• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocwell

Morro! said:
My lap can't handle dat AE :(

As for the DS3/Sixaxis driver just download this http://www.motioninjoy.com/download

It SHOULD work but i don't know, haven't read nice things about controller mappings in ae pc...
I tried it awhile back but it was not a pleasant experience. I run 64bit vista and it was just too much trouble to get it to work at all and once I did it was crashing on me. Then I had to replace my hdd and I didn't want to deal with the pain again.

"God's Beard just got shaved" D:

This is your mind on Yun

5rs90.gif

Number45

Spiderjericho said:
And if you're comfortable with pad, use it. Don't give into pressure from others. Wolfkrone, Shizza, Inthul, Vangief and a few others use pads and are successful. Play with whatever you feel is comfortable, even if it's a Wiimote.
Thanks for this. I don't expect to do anything other than play online on the PS3 (For starters I'm based in the UK, and secondly I don't ever expect to be that good) - hence why I'm looking for some kind of trade off between quality and price.

I never even tried SF4 with a pad (I promised myself I'd learn to play with a stick), but now that you mention it I'm kind of tempted to just pick up the game and start out with a pad to see how I get on. :)

I've always loved the idea of being able to play no matter where I am (always shied away from playing in arcades because I'm so unfamiliar with a stick), hence the desire to work with that control method.

Number45 said:
Thanks for this. I don't expect to do anything other than play online on the PS3 (For starters I'm based in the UK, and secondly I don't ever expect to be that good) - hence why I'm looking for some kind of trade off between quality and price.

I never even tried SF4 with a pad (I promised myself I'd learn to play with a stick), but now that you mention it I'm kind of tempted to just pick up the game and start out with a pad to see how I get on. :)

I've always loved the idea of being able to play no matter where I am (always shied away from playing in arcades because I'm so unfamiliar with a stick), hence the desire to work with that control method.

Honestly, if I'm in the living room or at a tournament, I'd prefer a stick. But if you're not a die hard fighting game player or are comfortable with the controller you have, I'd say stick with it.

If you're into pads, you can also check out the Fightpad (ok), Saturn USB (good) or the Hori six-button (haven't used) on PS3. Or Fightpad or Hori on Xbox.

zlatko

Banned
Jlai got murdered. Marn said he loves that match up against bad Makoto's because he can just do whatever he wants. Jlai on blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom