• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
I learned today that quarter circle back and then forward with a punch will make you do a DP with Evil Ryu. I assume this shortcut works with anyone with a DP. Just do the motion fast and you get a DP, which will fuck you over if you were trying to say do a quick fireball or ex fireball. :/ Such a weird ass shortcut input.

Imm0rt4l

sleepykyo said:
Why did Yun's reversal Ultra lose?
seths hurtbox is pushed back past his sphere, and yuns hurtbox was relatively close as he actually moved forward into the super. Or at least that's how I see it.

Reguarding South Florida Challenge.

We were not scheduled to do it this year No clue as to why we were advertised on the thread and flyer to be doing it as there was no contact to us about it. hell alot of people didnt even know about SFC2 till yesterday/today

Professor Beef said:
Whose bright idea was it for all of Adon and Cody's specials to break armor?

On top of that they both have a 2 hit normal with great reach(Cody's overhead and Adon's st. HK). If you're going to focus against those two, make it quick.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Kadey said:
I only drink during special occasions. These last few weeks just happens to have a ton of them. But yeah. Once you have a few in you, it all tastes like water from then on.

Yeah after 4 or so its all just happy water.

USD

GhostRidah said:
hmm Bison and Rose are pretty fun, might pick them up. Even if all I hear from Art that shes so bad lol

Bushido Impact Live from Paris by Armshouse Watch Now!
Watching Alioune's Yang for the first time, pretty nasty.

Number45

Right, I'm thinking of trying once again to learn how to play with a stick. I tried with vanilla and super (Using a VSHG) and failed miserably - I've played all of my SF down the years with a pad (SF2/Turbo & CvsSNK2).

Obviously I'll need to pick up AE and a stick. Any recommendations for a stick? Was thinking of going for the standard MadCatz Fight Stick, but any reasonably priced and decent alternative suggestions are appreciated (I'm in the UK, if that makes a difference).

EDIT: Woah, TE sticks on the MadCatz UK store are £150.

Number45 said:
Right, I'm thinking of trying once again to learn how to play with a stick. I tried with vanilla and super (Using a VSHG) and failed miserably - I've played all of my SF down the years with a pad (SF2/Turbo & CvsSNK2).

Obviously I'll need to pick up AE and a stick. Any recommendations for a stick? Was thinking of going for the standard MadCatz Fight Stick, but any reasonably priced and decent alternative suggestions are appreciated (I'm in the UK, if that makes a difference).

EDIT: Woah, TE sticks on the MadCatz UK store are £150.
Stay classy french girl, I mean even if she didn't know there was a cam there she spread those legs wideeee lol

There are many options for a stick. If you plan on attending tournaments or multi-console, I'd say to get the Qanba 4 3in1.

If you're playing on one console, then get the Hori VLX (if you want something high quality with weight but less mobility than a TE), TE, SE (if you can find one, mod it with Sanwa or Seimitsu buttons and stick) or a custom job.

TEs can be bought between $100-$150.

VLX is $300

Hori VX (HRAP3 mold replacement) $140

SFIV SE (you'll have to track in a store)

Madcatz Allstar AllStars Brawl Stick is $80

Customs are $$$ but nice

Qanba 4 $149.99

And if you're comfortable with pad, use it. Don't give into pressure from others. Wolfkrone, Shizza, Inthul, Vangief and a few others use pads and are successful. Play with whatever you feel is comfortable, even if it's a Wiimote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom