• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyoro SF

Seeing these PC mods are making me a bit sad that Capcom didn't try to go for a bit more artistic emphasis in their stage design.

That Tron-ish training stage is amazing.

zlatko

Banned
Corky said:
Dare I cross the final frontier and google "nude mod SF AE" ?

There's no going back once you do. You'll have to add to that description of yourself you added earlier the word creeper as well.

"I'm 24 and I look like a 70 year old vietnamese laborer who's been chain smoking for 80 years while being a creeper who uses nude mods for SSF4 AE PC."

mbmonk

Kadey said:
According to his logic I must be a sucker for driving three cars, owning multiple properties and buying whatever I want.

If you have paid for cars and properties then you are a rich sucker. If you are paying payments on all of them then you are living the American DREAM!!!!!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I think the American dream died long ago. I could really get into but ya know, not the place for it and I hate politics. It's one of the many things that is destroying our country.

Fubar why are you so god damn sexy?

DR2K

Banned
Kadey said:
According to his logic I must be a sucker for driving three cars, owning multiple properties and buying whatever I want.

What is it that you do? Just curious since you host a lot of the tournaments here, and offer prizes as well.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
BotoxAgent said:
I'd be hilarious if Tokido wins every game at Evo. He's gotta to be the best all-around player right now.

He won't win MK9, assuming he even enters, but everything else he has a decent chance.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
BotoxAgent said:
I'd be hilarious if Tokido wins every game at Evo. He's gotta to be the best all-around player right now.

All I know is I want an underdog to win AE and I don't care if it's the 2nd best player winning over the one considered best.

You heard it here first, tokido steals 1st place from daigo. Many start using akuma as a result.

Corky said:
All I know is I want an underdog to win AE and I don't care if it's the 2nd best player winning over the one considered best.

You heard it here first, tokido steals 1st place from daigo. Many start using akuma as a result.
right now the underdogs are everyone not from japan.

notworksafe

Imm0rt4l said:
Him and me both :(

That really sucks.
:(

So who from GAF is going? Myself and GalacticAE will be there for sure. We should have a meet-up!

This is my first EVO so I'm not sure when would be the best time, or the best spot.

notworksafe said:
:(

So who from GAF is going? Myself and GalacticAE will be there for sure. We should have a meet-up!

This is my first EVO so I'm not sure when would be the best time, or the best spot.
Pull yourself over to this thread (thanks to _dementia for the link):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436322

and we should work some rough plan out. I've never been to Vegas so I don't know of good places to meet/eat/etc, but the Rio seems to have a nice Thai restaurant. Love me some curry.

I'll play Dudley at EVO for Marn, so he can rest assured. I don't know how much I'll improve over the next week, but I have a strategy to beat Yun with Dudley. Everyone else but Akuma I'll be using Oni.

jlai

God's Beard said:
I'll play Dudley at EVO for Marn, so he can rest assured. I don't know how much I'll improve over the next week, but I have a strategy to beat Yun with Dudley. Everyone else but Akuma I'll be using Oni.

Master theory fighter at work!

What about Sakura? :D

NeoUltima

Been awhile since I received some delicious rage mail.

I whoop a Ryu in a mirror match and he send me the following:

"Rematch"

5 minutes pass and I receive another message:

"unskilled piece of shit, u only get lucky once and u know that"

lulz

EDIT:
O wow, so half and hour after the above messages he sent me another message:

"piece of shit!!!"

...the heck. I never even replied to any of his messages. This is getting creepy. I guess he really wanted to run it back.

Imm0rt4l

I <3 the psn gfqs chatroom, so many good players talking shit. But their is one dude in their in particular, a friend of mine who trolls regularly. He was popping off about how his gen is GDLK, and I had to humble his ass. He's a gen player, and I always thought he was solid, but in reality after playing a gen like Cloudius and some other good gens, I realize how wack this guy Illusoyun actually is and how little I knew the matchup before. He's pretty free actually, he can barely keep his head above 1500 pp as much ranked as he plays and he wants to call me free lol. Maybe I'll have to bring a good gen player into one of our fights so he can xcopy his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom