• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
h3ro said:
Watching Super feels so slow and dull after all that Mahvel I've been streaming. :lol
Yeah Marvel 2 is blazingly fast. Learn how to block in that game and you'll never have to learn in any other :lol

Nose Master

Apparently a shortcut for gouken's parry is forward back forward (or vice versa, I can't remember.) The thing is, that's a srk motion backwards, right? Then why doesn't that shortcut work to srk with the shotos...? :lol

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shoutouts to snowstorms, another one today and an even bigger one on Tuesday. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do today.

Oh, Greg. Eagles > Packers. :D

Whoa, I just found out Bison's Ultra 2 is a overhead(by watching the Montreal Nemesis stream) :lol

Normally I just jump it or get hit by it so I'm not use to blocking it. But when I do I always blocked high anyways, but not because I knew though.

HiResDes

Rice-Eater said:
Whoa, I just found out Bison's Ultra 2 is a overhead :lol

Normally I just jump it or get hit by it so I'm not use to blocking it. But when I do I always blocked high anyways, but not because I knew though.
I didn't even know that, I've been using Ultra 1 since day one and have never looked back.

Nose Master said:
Apparently a shortcut for gouken's parry is forward back forward (or vice versa, I can't remember.) The thing is, that's a srk motion backwards, right? Then why doesn't that shortcut work to srk with the shotos...? :lol

Feilong has this also, Back, Forward, Back for Flame Kick DP.:lol

Imm0rt4l

Nose Master said:
wat

you sure you aren't hitting down forward,downback,down forward?

I like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure because it has 30-second BnBs and you can attack during a backdash.

HiResDes said:
Is there an easier way to chicken wing?

Tilt the controller 45 degrees and pretend you're doing a half-circle.

hitsugi

black_vegeta said:

nice cross up with geneijin.. using that tonight

USD said:
Sako doing some crazy Seth combos. :lol

j.HP → cl.HP → Shoryuken → FADC → Headstomp (first hit) → Dive Kick (whiff) → Full Headstomp → Dive Kick (whiff) → UC2

I didn't even that worked.

a lot of people don't know that Sako plays Seth :p and has since vanilla, so he has some pretty insane stuff up his sleeves

Nose Master

Imm0rt4l said:
wat

you sure you aren't hitting down forward,downback,down forward?

100%. Try it for yourself, only seems to work for reverse DPs (parry, flame kick, etc). Not sure if it's b,f,b or f,b,f though. I think bfb.

Lol, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has flowcharts, too! :lol

Jotaro from 2004
atsdR.gif

USD

JS with the clutch. That was intense match, at least in the first and last games.
DR2K said:
More like, "I have nothing on wake up".
Yeah, the whole time I was watching that match, I was thinking, "Well, if this were Super Rose..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom