• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

The whole "vanquishing evil" angle in the TE ad all makes sense now.

I've heard it called many things, but I've never heard of "the wobbly H."

thewobblyh5q8x.gif

isnt it because of Justin.tv international cap? Or is that gone already? I wish they stay with Justin .tv regardless, video quality controller.

vulva

_dementia said:
Shit sucks.

Hey USD, why do all the Japanese streams use ustream?
Is it better overseas or something?
unless you have special privileges with jtv, it caps out international viewers after 1 or 2k iirc. Maybe for the Japanese users it's harder for them to effectively apply for that?

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Taiwan's EVO qualifier starts in about 9 hours. Winner gets round-trip airfare to Vegas for EVO. I'm guessing Gamerbee will be there. Other likely notables: RB (13th place EVO 2010), Zerp (commentator at Shadowloo Showdown), lsy9983, Zhi, c192r1b1c, GiPie. And maybe GAF's own pirateben?

Tw6s6l.jpg

I haven't seen confirmation of a stream, but it'll likely be here http://www.justin.tv/twfighter/

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
So apparently retail AE had a rather limited release. Wasn't at Wal-Mart or Target. Had to resort to Gamestop and I never buy from there if I can avoid it.

Now to pop this in for an hour and then shelve it permanently, probably.

_dementia said:
Set your profile to only receive messages from people on your friends list.

One of the best features of XBL, easily.
No way man. Hate mail is half the fun of online fighters.

I miss vanilla SF4 so much. Tons of hate mail erryday. I'd always reply to them with either SF2 win quotes or "gg." Fun times.

Sixfortyfive said:
So apparently retail AE had a rather limited release. Wasn't at Wal-Mart or Target. Had to resort to Gamestop and I never buy from there if I can avoid it.
Does it have the "Xbox" misprint?

Maybe they caught it and had to limit initial production so it could be fixed.

Mœbius

Aruarian Reflection said:
Taiwan's EVO qualifier starts in about 9 hours. Winner gets round-trip airfare to Vegas for EVO. I'm guessing Gamerbee will be there. Other likely notables: RB (13th place EVO 2010), Zerp (commentator at Shadowloo Showdown), lsy9983, Zhi, c192r1b1c, GiPie. And maybe GAF's own pirateben?

I haven't seen confirmation of a stream, but it'll likely be here http://www.justin.tv/twfighter/
Yeah I wasn't planning on going since I'm not playing in the qualifier but I have nothing better to do this weekend so I'll be there.

I think Zhi is still in Singapore hanging with Gootecks and Mike, but Zerp and the rest will be there.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
Does it have the "Xbox" misprint?

Maybe they caught it and had to limit initial production so it could be fixed.

Xbox? What have I missed?

Hex

Banned
Sixfortyfive said:

Now to pop this in for an hour and then shelve it permanently, probably.

No way man. Hate mail is half the fun of online fighters.

I miss vanilla SF4 so much. Tons of hate mail erryday. I'd always reply to them with either SF2 win quotes or "gg." Fun times.

I need to pick it up Sunday on my day off and i have a 15 dollar card at Toys R Us and KMart so one of them better have it (PS3)

I'm starting to really like eRyu.

cLK, cLP, cMP xx jab Hadoken FADC, cMP, FP xx MK Stomp, cMP xx LK Tatsu, cLP(reset), dash under is a really good bnb hit confirm for solid damage.

Plus, his monster kara throw range and walk speed make him really dangerous.

The one thing I don't like with Oni is that consistent pressure can be hard to maintain with his slow movement. Definitely a defensive character, and other than a couple ambiguous crossup setups, it's hard to keep them guessing.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
TurtleSnatcher said:
Are there any tournament streams this weekend?
I'll be at a shitty mystery game extravaganza tomorrow that should be streamed. I expect to do well in Sonic 2 & Bomberman, beast in Marvel teams as long as I don't have too many run ins with the likes of Jetm, FrankieG, or Actionhank, and be completely free in SF4 if someone needs me to fill a slot on their team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom