• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the same Shine who was the 15 year old Gouken that sent Sanford and a bunch of other players to losers before Sanford came back to win it all? Man I remember the strange tactics he was using and it just kept working. But if that's him now, he has developed into a really solid player.

Rice-Eater said:
Is the same Shine who was the 15 year old Gouken that sent Sanford and a bunch of other players to losers before Sanford came back to win it all? Man I remember the strange tactics he was using and it just kept working. But if that's him now, he has developed into a really solid player.

It's a different Shine, he's from Ontario.

Imm0rt4l

Man it must really suck/mentally guard break you when the entire audience is cheering with "Aye" everytime Fuerte gets a throw/mixup on you.

Kadey said:
Don't tell me that mclovin looking kid took out Art.
I thought Teddy only sent him to losers, but yea he did beat art.

El Sloth

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
Man it must really suck/mentally guard break you when the entire audience is cheering with "Aye" everytime Fuerte gets a throw/mixup on you.
I was thinking the same while I was watching it. Dude had on headphones(I think, I'm pretty sure I saw white wires when he got up) though, so I doubt it was bothering him.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Has Ryu st.mp got buffed or what?

Yoshichan said:
Has Ryu st.mp got buffed or what?

You can special cancel it, so yes. What I'd like to know is if it has less recovery now so it can be used in frame traps the same way Ken uses his. A counter hit st. MP can lead to a sweep for Ken, that's what I'd like to see for Ryu.

Man Ryu's new air tatsu look so strange. It's so floaty on the way down that it may screw with your head lol. With all these nerfs would it have killed Capcom to give us the donkey kick. Oh well, there is still Evil Ryu to wait for.

hitsugi

entrement said:
Balrog seems to be the answer against the twins.
There are several answers already, but Yun / Yang are still developing. Remember how good Daigo's Ryu looked in early Vanilla footage and then look at his Ryu later and later.. Or Mago with fei, etc

Degen

Threi said:
fyi capcom is showing off ssf4 3ds right now at the nintendo conference thing: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nintendo-world-2011
*looked at chat*
12:08 magnetowned-1: exactly @tom im buying this on launch, one of my fav fighting gams and i can finally play online with it
12:08 TriGamerNL: this does have online and is ps3-360 grapics if not better in some espects
... *closed chat*

The viewing angle is interesting, but I'm not quite sold on the game. Just like the new DoA, it'll have to be more than just a "3D edition" of the previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom