• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
sff.gif

Dartastic

Just fought Saty with my day one Cammy randomly in ranked. Didn't do that bad! Probably better than I would have done with Mak! :lol ...also, Merry Christmas!

El Sloth

Banned
gg's to Kaako and Rice-Eater. I wasn't kidding about my scrubbiness fellas. :lol

It pleases me that almost all my wins were with Hakan. :lol

Rocwell

Rice-Eater said:
I'm East coat, but I'm playing till 4-5 in the morning sometimes. I guess that makes sense if I'm playing a lot of West Coasters who are staying up late, but not as late as I am. But roc, why'd you go early. I thought you wanted a piece of me before I leave PSN? Oh well, there will be other opportunities. I just finished modding my stick(PS3 stick that is) and I need to put more time into since I made more then just aesthetic changes.
Kinda late to the reply on this one but I had to go to work right after I made that post, which is why I went to bed on the early side, busy day Christmas eve and such, just got back to see the thread blew up. Merry X-mas y'all!

vulva

merry christmas sf gaf! I don't really post much in here, but definitely my favourite thread/part of gaf is right here!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Merrry Christmas you bunch of free scrubs! Hopefully Santa gave you skillz!!!

He didn't to me! =P! Have a good day.

My xmas is complete, finished an equal ranked taunting Ryu with the ever so rare to land j.mp x2 to U2. The lesson here kids is don't taunt and lose.

So yeah Merry Xmas GAF and a Psycho Abortion to all Ryu's :lol

LakeEarth

stabicron7 said:
My xmas is complete, finished an equal ranked taunting Ryu with the ever so rare to land j.mp x2 to U2. The lesson here kids is don't taunt and lose.
It's funny, it seems like 80% of the people who taunt me end up losing. It's like my spinach.

Merry Christmas SF4 GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom