• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threi said:

dayum

err...am i supposed to censor out the username? don't even know :/
No, exposing them is the right thing to do.

zlatko

Banned
Shout outs to fucking douche bags online. I'm trying to watch SRKLive stream while I eat and type shit up, and this fucking nobody friendless fuck waited for the stream tag(SRK Live) to come up and then he never hit Ready up, so it wouldn't skip over him, leaving it in an infinite loop of being stuck watching the lobby. During all this he's in stream chat trolling like he's the bomb.... giant loser.

NO ONE SPECIAL is his gamertag and I encourage anyone and everyone to report or spam him with messages for being a fat retard. :)

Edit: Someone finally got him to start after 10 minutes by saying they could beat him. He has the most underwater connection of all time too. :/

USD

So apparently Dieminion won Endless Battle #6, the tourney for an EVO ticket that Spooky was supposed to have streamed last Saturday (but didn't happen). Not sure who else was competing in the tourney, but not surprising that Kevin won.
Urban Scholar said:
Do you know by chance how much was on the line?
No idea.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I think I should start... changing my playstyle. Gonna be hitting a few local tournaments soon.... so... hmm..... I need to fucking p-link. I am just lazy.

LakeEarth

Yeah to start p-linking you gotta practice all your combos over again with p-linking. I always p-link Abel's f.mk dash s.fierce combo, but nothing else. Now I'm forcing myself to p-link everything that doesn't involve the jab button.

vg260

USD said:
So apparently Dieminion won Endless Battle #6, the tourney for an EVO ticket that Spooky was supposed to have streamed last Saturday (but didn't happen). Not sure who else was competing in the tourney, but not surprising that Kevin won.

Guile player?

Satyamdas

Banned
LakeEarth said:
What the hell is Uryo doing @ 2 minute to cause that re-juggle FADC?

Also, I notice the high-level Sakura's still use jumping short for her cross-up, even though jumping forward also works. Any reason for this?
Jumping short is more ambiguous, has more active frames, and a more forgiving hitbox.

the_log_ride said:
God yes.

Vanilla Rufus is so beastly.
4Cxbdl.jpg

And I love how the screen doesn't change when the other person quits...

True, Rice. I play 'Sim, but I'm doing a bit of soul searching right now. It's still fun to see how much things have changed since Vanilla

edit2: Oh yeah, tried some Ryu of course (my long time 2ndary) and trade ultra was so hilarious. And 1 hit SRK, how I've missed you.
I love this photo.
The DOF, the lighting, the HRAP, those VSHG colors, the Asus monitor, the ragequit, Rufus' pose, everything.

Professor Beef said:
Maybe you and other people are too busy ogling their rippling pectorals, but I don't really care about stink lines when I'm trying to beat a scrub.

How did you know? *blush*

_dementia said:
I love this photo.
The DOF, the lighting, the HRAP, those VSHG colors, the Asus monitor, the ragequit, Rufus' pose, everything.

Thx man.

Fosh

Neo Member
was there ever an explanation of why cross-up properties are still different for the left and right edges of the screen?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Sigh... so you decadent americans get to lay your smelly hands on AE tomorrow ey? :(

Corky said:
Sigh... so you decadent americans get to lay your smelly hands on AE tomorrow ey? :(
I don't know about some of these other smelly americans, but I've had AE downloaded since Day 1.

Unless you're talking about those hipsters who want the disc version.

Hex

Banned
AE came out on tuesday, but it was hard as hell to find.
I ended up buying SSFIV and just updating online due to having a coupon for Kmart (shit hole).
When I went to Best Buy later to grab LotR EE bluray they had AE though.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Professor Beef said:
I don't know about some of these other smelly americans, but I've had AE downloaded since Day 1.

Unless you're talking about those hipsters who want the disc version.

Professor beef is a pirate confirmed.

He's talking about the PC version

yitdadee08

Neo Member
What's up SSF4-GAF? I've been lurking here for a while and really admire the comradeship of the community and now I've picked up AE trying to get into it.

I play Cody so I would appreciate any help and advice.

My PSNID is blackflash063. Thanks

Imm0rt4l

yitdadee08 said:
What's up SSF4-GAF? I've been lurking here for a while and really admire the comradeship of the community and now I've picked up AE trying to get into it.

I play Cody so I would appreciate any help and advice.

My PSNID is blackflash063. Thanks
Welcome!

yitdadee08

Neo Member
Imm0rt4l said:

Thanks man I'm really looking forward to playing y'all.

Since I got the game, I improved a little, but now I feel my progress has stagnated because of my inability to apply good pressure.

I find myself sitting back defending until I see an opening then I counterattack, but then that's where my problem comes up. I feel like if I can get past this, then I can start trying to improve in other areas.

Imm0rt4l

yitdadee08 said:

Since I got the game, I improved a little, but now I feel my progress has stagnated because of my inability to apply good pressure.

I find myself sitting back defending until I see an opening then I counterattack, but then that's where my problem comes up. I feel like if I can get past this, then I can start trying to improve in other areas.

Add me on PSN and then I can send you an invite to the psn gafchat. GODHAND04

Also we need more people for ranbats season 2. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435601

yitdadee08 said:

Glad to have you.

Make your way to the GAFBats sign up thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=435601

PSN needs more entrants.

edit: beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom