick to lp/lk and hp/hk tiger shots? Are mp/mk versions commonly used?

Heavy's Sandvich said:
I missed it but Corky said Mike "Hold Dat" Ross had a quality match with Mago.

Even funnier that your name has a connection to those matches.

Heavy weapons confirmed for GOAT commentator.

BadWolf

zlatko said:

Can't get GGPO to work on mine but if you can play on Supercade then we can get some matches in (I'm in Canada btw).

Not terribly good but I used to main Sean so may be of some help.

My nick on Supercade is Diavle.

XenoRaven

Anyone here planning on getting AE on PC that haven't preordered yet? I plan on ordering the 4 pack on Steam to get a discounted price ($30 instead of $40) but only have 2 people who are interested so far. Just need one more person to make it 4. Keep in mind, people I play with or talk to more regularly will get priority on this. I'm the one buying the 4 pack so I need to make sure I get reimbursed.

Let me know.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Greg has eternal Arizona lag.
DBJ has a very useful thunderstorm over his house every day.
Timedog.... well he still mashes SRK.
Threi loses to BlackHawkDown.
Vexco is lol.
Haunts is still crying because Sagat got nerfed in Vanilla.
Saty says he sucks... which is true!
Fragment is salty.

Aaaaand I think we are done! BRING IT OOON!!!

AZ Greg

Relix said:

galol.gif

jlai

Relix said:
Greg has eternal Arizona lag.
DBJ has a very useful thunderstorm over his house every day.
Timedog.... well he still mashes SRK.
Threi loses to BlackHawkDown.
Vexco is lol.
Haunts is still crying because Sagat got nerfed in Vanilla.
Fragment is salty.

Aaaaand I think we are done! BRING IT OOON!!!

Lost Fragment's long list of blow ups were better.. gotta go back and find it

Edit: Found it!

Lost Fragment said:
Saty sucks

'kuma has the shittiest Juri I've ever played

Jlai is a Makoto scrub that does nothing but lose these days because I don't post videos for him to xcopy anymore

Vex is the one true God of Street Fighter

AZ Greg faps to Vega yaoi

DBJ uses turbo

Grifter is a poophead

WHAT NOW SF GAF?

Guess the consensus is that Saty indeed does suck :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rocky_Balboa said:
Your Sagat was good, man. GGs.

GGs to Jazz too.

yay :) ty, I haven't played much with him at all but I can feel my little tiger pup slowly ( SLOWLY ) becoming better :)

mbmonk

XenoRaven said:
Anyone here planning on getting AE on PC that haven't preordered yet? I plan on ordering the 4 pack on Steam to get a discounted price ($30 instead of $40) but only have 2 people who are interested so far. Just need one more person to make it 4. Keep in mind, people I play with or talk to more regularly will get priority on this. I'm the one buying the 4 pack so I need to make sure I get reimbursed.

Let me know.

I am interested if you need one more come crunch time. I sent you a PM.

zlatko

Banned
Axis, or anyone I suppose, I'll be on GGPO for most of the day trying to grind out Sean. I'm zlatko on there too, so if anyone wants to help me level up my game in Third Strike lemme know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom