• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
Can't believe the one time you pick Gouken against me is when I decide to use Oni. smh @ myself.
Next time I'll use gouken from the start bro. I'm having a character selection crisis at the moment since i no longer believe the chartacter suits my style and the more I play him the angrier at the character I become.

Imm0rt4l said:
Next time I'll use gouken from the start bro. I'm having a character selection crisis at the moment since i no longer believe the chartacter suits my style and the more I play him the angrier at the character I become.

Why aren't you using Yun? (serious question)

USD said:
Level|Up will be streaming the West Coast SBO qualifier tomorrow at Round1. Tourney starts at 12PM PDT, casuals an hour earlier.

Why watch that when you can tune into the G-Vegas Beatdown stream instead. Featuring top level talent like Vex "Vexco" Co and Rice "Rice Eater" Eater.

Edgeward

Imm0rt4l said:

This is how I've increasingly feel about Cammy. I can't get used to the height restrictions. And I've yet to unlock how to maintain the pressure with her without it/meter. Maybe I should just go full hog on the King. But I would miss dat ass.

GGs PSN

zlatko

Banned
Threi said:
who said anything about being angry

<_< What calm and rational reason is there for snapping your Super disc in two after a loss?

I've gotten mad plenty of times from SF4 to Arcade version, but letting the rage out in verbal form here and there helped me keep rolling with the punches. I've never chucked a controller, punched my stick, or broken anything game related EXCEPT Gears of War 2. Gears 2 was the only game where I snapped in half back around its release because that game was pure garbage and a fucking abomination to all that is holy. I was holding in all my rage for the online issues and mountains of bull shit, and then finally after a game of epic proportions of bull shit with lag switches, glitches, and people talking shit over their headsets I opened up the trey and broke that turd in half. Felt soooooooooooo good.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
zlatko said:
<_< What calm and rational reason is there for snapping your Super disc in two after a loss?

I've gotten mad plenty of times from SF4 to Arcade version, but letting the rage out in verbal form here and there helped me keep rolling with the punches. I've never chucked a controller, punched my stick, or broken anything game related EXCEPT Gears of War 2. Gears 2 was the only game where I snapped in half back around its release because that game was pure garbage and a fucking abomination to all that is holy. I was holding in all my rage for the online issues and mountains of bull shit, and then finally after a game of epic proportions of bull shit with lag switches, glitches, and people talking shit over their headsets I opened up the trey and broke that turd in half. Felt soooooooooooo good.

I've banged my stick and shouted curse words many a times. Playing Makoto in Super as much as I did, it's sort of expected. But snapping the disc in half is something I don't really comprehend. I'm not a fan of purposely destroying my own property unless it's been cursed by a witch doctor or something.

Lost Fragment said:
I've banged my stick and shouted curse words many a times. Playing Makoto in Super as much as I did, it's sort of expected. But snapping the disc in half is something I don't really comprehend. I'm not a fan of purposely destroying my own property unless it's been cursed by a witch doctor or something.

Yea.. I never pull the disc out. I'm pretty sure its melted in :p

I'd have to break my system in half.

zlatko - Raging verbally on GAF probably isn't always the best solution. I remember you got into some verbal spat or something with someone about playing higher BP/PP players and how it was unfair and got banned when SSF4 came out then cross posted on to SRK and said you would never come back here :p

I'd probably not encourage or recommend others do the same to vent. Punching pillows is fun. I punch pillows when I get mad at the game. :D

zlatko

Banned
Lost Fragment said:

It's funny I'm not the only person here on Gaf who has the same story about never breaking anything of their own EXCEPT Gears of War 2. I even remember reading a funny news article over on n4g.com where someone mailed a broken copy of that disc that was snapped in two over to Cliffy B and he posted it on his Twitter with the note that came with that said something about how he hates broken online games.

The irony with Gears 2 when I broke it is... you can't break an already broken game that still to this day has ways to get out of maps and glitches. :/

zlatko

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Yea.. I never pull the disc out. I'm pretty sure its melted in :p

I'd have to break my system in half.

zlatko - Raging verbally on GAF probably isn't always the best solution. I remember you got into some verbal spat or something with someone about playing higher BP/PP players and how it was unfair and got banned when SSF4 came out then cross posted on to SRK and said you would never come back here :p

I'd probably not encourage or recommend others do the same to vent. Punching pillows is fun. I punch pillows when I get mad at the game. :D

I didn't rage on Gaf. That scenario was basically me saying that SSF4's online PP and BP system is a turd(which it is), and people in here were getting huffy that I brought it up when someone else mentioned it. I basically was confused why everyone here was getting so damn upset with me wanting to discuss the broken point system, and everyone else didn't want to give it a thought(this was in a series of like 4 posts), then I saw how angry it made people and I jokingly said something like, "jeez if it pisses you guys off so much I'll just somehow mention BP/PP in all of my posts in the future." From there a mod thought I was being serious, and decided to ban hammer me for like 2-3 months? It was a fucking ridiculous situation... and still to this day I sort of feel the modding that goes on in Gaf is questionable, but that's a whole different can of worms.

I don't think I've ever come onto Gaf to straight up bitch about the game aside from when I have had SUPER laggy games. Plus, my post never recommended to come on here to vent or rage. You should let it someway or another... the way I do it is under my breath towards the TV. :/

zlatko

Banned
TurtleSnatcher said:
Found the page

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=21655397#post21655397

Those were the days.. so long ago. Sad to see so many of us still post here :p

And lol @ the jubilation after you were banned. (EDIT: Sorry had to laugh)

Oh yeah that's how it all got started. I had earlier brought up how shitty BP/PP was, dropped it, then saw this cat girl guy who was clearly boosting, brought HIM up, and people thought I was on another rampant talk about BP/PP, but was really just curious if it was really a girl who was this good at the game, etc.

<_< The posts after my ban are cool stuff. black has a pretty big mouth on him, but he's been banned before too for ridiculous reasons, and he's a pretty cool guy when I talked to him after my banning and we squashed that. :p

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
lololol

Around the same place in dat thread said:
23uelx2.jpg

Poor Jared. He's cool peeps.

zlatko said:
Oh yeah that's how it all got started. I had earlier brought up how shitty BP/PP was, dropped it, then saw this cat girl guy who was clearly boosting, brought HIM up, and people thought I was on another rampant talk about BP/PP, but was really just curious if it was really a girl who was this good at the game, etc.

<_< The posts after my ban are cool stuff. black has a pretty big mouth on him, but he's been banned before too for ridiculous reasons, and he's a pretty cool guy when I talked to him after my banning and we squashed that. :p
^_^

Lost Fragment said:
Anybody watching that Korean stream? Laugh just got dominated by some really good Viper. Good stuff.
M Lizard is a very nice viper, very agressive. Too bad on that missed Ultra on Infiltration though :/

zlatko

Banned
black_vegeta said:
No sir, I'm in bed.

:( Just as well I suppose. My internet is taking a shit tonight. I hopped on and it kept saying other player left the session like 3 times in a row when I was about to win. Then I got a message saying I was d/ced from Live, but I could still see my friends list and go to dashboard fine.

Reset my router/modem, but even my PC now keeps losing net connection every minute or so. Was a big t-storm here today that caused some electrical outages across town, so I guess that must be to blame.

Let me know next time you have free time. I could use the practice against a good Balrog/Pimpson. :)

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rickenslacker said:
I always hear "LIZARD...ON!" Or maybe she's saying wizard on and plugging Idle Thumbs' failed voice message segment.

RIP 555-wizard on

Imm0rt4l

DryEyeRelief said:
Why aren't you using Yun? (serious question)
Probably the same reason I dropped vanilla sagat when I'm on a tear with yun Ppl just leave and complain. But I'm just gonna say fuck it and play him more, he's fun and.I shouldn't give a shit about hurting your feelings but gouken loses to yun and so I guess I empathize. He's fun as hell so ill be putting more time in him. I think vanilla sagat was worse though.

AZ Greg said:

galol.gif

I think the pc patch just fucked me, I thought I didn't need windows live gold to play online pc version? My sub just ran out and now I cant play online, the only time I wish I had another game for windows live to test it with.

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
So what country has SSF4 icon as its flag?

I think the pc patch just fucked me, I thought I didn't need windows live gold to play online pc version? My sub just ran out and now I cant play online, the only time I wish I had another game for windows live to test it with.

AFAIK windows live gold was made free back in 2008. I don't pay a dime and i can play just fine (lol rhymes)

USD

Just spent the last hour giving away the little PP I had to Satsui no Hado. An Oni, an Evil Ryu and like 4 different Akumas. Akuma is Fei's worst match-up in the game by far. Sure&#12288;Fei's great, but once he's in that Tokido-shiki/7-option wake-up game/Vortex/whatever the fuck you want to call it, he's fucked like most of the cast.

Don't care about the points much, have to grind it out to get better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom