• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rocky_Balboa said:
Yay! I think I broke TOP100 BP Rog today. I'm might be out of it already, but I was 97th at some point.

woohoo, time to celebrate with some casuals with your erotic buddy corky later today? :3

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
Let's see. I'm not sure yet about tonight's plans.

Alright, I'm gonna be messing around with my pc soundcard today so just hit me up here or toss me a pm and I'll come flying like the wind. Unless something will mess up my pc, in which case I'll be walking the streets screaming at the top of my lungs.

_dementia said:
I thought yeb quit SF4 when Capcom nerfed his character specifically because of the way he played him.
That too, but I saw him on a Box Arena stream a couple of months ago. I hear Gen is much better in Neapolitan, though?

notworksafe

The Take Out Bandit said:
lol!

I really wish PSN featured the privacy settings of XBL. I turned off all messages from people who aren't on my friends list on XBL, it's bliss.

I can't stand sh*t talking ninnies in fighting games. Or any game really.
Just tell them to HOLD DAT L IN THE CHEST!

Sadly I've found that PSN people send far less hate mail than XBL people. Last one I got was from a guy who kept spamming fireballs even though I'd counter each one with an H Divekick (with Juri) and ended up taking 85% of his life each round with just divekicks.

eissan

Hey So who is all for sure going to EVO?

DBJ? Greg? Saty? Joekage? Axis(vex)?

I will be there from Wednesday night to the following Tuesday and Want to get dat money(more likely lose dat money :)) in some MM's! It would be fun to play gaf WITHOUT lag(looking at you greg!).

AZ Greg

eissan said:
Hey So who is all for sure going to EVO?

DBJ? Greg? Saty? Joekage? Axis(vex)?

I will be there from Wednesday night to the following Tuesday and Want to get dat money(more likely lose dat money :)) in some MM's! It would be fun to play gaf WITHOUT lag(looking at you greg!).

lol @ Saty going.

But it's not surprising since EVO doesn't offer any AARP discounts.

eissan

AZ Greg said:
lol @ Saty going.

But it's not surprising since EVO doesn't offer any AARP discounts.

haha he said he might come to take my money(I am free to sim) I think.

I am going with a group of my local FGC so I want some MM's if I can since I didnt get any last year.

notworksafe said:
I'm going and so is GalacticAE (even though he never posts here anymore).

sweet! when it gets closer we should meet up in GAF IRC and exchange numbers with all who are going and get a gaf MM room started .

Ultimoo said:
hm, should I buy AE retail today, decision decisions.
Yeah.

And take pics so I know what's included and whether or not it's worth it (new color manual or something)

I know that Japanese retail release came with a sampler CD with the Yun, Yang, Oni, and Evil Ryu themes.

Neki

_dementia said:
Yeah.

And take pics so I know what's included and whether or not it's worth it (new color manual or something)

I don't know if I'll have time for both Marvel and Street Fighter though. >_>

Threi

notag
smaller engage, wider gate. You don't have to nearly ride the gate to do things with motion chars. The tightness of the spring is subjective, but overall the LS-32 is more of a universal stick while the JLF is more for modern fighters only...and I don't know if for most people it's the ideal.

rivals

_dementia said:
I love LS-32s.

For shooters.

This. I don't mind seimitsu buttons for fg's but god damn I hate when I have to use a seimitsu lever on someone else's stick. It fucks me up bad. That said though I wish sanwa made some buttons that looked like the clear seimitsus (can't remember the model number) because I'm tempted to throw those in my stick just because they look so damned good even though I slightly prefer the feel of sanwas. Sighhhh.

Corky

Rocky_Balboa said:
Corky, I'll be on for about 30-40 mins now.

Bah, horrible timing :( just got done with the pc but gonna toss a couple of burgers on the grill and jump into the pool, today feels like it is the infamous "one day of summer" we get in sweden >_< and by god I'm gonna enjoy it.

I'll check back with ya later today and see if you're on , if not we can have fisticuffs another day.

Imm0rt4l

I was a definite go for EVO until about a month ago, it's still a possibility since I may or may not visit Vegas since it's my hometown.

cackhyena

Well I'm all for it. Loved the close ups of the characters at the end. I'm not a Ken player, but I love watching people who know what they are doing with him go to work.

SamVimes

LeMaximilian said:
Glad you like it. Trying to gauge the audience reaction to the show right now...see if it's something worth investing time into down the line. Maybe 1 AE and 1 MVC3 show a week.

SSF4: 'THE ONLINE WARRIOR' Arcade Edition Episode 1 (SSF4:AE online gameplay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ut7yp-woWQ
It was pretty good, i didn't really like the Dr. Doom bits but maybe that's because having never watched your MvC3 show i'm missing some inside joke.

Oh and every shoulder is punishable by Ken on block, i think the light version is -3 on block.

Corky said:
Bah, horrible timing :( just got done with the pc but gonna toss a couple of burgers on the grill and jump into the pool, today feels like it is the infamous "one day of summer" we get in sweden >_< and by god I'm gonna enjoy it.

I'll check back with ya later today and see if you're on , if not we can have fisticuffs another day.
I'm done for now, at least for about 2 hours. Maybe laters.

Edit: And this shit happened while playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZG3WTBE2P4
How do you throw on the opposite way?

Corky

LeMaximilian said:
Glad you like it. Trying to gauge the audience reaction to the show right now...see if it's something worth investing time into down the line. Maybe 1 AE and 1 MVC3 show a week.

SSF4: 'THE ONLINE WARRIOR' Arcade Edition Episode 1 (SSF4:AE online gameplay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ut7yp-woWQ

Good job man, it was entertaining :).

Edit : if you don't mind me saying it would be nice if the sound/mixing of the clicking from the stick was abit lower so it's easier to hear you/your guest talk during the first segment. Also I think that the game overpowers you in the second segment, again it's quite difficult to hear you speak over makotos screaming.

Rocky_Balboa said:
I'm done for now, at least for about 2 hours. Maybe laters.

Edit: And this shit happened while playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZG3WTBE2P4
How do you throw on the opposite way?

Alright man, speak up if you got the time later.

Guanoape

Neo Member
Played my first Blanka mirror today (I've only been playing SFIV since AE launched), and it made me want to gouge my eyes out. Two people playing the same defensive style doesn't really work out that well. Unfortunately I'm still too much of a scrub to deal with stupid matches like this (~1000PP). On a related note, is Blanka really that bad in AE? Every list on SRK and such seems to list him as bottom tier. I think Ultradavid even put him in the category "good luck in pools".

Axis

rivals said:
This. I don't mind seimitsu buttons for fg's but god damn I hate when I have to use a seimitsu lever on someone else's stick. It fucks me up bad. That said though I wish sanwa made some buttons that looked like the clear seimitsus (can't remember the model number) because I'm tempted to throw those in my stick just because they look so damned good even though I slightly prefer the feel of sanwas. Sighhhh.

ps-14-kn's

i have transparent whites and transparent blues i switch between randomly lol

24wu814.jpg

Corky

anyone up for some xbl games? I'm trying to learn sagat so I'm pretty crap atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom