• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRE Fei

Man, one time I tried crossup divekick with yun against a makoto at the end of the round and got beasted by that jab fukiage. It was a sick read. I should've just grabbed him though. Don't worry about it jlai, just keep playing. You're way better than most people he's playing against.

It's about to get real now. Sabin vs. Marn ft10.

Honestly, the player level on GFWL is great for me, but I don't see how this is going to help him get better. It would be different if it were one of the consoles were other tourney players like Valle, Krone, Yeb, JR, Latif, Banana Ken, etc play.

Neki

So I just got AE, what's the best way to start learning how to play? Pick a character that looks cool and start training? lol.

jlai

Hmm, for that match I was actually using my stick for the first time with AE PC and had alot of input lag. For whatever reason when I played with keyboard there was definitely no lag. Gotta see whats up. Simple combos weren't coming out. I even did instant axe kick to bait that ex karakus at the end but it didn't come out

zlatko

Banned
USD said:

five0-ouch.gif

Satyamdas

Banned
Spiderjericho said:
What? Eight other opponents and opportunities to learn, and he quits to pick on lesser players?
I'd bet that every other player in there besides Art is a lesser player, and Marn would not be learning anything from either beating them or watching them play each other. Time is better spent playing matches.

Satyamdas said:
I'd bet that every other player in there besides Art is a lesser player, and Marn would not be learning anything from either beating them or watching them play each other. Time is better spent playing matches.

Dunno. Didn't get a good look at the room except for DBJ and Art. But right now, he's just trolling the internet.

edit: Is he playing Min?

USD

I saw Min going for some obvious empty jump → Ultras, he just usually got hit before he could land. Finally landed one.

Whoever that just was playing Seth, they just got bodied, haha.

USD

Double P'd again. Haha, yeah, there's no way Art makes it out of pools at EVO, a few random Yuns is all it takes.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Dhalsim getting double p'd on by Yun doesn't mean much. It's like Seth getting double p'd by Makoto (and Makoto getting double p'd on by Seth...that match is awesome). It's pretty easy for it to turn out that way.

SamVimes

I don't like Arturo doing two cr. shorts to hitconfirm, it has too much pushback and i find it's even easier doing two cr. jabs.

BTW fuck Viper, i prefer even Yun.

Spiderjericho said:
It's about to get real now. Sabin vs. Marn ft10.

Honestly, the player level on GFWL is great for me, but I don't see how this is going to help him get better. It would be different if it were one of the consoles were other tourney players like Valle, Krone, Yeb, JR, Latif, Banana Ken, etc play.
How do you think Poongko and Wolfkrone got to the top? they both play online all day, and I dont think there are killers on 24/7

GhostRidah said:
How do you think Poongko and Wolfkrone got to the top? they both play online all day, and I dont think there are killers on 24/7

Good point. I can see where you and Saty are coming from. My train of thought is for a tourney player like him to go to ranbats and local tourneys. He's friends with the best player in the country (and Floe/JamesChen/etc). But there's nothing wrong with grinding on the internet. I hope he can reach top 8.

Edit: Marn vs. GFWL #2

And he beats the Sakura player.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This game probably has the worst AI in fighting history. Like, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom