• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's a team tournament. Members ride or die together. Whoever performs better than whom is irrelevant. The outcome is the only matter.

I could say the same thing about the Live tourney. OMG Renta carried his team-mates, the rest don't deserve anything, blah, blah, blah. But no. It was a team tournament and everybody had their role to play.

I think I need to be explicit in what I mean as well as I understand that it doesn't necessarily come across.

I, for not a single second, would want Mike to take Mr SNK's place simply because he may be a better Honda. SNK's team won and he goes to Japan, no issues whatsoever with that. Latif picked up his slack, that's how it was last night, might be different in Japan.

My point was that I just don't think those that did suggest that Ross take SNK's place necessarily believed that something underhand should have taken place. They may believe, wrongly to conclude off one tournament, that SNK is complete arse and is going to get exposed in Japan and so they want someone who could do a better job in representing the US.

My own issue with SNK was the way he conducted himself at the conclusion of the tournament. It reeked of him not having any class whatsoever.

Same with why I don't particularly like Filipino Champ, clearly a very talented player, but one that has no concept of sportsmanship nor humility. I could be reading them wrongly or they may be playing up to an image.

I think I'll just drop the subject; certainly not worthy of taking anymore space in this thread.

The best of luck to both when they go over and I hope they can do you guys justice in a notoriously hard tournament.

Does the qualifiers in Texas (I think that's right) mimic the format in New York?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Triforce going off and stream monsters are going in on him. LOL.

To Heavy. That's thing. For many years now, there have been many players whom went to SBO that could have been replaced by a better player. Fact of the matter is, they went to an SBO qual, did their thing and earned their right to go.

Kadey said:
Triforce going off and stream monsters are going in on him. LOL.
Damnit the chat won't load. I want to see all of this shit. HAHAHAH

he is putting them on BLAST

you need ME for your life to EXIST. lmao

Heavy's Sandvich said:
It was the way he tucked his t-shirt into his trousers that offended my sensibilities.
That is kind of offensive tbh

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
Nah, I was only on stream the one match.

Triforce sounds insane as fuck, and it is hilarious!
I would automatically assume anyone who's legal name is triforce and camps out a week for 3ds is insane.

DR2K

Banned
Most just aren't accustomed to a player as bad as Mr.SNK winning a tournament. He's kind of like the Sarah Palin of SBO.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know what it is. It's because he uses the SNK as his tag name and he won in a Capcom tourney. I bet if his name was Mr.Capcom people would be less hostile or even love him. A bunch of haters in the Capcom fanbase I tell you. Every game sucks if it isn't from Capcom.

Imm0rt4l

Kadey said:
Wtf is Nina Hartley?
google and find out.....take off safesearch

20110128203738!Trollface.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom