• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl |OT| Adventure Runs in the Family - Mondays 8/7c on CBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenoboy

Just caught up with the show from the beginning, I think it's okay. I didn't know that I could actually like seeing Lexie again, she did good here. I don't like the villains a lot though, but the main cast is fun.
Martian Manhunter, wow.

It was announced months ago. This is the first in-person look at it, though.

Anyway, I've been searching for Supergirl merchandise from Toy Fair. All I've found is some Funko stuff based on the comics.

There were listings popping up last month for a Mattel DC Multiverse 6" TV Supergirl figure, but I haven't seen anything official yet.

I need those. I need them all.

I fear for my wallet.

Just saw this Supergirl shirt posted on another forum: http://www.teefury.com/she-s-super
Original art: http://hugohugo.deviantart.com/art/She-s-Super-591471393
RS131aU.png

Less than 5 hours to go until tonight's new episode!

Magwik

Banned
New episode in less than an hour!
Truth, Justice, and the American Way
Synopsis:
Supergirl does battle with the deadly Master Jailer (Jeff Branson), who is hunting and executing escaped Fort Rozz prisoners. Also, Cat hires a second assistant, Siobhan Smythe (Italia Ricci), who immediately tries to one-up Kara, and Kara and James disagree over the DEO’s methods.

Heh, I liked Kara destroying her phone while talking to Wynn about the new girl.

Taking Lord too lightly there Jimmy, and the guy even tortured you.

If that armor looked a little more metallic, like it did in those first night shots, he and his helmet are trying put Diggle to shame :D
Kara being unusually bitchy. Rough day indeed.

Damn that girl's a piece of trash.

STAR labs security would never let a journalist get past the.....AHAHAHAHAHAHA

ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom