• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Bodied a Blanka with Evil Ryu.

Bnvos.gif

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Number45 said:
None of the iDevices support Flash natively, and likely never will.

Sure it will, technology always changes. Wont bother with such devices until I start seeing laptop power and compatibility with windows. For my needs anyway...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lost Fragment said:
I'd be surprised if he couldn't. Akuma can do the same thing.

But Evil Ryu's cancels are so much easier to come out. I do it 99% of the time unlike 50% or so with Akuma. Like I said, you can even cancel a tatsu with it.

Saty is blowing up the stream right now. If only there was a beastly Ken player on GAF.

USD

GODSGARDEN is going to streaming Final Round and Scott Popular's FINALROUNDBATS Japan in a bit. MK, Tekken 6, MvC3 and AE (in that order). Tokido is supposed to be going.

Stream is actually up now, but they're in the testing stages. Stream might be a bit unstable because of the venue internet.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/godsgarden

MightyKAC

Pop On Arrival said:
Anyone from Asia wanna play the PC version? Preferable Singapore/Hong Kong/Philippines

GFWL: P2D POP
Added. I'm near Tokyo so lag shouldn't be an issue.

Edit: I'm at GFWL: Incoggnit0
And Steam: MightyKAC

Mœbius

Pop On Arrival said:
Anyone from Asia wanna play the PC version? Preferable Singapore/Hong Kong/Philippines

GFWL: P2D POP
I'm in Taiwan and my connections with other Asian countries have always been great.

I'm Pirateben on Steam.

As soon as I get my PC version working we'll play.

Anyone got any ideas for what kind of fixes I can try? Already updated all my nvidia drivers, updated and restarted Steam, verified the installed files... not sure what to do now except completely delete the AE files and remove and re-install Steam and then the game again.

Edit: I should probably explain what's happening specifically. Basically when I click Play in Steam the normal steam message displays saying game is starting, that disappears and I'm sill on my desktop with my cursor stuck on the loading icon. When I check the task manager it says AE is not responding.

USD said:

Man that brings back some memories, I haven't heard that song in years. Which also reminds me of the ed song. It sounds like a cheesy 80's pop song, but it kind of holds a place in my heart because this is one of the first animes(in which I knew what I was watching was made by the Japanese) I ever saw when I was a kid in the early 90's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNtQTumh6gU

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
GG's guys, I didn't mean to embarrass you all by bodying everyone so hard, one day you'll all be on my level.

What? I'm dead serious

Imm0rt4l

Morro! said:
Dementia is best yun on GAF.

GGs PSN GAF. I finally beat Cloud's Gen once with Yun, gotdamn.
Cloudius is saving that Gen unblockable on the twins for you, just watch.

Conceited said:
GG's guys, I didn't mean to embarrass you all by bodying everyone so hard, one day you'll all be on my level.

What? I'm dead serious

counterpick fail

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I just played Gootecks haha, or at least someone using his PSN (gootecks_dot_com), I beat his Seth pretty good with Adon and then he picked Blanka (Mike Ross?) and I got destroyed.

Imm0rt4l

Conceited said:
I just played Gootecks haha, or at least someone using his PSN (gootecks_dot_com), I beat his Seth pretty good with Adon and then he picked Blanka (Mike Ross?) and I got destroyed.
that's pretty dope. Nice to see them show psn some love, they should join the gfaqs chat, their are some killers in that room.

Conceited said:
Nice, I hope it makes it into an episode of EA

Nabs

pirateben said:
I'm in Taiwan and my connections with other Asian countries have always been great.

I'm Pirateben on Steam.

As soon as I get my PC version working we'll play.

Anyone got any ideas for what kind of fixes I can try? Already updated all my nvidia drivers, updated and restarted Steam, verified the installed files... not sure what to do now except completely delete the AE files and remove and re-install Steam and then the game again.

Edit: I should probably explain what's happening specifically. Basically when I click Play in Steam the normal steam message displays saying game is starting, that disappears and I'm sill on my desktop with my cursor stuck on the loading icon. When I check the task manager it says AE is not responding.

Try running the game directly from the folder rather than through Steam.

DryEyeRelief said:
he's the one in the hat

He's a pad player playing on a stick and got top 4. That's not bad.
Just now got home, getting ready to sleep through most of the day.

I was pretty salty after getting blown up on stream since I was able to play all of my matches on the single PS3 they had there and use my DS3. Not so much because I couldn't use the PS3 anymore, but mainly because there wasn't a single pad in the entire house. I honestly would've taken a stock 360 pad over a stick. Couldn't do dash-360s, couldn't tell where my fingers were on the buttons half the time, nothing. I've never felt more powerless in my entire life.

But whatever, I got blown up. Still fun as hell, and next time I'll try to bring a converter or something so I don't look so free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom