• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
The hatemail I get for AE is nothing compared to the hatemail I get for MK.

I should start playing Noob and see how much I start getting then.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Lost Fragment said:
The hatemail I get for AE is nothing compared to the hatemail I get for MK.

I should start playing Noob and see how much I start getting then.

MK online is a blast because of this alone.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Possibility check :

How feasible is it to replace for example ryus soundfiles in AE to those of the older SF games, like turbo, on pc`?

jdub03

Can somebody help me out with this notation. it's an ambiguous crossup with ibuki. What does the (s) mean in this [ Neckbreaker -> (walk) -> (s)j.LK]

Axis

jdub03 said:
Can somebody help me out with this notation. it's an ambiguous crossup with ibuki. What does the (s) mean in this [ Neckbreaker -> (walk) -> (s)j.LK]

i'd assume superjump?

jdub03

Axis said:
i'd assume superjump?

That's what I thought but above and below it there were s.j without the brackets.

AMBIGIOUS CROSS-UPS
• b.Throw -> f.Dash -> sj.LK
• Neckbreaker -> (walk) -> (s)j.LK
• (Corner) EX Tsumuji -> cr.HP -> j.LK

Guesong

Anyone has tips for playing as Dee Jay? T_T

Doesn't help that I'm simultaneously learning to properly use an arcade stick, but man, I am getting wrecked out there lol.

Mœbius

Wallach said:
Unfortunately it is already removed. It was an error (original SF4 was supposed to only have that sale).
I got my e-mail confirmation and receipt already so hopefully they don't renege on the deal / error.

zlatko

Banned
The inner workings of an El Fuerte player:

tumblr_lj944zAu5A1qgenino1_400.gif

Will all or most of GAF be buying AE on steam? When I bought vanilla, I decided to buy the retail box at Best Buy so I was using GFWL. But I don't mind getting it on STEAM if that's where everybody is going to be. Or does it even matter which version I buy?

Edgeward

Rice-Eater said:
Will all or most of GAF be buying AE on steam? When I bought vanilla, I decided to buy the retail box at Best Buy so I was using GFWL. But I don't mind getting it on STEAM if that's where everybody is going to be. Or does it even matter which version I buy?

You will have to use GFWL even if you buy it off of steam. So if you get it off of steam, you're just adding another layer to play AE because it requires GFWL.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Edgeward said:
Ain't that the goddamn truth, got a win streak today just going nuts doing the dumbest shit.

EDIT: I got a question

http://youtu.be/wESaFOvuBgA

What is Aqua and Hu referring to? This got something to do with Yo uggghhh?

They're mocking Arturo's mannerisms, the way he says "yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss" etc.

It's actually "Yo ULL" according to Nerdjosh and the rest of TS, I thought it was UGH for the longest time too.

On the topic of Hu and Silk, this warmed my heart;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_5VpM9oevA

Imm0rt4l said:
I've gotten hatemail everyday for the past week, it's GLORIOUS.
I got some hatemail too. It is annoying sometimes because I personally thought it was a good match, but then after the match you get some bullshit message. And when I answer them appropriately, more bullshit flies on my way. I guess people are just too salty sometimes.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Rocky_Balboa said:
I got some hatemail too. It is annoying sometimes because I personally thought it was a good match, but then after the match you get some bullshit message. And when I answer them appropriately, more bullshit flies on my way. I guess people are just too salty sometimes.

I usually just reply : "Keep it salty..."

and then ban their ass from my message list ;p.

No point in dealing with idiots!

Rice-Eater said:

Steam won't be essential to getting AE, as someone mentioned earlier it's going to be GFWL. You can add the .exe to your steam list which allows you to use the steam overlay in matches etc.

A couple of us bought it yesterday when it was ridiculously cheap.

I've got it but I'm based in the UK so the connections will be ok at best.

Mœbius

For future reference in case anyone wants to add me on Steam for AE sessions, my account name is... Pirateben.

Hopefully the online connection is slightly better on PC than consoles so I can play with all you guys in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom