• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imm0rt4l said:
Any bison players have any tips for how gouken should beat him?

Only thing I can think of is don't depend on your fireball overly much. Then again that rule generally applies to everyone. Beyond that....guess correctly lol

Edgeward

XpYBV.png

I can't believe that's gootecks, oh the decisions we make when we were young.

Imm0rt4l said:
Any bison players have any tips for how gouken should beat him?

Gouken vs Bison is a fun match. If I were gouken i would try to play a pretty balanced game. Not much bison can do at a distance without using meter or leaving himself open with a teleport. If you get in though as gouken get all up in that ass. Any good Bison will respect Goukens damage, but at the same time you cant walk all over bison thinking he's free. A couple missed parries and you'll be a corpse. Just the sort of thing that really varies according to who is playing. I play really balanced so heavy rushdown goukens have given me fits before. But also hella pokey and lame-range goukens can really stymie any efforts for bison to get in.

God's Beard said:
We need more people in the GAF IRC. Shit's party central for fighters. If you aren't in here, you aren't anywhere.

This is what you miss out on every day.

http://i.imgur.com/7U3KH.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?server=irc.globalgamers.net&channel=%23gafranbats[/url]

I also give free lessons in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Get at me.[/QUOTE]
I don't have AE on PC or an XBox though. :(

Professor Beef said:
I don't have AE on PC or an XBox though. :(
My PS3 is on about 16 hours a day but good luck getting a message to show up on my screen while I'm actually on lol

I just idle that shit and pop in and out all day. Doesn't help that I just use an hdmi switcher on the same monitor.

Imm0rt4l

God's Beard said:
We need more people in the GAF IRC. Shit's party central for fighters. If you aren't in here, you aren't anywhere.

This is what you miss out on every day.

http://i.imgur.com/7U3KH.jpg[IMG]

[url]http://wbe001.mibbit.com/?server=irc.globalgamers.net&channel=%23gafranbats[/url]

I also give free lessons in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Get at me.[/QUOTE]

I'ma try and jump in on this tomorrow, I'm kinda burned out on sf. But like beef I only have sf on ps3, no pc/360.

Number45

Took delivery of AE this weekend and managed to get some time to see how I get on with a pad - after only a few hours my left thumb was killing me. I could probably have handled that, but I really found it hard to get some of the movements down (so much so that I actually used the analogue stick on the controller for some of the harder movements - which is all kinds of wrong).

Timing is bad, but it looks like I'm going to start raising funds for the TE. £150 in the UK too. :'(

zlatko

Banned
_dementia said:
What's this from?

The origins of the things spliced in the gif itself? No one knows. It was randomly put up on the CrossCounterTV stream chat by a stream monster. That stream went on till like 4AM on the west coast with a bunch of people playing on it like Combofiend, F.Champ, Mike, Gootecks, and more. It was a lot of fun to watch, and Gootecks took off a ton of games from F.Champs Dhalsim and had one round in particular I recall where he had no health left and made a huge comeback on F.Champ it was SIIIIIIICK!

Stream monsters have some creepy obsessions to dig that old footage of Mike Ross from wherever they did find it, along with Gootecks with his long hair.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
Mike is only 27 guys. I'm sure those photos were from a theme party sometime this decade.

I'm 24 and I look like a 70 year old vietnamese laborer who's been chain smoking for 80 years.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
zlatko said:
You have piqued my curiosity. Pics?

I don't have any :[.

edit : actually, I do have ONE picture posted here on gaf of me sporting my best terrorist look with evil glasses + beard + a blanket wrapped around my head. Yeah, I'm PC like that.

6qei3o.jpg

I'm like 22-23 in that picture while looking 45.

mbmonk

Threi said:
Mike "I don't age" Ross

Yea. Acne ages well so it makes sense.

I love Ross, and he looks 10 times better at 27 than I did. I just couldn't resist the joke. Albeit it a bad one.

really...if its gonna take psn this long every time i think the next ranbat will be xbox/pc. I've been stuck on 3 more people for psn for about a week now

Chavelo

AkumaHokoru said:
really...if its gonna take psn this long every time i think the next ranbat will be xbox/pc. I've been stuck on 3 more people for psn for about a week now

Sorry to hear about that. :-( But... PC, you say? *interested*

Also, I been trying to export the titles using the current SFIV explorer for AE, but I get really messed up exported images. Will let you know how it goes. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom