• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Having played Guile in AE this match up I think will take even longer due to Guile doing less damage and booms building less meter, thus more booms galore and less meter to do ex booms to counter normal booms. :lol

GeoNeo said:
Having played Guile in AE this match up I think will take even longer due to Guile doing less damage and booms building less meter, thus more booms galore and less meter to do ex booms to counter normal booms. :lol

I was gonna say the same thing :lol

Terrible final but glad USA came to Canada and took it, especially because it was Die. He's been reppin' the EMP flag since Evo.

Canada has some good plays EI (Cammy and Ryu player), Chi Rithy, JS Master, Rebello, etc.

USD

Fell asleep, woke up to the sound of SONIC BOOM. SONIC BOOM. SONIC BOOM.

Dieminion's Guile is just nasty.

Razor210

Who's going to West Coast Warzone? (in terms of big name players - Jsmaster apparently has a lot of shit to back up)

I also never want to see a guile mirror again

KS Seven X said:
But how did the best Guile in North America lose?

Winner's Final. Die said he beat Reb in money matches the day before, so it seemed a bit anti-climatic. Happy he won the huge pot. It's probably his biggest win, imo.

WCW3 is going to be hype. JS Master has a lot of smack to back up. It's not like Valle isn't a good Ryu. Probably the best in the U.S. (off the top of my head).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yoshichan said:
3DS footage (where to put it?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxOQqNnDwxk

Why the heck did they go with those angles?

IGN said:
The game also has the option for what Capcom calls "Dynamic View." This tilts the angle of play a bit so the camera is slightly behind your character's back. You still control the action like normal. This view proved to be quite playable, but only when playing the game with 3D on. Switching the 3D volume all the way to 0, which turns off the 3D effect, made the view tough to play, presumably because of difficulties judging depth. We're not sure if we'd actually use the Dynamic View in a fight, but it does look like an interesting case study in how to make gameplay specifically for use with 3D output.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/114/1143178p1.html

Have they said anything about AE for 3DS?

USD said:
Sako doing some crazy Seth combos. :lol

j.HP → cl.HP → Shoryuken → FADC → Headstomp (first hit) → Dive Kick (whiff) → Full Headstomp → Dive Kick (whiff) → UC2

I didn't even that worked.

Is there a video of this, I need to see this :(

First no xbox, now i can't get sound to work on my computer :-(

Edit: FIXED

I kept hearing a little noise and thought it was my audio plug vibrating, but it was just my xbox headset that I plugged into my arcade stick I was using to play jojo because I thought I could cross-platform chat with vex.

But I couldn't.

Anyway, mike's unplugged and I don't need to scrap my speakers.

God's Beard said:

God's Beard
Is now out of a job

I know how you feel. My game doesn't work anymore because my friend tripped over the xbox while they were playing.

Axis

God's Beard said:

Edit: FIXED

I kept hearing a little noise and thought it was my audio plug vibrating, but it was just my xbox headset that I plugged into my arcade stick I was using to play jojo because I thought I could cross-platform chat with vex.

But I couldn't.

Anyway, mike's unplugged and I don't need to scrap my speakers.

nope, no chat for you sir!

Just finished my all Seimitsu mod:

25h1dnb.jpg

Finally no ugly white anymore. Installing start/select buttons was a pain in the ass!

Not completely happy with the LS 32-01 though. If you move into the corners a bit harder, the stick will move up a bit which gives it a lose feeling. Sanwa does not have this problem.

Axis

God's Beard said:
Hey Kadey, is it pizza time yet? :D I wanna eat some pizza and stare at my pile of broken dreams.

Invited me to the party just so you could shut the door in my face. Cold.

ain't a party til gods beard is there

Threi

notag
schennmu said:
Not completely happy with the LS 32-01 though. If you move into the corners a bit harder, the stick will move up a bit which gives it a lose feeling. Sanwa does not have this problem.
Not personally a problem for me but if you are willing there is a way to mod the stick so that gets fixed.

http://shoryuken.com/f177/ls-32-modification-tutorial-project-ls-36-a-212639/

On the topic of LS-32, it really should have been the "go-to" stick instead of the JLF. It's a lot more versatile for a lot of different genres.

Threi said:
Not personally a problem for me but if you are willing there is a way to mod the stick so that gets fixed.

http://shoryuken.com/f177/ls-32-modification-tutorial-project-ls-36-a-212639/

On the topic of LS-32, it really should have been the "go-to" stick instead of the JLF. It's a lot more versatile for a lot of different genres.

Thanks for the tip. Seems too much of a hassle though. After my second session with the stick today I'm already pretty much accustomed. Going back and forth between JLF and LS (my PS3 TE is still stock) I think I also prefer the LS. FADCing or something like Rekkas with Fei Long feel easier and more precise.

And Markman, please make the screw-in holes for the joystick base higher quality (or maybe it is already in the SSFIV TE?).

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
h3ro said:
How long before DSP blames shitty lag online play?
he already did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom